Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:53:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1959 times)
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:13:39 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)

yes i will still stay on cryptocurrency because it was still profitable and everyone who knew about bitcoins will not leave the industry of cryptocurrency because they knew that everyone who invest in bitcoins will surely earn more profit in the future.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:07 PM

Hi,

Just wondering if you guys will stay in crypto (aka hold or sell your BTC holdings) if the price does not recover.

Lets say we are still around 6k-7k by December 2018 => Will you wait it out or give up and say "OK, we had a nice ride but we are not going up again"?

What about if in 2019 price is still hovering around 6k-7k and there is no sign of recovery to 10k+ (or even a new ATH)
Possibilities on such decision would happen but no one really knows on what would happen exactly on future years to come or even on next month. We might already having some doubts that crypto would be dead but own my own view this is always been a possible thing to happen to crypto where prices can easily go dip and we are not always pumping out on price but it doesnt mean it would be dead. There are still lots of space to improve or further develop not just like on money making.

dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Yes, I'll stay, because initially I was not aimed only at bitcoin, there are altcoyins that I think should be dealt with
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

I believe bitcoin will soon recover and there is no reason for me to leave crypto, we just have to be patient and keep positive thinking, no need to panic because it will only make us lose
If you believe that bitcoin is going to recover soon then that is fine, but what are you going to do if that does not happen? That is a very simple question and yet it is one very few people have an answer, I know that I will keep holding no matter what, if I did not sold my bitcoins when the price crashed just a few months ago then I know there is nothing which can scare me to sell my coins.
gigusico

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:38 PM

I think that I will stay here because there is a lot to do and I entered the world of crypto not because of bitcoin
Carterwyang

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:43:56 PM

Bitcoin will always recover, i do not knwo whythere are so many people in here worried about the future of bitcoin, because it will obviously have a future in a near time
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:01:08 PM

Hi,

Yes of course. There is no reason for me to stop using crypto even Btc doesn't recover. Therr are still other option like the altcoins where I can still continue to invest. But for me I still believe in Btc, for sure it will rise up again, let us just wait and see big changes in btc price when it pump up again.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Yes, I'll stay, because initially I was not aimed only at bitcoin, there are altcoyins that I think should be dealt with
More chances are that bitcoin will recover very soon, but even if it does not recover still i will stay in crypto currency, because still there are a lot of crypto currencies which still have good potential and still chances are that their price will increase too much, in fact i am sure that we will continue getting profit from bitcoin for a long long time.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Maddinson100

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:01:17 AM

If BTC can reach to 15000$ and never gets more and let others go their own paths, I would be extremely glad.
That would make the market so much more objective and diverced at the same time
I believe that certainly every bitcoiner has this wish. They want to see bitcoin over 10,000 dollars badly and somehow this is not decent for the market to go down further. People have already suffered a lot and this is the reason why everyone is panicking even now. Though bitcoin raised in value little bit but again it is dumping. I am unable to figure out the exact reason behind this messed up market situation.
It is the market of high potential and survival, if Bitcoin had to collapse then it would have collapsed in the beginning and will not survive but it shoed potential  and proved us its strength and response. Besides it we have seen many ups and downs before and have seen the recoveries as well. This time the market will also recover and this is a simple factor which is controlling it which can turn green anytime soon.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:21:10 AM

I believe bitcoin will soon recover and there is no reason for me to leave crypto, we just have to be patient and keep positive thinking, no need to panic because it will only make us lose
Staying in the Bitcoin is not necessary always but you need to know the real and perfect timings of the market. Bitcoin needs your attention in this time and you should also look into the market, its low value encourages people to invest and trade with it now.

As we know that in a low market the Bitcoins are achievable on low price and is affordable foe an ordinary person which will give coins is large quantity.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

Being into cryptocurrency needs trust, right now the situation of the entire cryptocurrency growth is in a dilemma to move forward. Spending time on cryptocurrency based earning and investing into it has benefited me earning good. With this in mind I'll surely continue to be a part of the cryptocurrency even when the market doesn't get recovered.
samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:22:21 PM

Depending on the situation, I don't know how many people will continue as the market gets worse and worse. I will continue but will reduce the investment, the feeling of trust begins to shake.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:02:40 PM

It is very hard to say for now, because it is very hard to leave with loses. It is a big challenge to all crypto supporters, unless if you don’t have money issues, and only playing for satisfaction, but for strugglers like me that playing for money and profit purpose, i should be optimistic that bitcoin will recover and go up again, and so as with the other coins.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Hi,

Good question. Because its really tough mentally to cling into someone which you don't know what will it brings in the future. However, just think that Bitcoin has started 2017 in < $1K so around $6K-$7K is still a good price for me. With that said, I will still be here no matter what others think if Bitcoin will just go down and "die". I will continue to ride as long as I see fit and making a good profit out of it. Again the price range of $6K-$7K is still strong. Those who thought otherwise is those investors who bought bitcoin at its peak last year or even above $10K which obviously they need got out early because they think that it will not recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:13 PM

Yes ofcourse, because not only bitcoin give us good earnings. But altcoins also. There are so many good altcoins in the market that can give us huge profit. So there is no reason to leave crypto world.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
almersyn

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Hi,

For now it is indeed the world of cryptocurrency is experiencing a very high price instability. This makes investors confused to withdraw their funds or hold their funds in the market. I think we wait until the end of 2018
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

I will still remain in crypto community and keep holding my bitcoin and ethereum, even if their market values remain as you mentioned above, because i strongly believe sooner or later their value will appreciate significantly and i will smile to bank for my steadfast in crypto currency.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 05:51:47 AM

bitcoin will definitely recover and have a higher price again because bitcoin prices are up and down is normal and I of course will stay and wait for bitcoin prices rise again
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:32:03 AM

I am not looking for short term investment because BTC is always good to hold, when you compare BTC price with the previous years already BTC has increased a lot. You will make more profit if you hold it for long term.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

I would surely stay in crypto market if I had invested previously, in the Bitcoin market we see different situations and the current situations favors and encourage buyers. I am also waiting for the money to come and will invest in the upcoming few days. This is a great opportunity for us to take benefit of this current market and soon the market will recover as we have seen in the past many times.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: