Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1959 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:26:46 PM

Only the fools and amateurs will lose patience and sell their bitcoins because they have zero faith in it. If you take a look at the threads, you will only find desperate people posting shits about the fall of the price. And now look at them posting the same shit "oh the price is recovering?" These people piss me off. If you do not support it in its ups and downs, then you are just an amateur who only seek profits. Go invest in a shitcoin.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:31:30 PM

I survived the $30 to $2 crash, the $260 to $80 crash, the $1100 to $180 crash, and many more "recoveries" to come I will survive them as well.

For most people being part of this market for a longer while volatility isn't a disturbing factor, but for a lot newbies that's their daily reality. Price up is Bitcoin doing all fine, where price down means it's losing popularity.

It's broken logic not making any sense, but how do you convince them otherwise?

This guy knows, missed this first time around.   Listed as a newbie but clearly he has been in BTC for a while.      I would say the easiest way to be more realistic is to consider over a year time frame.   Maybe get out a ruler and pencil and draw a line on a chart that hits the most points over the last year for the price.      I do have this straight trend around 6k so it wasnt that bearish to be in this area in that longer term view.
Its easy for the guy who was here for Mt.Gox and the price drop after, he knows bitcoin can come back from that so has more confidence but not staring at short term price can help also.  

Over a year we up massively, its very bullish really.   If anything the pullback adds some experience to the market that it can deal with selling, some out want to say its ponzi and price is false.  Well alot of people sold, got their money and this idea is proven incorrect.   

Another point would be to look at BTC usage by population or individual users, forget price for that moment to consider is growth occurring or not
I don't think our support to BTC should only be limited as to when we only benefited from it. When I become part of BTC, I honestly no longer treat it as a team, but as a home, a  family where everyone displays commitment, respect, and being their for each other in times of good and bad, lifting each others spirit to whoever is down and is about to give up. It has been very helpful and valuable, making life comfortable, and transactions easier, faster, and no chargebacks. Not only these, the lessons it taught me that help for my personal and professional growth, are a great advantage to be used and applied in facing my future. With this, staying with bitcoin is the best decision to make, and I hope everyone should realize this. Be hopeful and believe that it will happen.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:50:58 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)
I really do not need to cash out my bitcoin right now so to me waiting for two years is not really a long wait I'm fine waiting for that long in fact I'll be fine if I needed to wait for five years, now anything longer than that and I will admit it will be very hard if the price was not moving up at that point but I'm sure that I will not have to wait for that long.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:33 AM

Yes, I still stay with bitcoin though the BTC last year has become less expensive, but my bitcoin's confidence is great and it's not changing, so I'm so grateful for the bitcoin I know it.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:37:37 AM

I survived the $30 to $2 crash, the $260 to $80 crash, the $1100 to $180 crash, and many more "recoveries" to come I will survive them as well.

For most people being part of this market for a longer while volatility isn't a disturbing factor, but for a lot newbies that's their daily reality. Price up is Bitcoin doing all fine, where price down means it's losing popularity.

It's broken logic not making any sense, but how do you convince them otherwise?

This guy knows, missed this first time around.   Listed as a newbie but clearly he has been in BTC for a while.      I would say the easiest way to be more realistic is to consider over a year time frame.   Maybe get out a ruler and pencil and draw a line on a chart that hits the most points over the last year for the price.      I do have this straight trend around 6k so it wasnt that bearish to be in this area in that longer term view.
Its easy for the guy who was here for Mt.Gox and the price drop after, he knows bitcoin can come back from that so has more confidence but not staring at short term price can help also.  

Over a year we up massively, its very bullish really.   If anything the pullback adds some experience to the market that it can deal with selling, some out want to say its ponzi and price is false.  Well alot of people sold, got their money and this idea is proven incorrect.   

Another point would be to look at BTC usage by population or individual users, forget price for that moment to consider is growth occurring or not
I don't think our support to BTC should only be limited as to when we only benefited from it. When I become part of BTC, I honestly no longer treat it as a team, but as a home, a  family where everyone displays commitment, respect, and being their for each other in times of good and bad, lifting each others spirit to whoever is down and is about to give up. It has been very helpful and valuable, making life comfortable, and transactions easier, faster, and no chargebacks. Not only these, the lessons it taught me that help for my personal and professional growth, are a great advantage to be used and applied in facing my future. With this, staying with bitcoin is the best decision to make, and I hope everyone should realize this. Be hopeful and believe that it will happen.
I am always teaching by my expert market that reflected and reflects fluctuations and sometimes a stable market and sometimes not. This volatility is a problem on one side but is a solver on the other side. I will continue to invest and use this digital currency if face any sudden fall and will wait as I am learned enough to survive until you do not reach at the bull market. The recovering has begun for Bitcoin and my patience worked out now I am happy with my decisions.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

If the bitcoin does not actually recover, you will not be able to keep the passwords. Your password will now become worthless. Your Bitcoin will be stored by a secure password of your own. If the bitcoin collapses, everything will collapse.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:22:19 AM

If the bitcoin collapses, everything will collapse.

Everything will follow bitcoin’s fate and it will likely not recover too. Bitcoin has has become the leading cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld. It became the base currency with pairing to every altcoins that’s why altcoins will also fall when bitcoin’s price goes down.

picostocks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:12:14 AM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

I will stay with coins as long as these are tradeable. I would be more happy if ATH happen (sonner rather than later), however there are some benefits of hodling like getting new forked coins Smiley
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

Well , off course i will remain in crypto if bitcoin will not recover . But in my opinion bitcoin will recover , not just recover , he will reach the biggest value he ever had . By the end of the year bitcoin will hit more then 20k , he will beat his hight score . A lot of people will not remain in crypto becouse bitcoin is the king of crypto and if he dies a lot of people will not remain in crypto. I on the other hand will remain in crypto becouse there are a lot of crypto which can become bettter then bitcoin .
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

I used to use bitcoin, I know how it feels to go down in price and I also know how it feels to go up in price, so I will never leave bitcoin until if bitcoin is really extinct, because I believe that someday the price will recover even up...

I think the bitcoin price of the movement is just up and down and in long-term or long-term view the bitcoin condition is now experiencing a very severe decline which means it will be easy to re-bounce back up. Since it is unlikely that the price of cryptocurrency does not recover the price for sure the price will rebound and back up
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

on the basis of bitcoin prices depending on the user because it is bitcoin becomes unstable, therefore the possibility of bitcoin prices to be stable is very small always turbulent, if the possibility of bitcoin prices to be stable is not whether it is good for bitcoin prices today, if it becomes stable most likely investors will pay attention to bitcoin because bitcoin becomes stable and investors will not feel loss and will get a profit. if investors put their investment in bitcoin then automatically bitcoin price will jump. and then I'm still in bitcoin world and I will feel the new power
Cita1

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Hi,

I am positive that bitcoin will not fall forever. The volatility of the market is normal due to the supply and demand. Currently i still believe in bitcoin 100% and i am telling this to anyone i know who is active in bitcoin. As long a there is bitcoin i am into it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:20:39 PM

I used to use bitcoin, I know how it feels to go down in price and I also know how it feels to go up in price, so I will never leave bitcoin until if bitcoin is really extinct, because I believe that someday the price will recover even up...

I think the bitcoin price of the movement is just up and down and in long-term or long-term view the bitcoin condition is now experiencing a very severe decline which means it will be easy to re-bounce back up. Since it is unlikely that the price of cryptocurrency does not recover the price for sure the price will rebound and back up

Well the question though is if it does NOT recover anymore. In today's circumstances, of course it's pretty simple to choose what to do since btc just sways in its volatility. But if does not recover, what would you do? In a few more years, people would realize that crypto is not only bitcoin. Demand would be further shared among other alts so pretty much, crypto will still be here even though bitcoin is not anymore

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:18:25 PM

Why should I give up? If we want to win, we should not give up. Everything that we are experiencing is just normal and we should be very positive. Instead of checking the charts from time to time, let us diversify our investments and invest something on the real-world. Make ourselves busy. Hodl your Bitcoins while doing business. When the right time comes. Everybody wins and everybody happy.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

Hi,

I would imagine there would be a lot hanging in for the long run, myself I think I will be here until it either makes me super rich or they turn off the internet.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

Why should I give up? If we want to win, we should not give up. Everything that we are experiencing is just normal and we should be very positive. Instead of checking the charts from time to time, let us diversify our investments and invest something on the real-world. Make ourselves busy. Hodl your Bitcoins while doing business. When the right time comes. Everybody wins and everybody happy.
If there is a way or chance then I will be doing so. I will definitely stay in crypto if BTC does not recover. Unless,it will end of course that's another story but as far as I know it doesn't end by now. I will see to it that I may use crypto into fiat for a start up of business and gradually,I could get some profit using crypto not in a real money first. I feel very comfortable with that. I'll stay.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:12:57 PM

If there is a way or chance then I will be doing so. I will definitely stay in crypto if BTC does not recover. Unless,it will end of course that's another story but as far as I know it doesn't end by now. I will see to it that I may use crypto into fiat for a start up of business and gradually,I could get some profit using crypto not in a real money first. I feel very comfortable with that. I'll stay.

we wont know how bitcoin can last, that is why it its also hard to tell whether we should still wait or make a safe exit and switch out to some other profitable coins but i guess we can still tell if bitcoin can still go just by basing on its value. If ever the value continues to drop harder, then that could probably a bad sign that bitcoin is coming to an end soon but if the value is still stable and increasing , then that is a good sign that bitcoin is still active and will remain working .
FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:35:40 AM

Hi,

I will stay away from a crypto but I won't sell it. I'll forget it like what early investors did and then just remembered that they have it when BTC has reached $20k. Maybe it'll happen just like that.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:19:59 PM

I dont see the price is a reason to no longer have an interest in crypto.

It's broken logic not making any sense, but how do you convince them otherwise? They have to find it out themselves, because with how much information there is available, it clearly didn't help them to learn anything.

Or they simply don't bother to do any research. It might very well be a combination of both factors. Either way, they need to dive in the Bitcoin river to figure out how to behave and how everything is working here.

Losing money is the best possible form of education. If even losing money doesn't make you learn from mistakes, then know that you are mentally not capable of investing in any market.
The truth is that most people are not qualified to be investors, this is why it is so dangerous that so many people have invested money not only bitcoin but in many other markets like stocks or forex they are unable to make a fair assessment of their skills and their character because they are blinded by greed and when that happens it is going to be possible to convince them that investing is a terrible idea for them
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Hi,

I think it is not possible if bitcoin can not recover, crypto price is very changeable and it can enable bitcoin will increase in value, time keeps going and bitcoin price will increase again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: