Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1959 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

As far as i know Rome wasn't built in a day!
Lets have some patience and wait for this great crypto to recover with organic growth, cant rely on whales pumping the price for their own agendas, time has changed btc has to shown the world its becoming less volatile now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:05 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)
Actually, the price of bitcoin today it seems to good already. I know exactly people getting worries when they saw btc price fall down cause they might thinking of crypto will collapsed. Market price is still moving, even though we have no chances of moving high just like of what happen last December but still I'll stay in here. I am definitely satisfied with the price even it will stabilize between $6k-$7k, atleast we are still earning.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

it is unlikely that the price of cryptocurrency does not recover the price for sure the price will rebound and back upwards because I think the bitcoin price of the movement is only up and down and in view of the long scale or long term the condition of bitcoin is now experiencing a very severe decline which means it will be easy to return do a bounce back upwards.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:11:28 AM

Hi,

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

yes of course because I believe if bitcoin will experience a price recovery and I really do not believe if bitcoin can not make a price recovery, it all needs a process to be done to be able to do bitcoin price recovery, do not be afraid of the current bitcoin price conditions will definitely return up.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:46:21 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2018, 06:09:27 PM by yonton

Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:16 AM

Do not count your chickens until they hatch, sir! although the price is still visible below as it is now, I will still believe in cryptocurrency. anything can happen in the crypto world. I am sure with its many positive news and market pump assistance, the price will again increase again. the $ 10,000 figure will be translucent in the near term, if that number can break, then we will start move on up to the next level. I do not think that far, 2019 is still long, now people just focus to improve performance in 2018 alone.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

If bitcoin price will not recover, I can't do anything else than to wait. Or maybe just give up in bitcoin. Just like what you've said, it is not recovering and it is possible like what is happening right now. Maybe I just need more patient right now and wait for the price of bitcoin to recover again, maybe a year? LOL! hopefully, it will recover soon.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

It is unfortunate to stop in the crypto world especially for bitcoin, there is no problem with the reduction of bitcoin prices at the moment, I can still get a profit though a very sharp drop is not a reason to stop, believe that any amount of bitcoin reduction can still be profitable, especially if we patiently waiting to reach the peak of the very lucky price for those who patiently restrained themselves.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:47:28 PM

Hi,

You bring an interesting question, many people think that the price will recover very soon however we need to ask ourselves difficult questions like those, am I still going to hold no matter what for years? And I do not have any doubt about my answer, and my answer is yes, I'm willing to hold no matter how long it takes to see my investment growing since I am not willing to lose money for lack of patience.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:27 PM

it seems like I will continue in the crypto and hold my coins. indeed the price now looks very complicated, but I think you also have to stay in the crypto. if we break the $ 9000 price, it is likely that the price will continue to rise again. Strong reason why I keep holding, because the situation that Basket case will end in the near future.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:19:06 PM

Hi,

Keep optimistic at this case, actually, a lot of people have bought BTC at high price and they don't have a way to cut loss. As you can see at the picture below, i hope you can find out the rules of Bitcoin value - which not have any rules :

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

Hi,

Keep optimistic at this case, actually, a lot of people have bought BTC at high price and they don't have a way to cut loss. As you can see at the picture below, i hope you can find out the rules of Bitcoin value - which not have any rules :

Although, bitcoin will not recover this time, I would still go here and do bitcoin no matter what, I started with just earning a couple of dollar and the rate now is too far compare to the past years and it gave me a lot of opportunity to save and to invest, so it will be also an opportunity for me to do bitcoin no matter what the price it has right now and tomorrow.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Finally someone had courage to ask this question  Grin I am gonna say YES, yes with my all heart. I never thought crypto as "get rick quick scheme" when I first invested. I considered it as new alternative digital that may help me for tax evades, anonymity (small kinds), fast money transfer overseas etc. I will keep supporting it.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:22:25 PM

Finally someone had courage to ask this question  Grin I am gonna say YES, yes with my all heart. I never thought crypto as "get rick quick scheme" when I first invested. I considered it as new alternative digital that may help me for tax evades, anonymity (small kinds), fast money transfer overseas etc. I will keep supporting it.
First, I know that bitcoin will gonna recover, it had recovered so many times so I don't need to explain why, those who are still in doubt about it are the person who don't know in their heart the history of bitcoin how others had change their life because of this and how it creates impact to the society.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:30:27 AM

If you look at what happened last year and what is happening now you will understand that the current price wish many are now looking at it as a dip or dump or bearish market is still at the overbought area in the mind of the professionals traders. Bitcoin we forecast by most professionals that the high bitcoin can go is $4,800 in 2017 but it went to around $19,000 therefore whatever is happening now should be seeing as a building up stop to go above $20,000.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

Hi,

Yep i will stay in crypto, cryptocurrency is a big thing though and it's not always about bitcoin but yeah bitcoin is really a big coin which can give a big impact to all cryptocurrency. What i'm waiting is another big blockchain such universa and credits in the next few years will become big like bitcoin.
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:07:20 PM

If you look at what happened last year and what is happening now you will understand that the current price wish many are now looking at it as a dip or dump or bearish market is still at the overbought area in the mind of the professionals traders. Bitcoin we forecast by most professionals that the high bitcoin can go is $4,800 in 2017 but it went to around $19,000 therefore whatever is happening now should be seeing as a building up stop to go above $20,000.
but nevertheless the difference between $ 20,000 for Bitcoin and $ 6,500 for Bitcoin is very huge. I'm not even trying to imagine how today the guys who invested their money immediately after reaching Bitcoin's maximum of 19,000 dollars feel themselves. For them, today's price is a real disaster.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

Lol. so are you only depending on bitcoin? come on dude , theres still a whole lot of coins out there that we can use as an alternative next to bitcoin if ever bitcoin doesnt recover anymore.  besides there is still many ways of earning a profit not just by investing or trading in bitcoin but also by doing some micro task here in the forum such as bounty ,signature , social media , campaigns , etc.  We can still do earn in bitcoin even if the value of it wont increase anymore.
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:37 PM

That's good enough,staying in $6k-$7k in 1 year,it's like 2016 all over again.Long term holder can endure 3 years of holding investment,so yeah of course i will stay.You know right,invest money that you can afford to lose,so no lose for me.But i hope we can reach new ATH again this year.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:59:35 AM

As far as i know Rome wasn't built in a day!
Lets have some patience and wait for this great crypto to recover with organic growth, cant rely on whales pumping the price for their own agendas, time has changed btc has to shown the world its becoming less volatile now.
That is just the best adage for situations like this. Left for some, they would actually want bitcoin to hit a huge amount within a very short period of time without having to wait much. Well, for anyone who even wants to invest in anything, the first thing they should always consider is both the dark and good moment.

The fact that everything looks dark now does not mean there is light at the end of the tunnel, and the fact that we are not making any moves in terms of bullish activities now does not mean we would not, there is a lot going on and all that is required is patience, and whichever way, it is the future that counts and even if we remain stable, that still changes nothing at least for me.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: