Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:25:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Ultimate Sleeper coins not in the top 100 and under 10 cents !!!  (Read 392 times)
zephuros (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:00:47 AM

Here is a list of my High Risk / High Reward coins that I am invested in and think have a chance for Great Returns let me know your thoughts and coins that you like NOT IN THE TOP 100 and under 10 cents

Vsync (VSX)
Instacash (ICH)
Payfair (PFR)
Devery (EVE)
Leverj (LEV)
SHIELD (XSH)
Ravencoin (RVN)
Electra (ECA)

this list is not in any order

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:07 AM

I completely agree with Devery.

With a market capitalisation of only 4 million the possible rewards are incredible!

Also, yesterday they signed a partnership with the United Nations. Check out my topic for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256913.0

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

My absolutely under the radar gem remains XTL and STP. Both privacy-centric cryptos offering triple protection layers and masternode features. Current price for both crypto is a steal right now
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:19:06 AM

Sleeper coins need to be extremely special, and explode with community use, or merchant adoption, especially in the case of those privacy coins you listed. Do not say we do not need merchants. As long as there are few places to spend the coins, they will remain sleeper coins forever.

I do not have Leverj, but if I were to pick a coin from that list, that would be mine. Just because I feel that has the biggest reputation and awareness in that list.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:25:07 AM

Excellent https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/tron
Tron just 50%!

Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

Here is a list of my High Risk / High Reward coins that I am invested in and think have a chance for Great Returns let me know your thoughts and coins that you like NOT IN THE TOP 100 and under 10 cents

Vsync (VSX)
Instacash (ICH)
Payfair (PFR)
Devery (EVE)
Leverj (LEV)
SHIELD (XSH)
Ravencoin (RVN)
Electra (ECA)

this list is not in any order
This list of coins is looking pretty interesting especially for small investors. It looks like that you spent lots of time to choose these 8 coins.

preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

Some good some bad, the purpose matters more than the price, I would say ravencoin is over valued based on it's purpose and trend.
Remember price per coin means nothing, 10 cents means nothing, the market cap is what matters.

Raven is at 28 million cap and has only climbed since release, it's nothing more than a messenger coin
patrickrn32

Activity: 770

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 10:44:01 AM

you can take a look at

EXTN - Extensive Coin
ARY - Block Array

interesting projects, extn isnt listet at big exchanges or cmc, maybe its a gem Wink

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
zephuros (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:58:54 AM

Any new coins you guys list I will for sure take a look at. I am always hunting for coins under the radar
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

for me omisego and appcoin are both has the capability to go high, both are on a very cheap price but will surely grow next year.
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

Any new coins you guys list I will for sure take a look at. I am always hunting for coins under the radar

Blockport for a good low cap with huge potential, a lot of holders dumped on the Beta release which is typical buy at the news, sell on the day.
Offers some innovative things over other exchanges, decentralised wallet with control of your keys, fiat purchases, cross exchange system which will offer huge volume and a better buy/sell price, huge dev team of 22, partnership with Ark, partnership with Bunq bank, advisers from Deloitte and Osborne Clarke who are working with them and the Dutch central bank to ensure all legal measures are met, roadmap has been met so far and they've not started marketing the product.

Also rumours flying about that Ark will integrate Blockport in to it's wallet once the full exchange is live, it offers unique features and a very easy to use interface from the Beta media being published.

Market cap is very low for such a project and it's got very strong support in it's small community, it's the one coin I keep on throwing fiat in to, currently listed on Kucoin, it's got huge potential long term and I feel it will bring over 10x, some are labelling it the next Coinbase, only time will tell with that though.

The price is at the bottom now, slowly recovering, I personally don't mind if it sits low for a bit longer as I plan to buy more, the 12 month potential on this looks better than anything else out there in my eyes, this will be one of my longer term holds in the bear market while I margin trade on other coins.

If I'm wrong, it'll make me question myself more than any other decision to date with crypto.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

Feel fortunate for sweeping some BPT off the market and into my wallet recently. Knockoff price compared to what the platform wants to achieve.
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:11 PM

see utrust, check the whitepaper and see the roadmap that they will update something in the near future.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

I can also name a few good ones that are below 10 cents and do seriously have a 10x potential, some of them are, wpr, mwat, snov, storm and cob.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mr Airdrop Infinity Lover

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

I would also suggest you to add THUG as one of them as they are guranteed to have 1000% profits in 2-3 years, this coin is highly to moon soon but currently undervalued..so grab a whole lot of them now and wait to Lambo soon😍😍
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:44 PM

Look at the project details for the coin and if they have funds for development. Telcoin has raised millions for their ICO hitting the hardcap and gaining a lot of followers. Less than 10 cents this project can get a high market cap when they get their first deal and others start to join in

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

Some good some bad, the purpose matters more than the price, I would say ravencoin is over valued based on it's purpose and trend.
Remember price per coin means nothing, 10 cents means nothing, the market cap is what matters.

Marketcap combined with how was issued.  If someone premined 50% and took half coins for themself and paid nothing that inflates market cap and is in reality way lower.  With ICOs is even worser.    If we talk about fair launched PoW coin then marketcap is great attribute to value them among each others.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

I completely agree with Devery.

With a market capitalisation of only 4 million the possible rewards are incredible!

Also, yesterday they signed a partnership with the United Nations. Check out my topic for more information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3256913.0

Completely agree, the same for SHIELD, the marketcap is more than low at this moment, you can make more than x10 if someone buys a big amount of tokens, i think that this is the magic of low cap coins.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

why does a 10 cent price matter? a coin with a supply of 100,000 at 6$ is a better bet than a coin with a much higher supply with a lower unit price.
coinporch

Activity: 1036

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

there is no matter with the price, or rank on coinmarketcap
but, mostly a sleeping giant have a great roadmap and vision in their project
i agree with vsx  Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: