Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you stay in crypto if BTC does not recover?  (Read 1962 times)
v_Harley

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:48:57 PM

Now that we have chosen investment encryption, we still believe in the future of BTC. Investment is a long-term thing, so we just need to wait patiently.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:08:39 PM

Now that we have chosen investment encryption, we still believe in the future of BTC. Investment is a long-term thing, so we just need to wait patiently.

Being patient in this industry is necessary because those people who sell their coins earlier just like today are losing a huge amount of profit so it was better to wait patiently.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:11:24 AM

Of course i will still stay in crypto even bitcoin will not recover from down trend. Because there's a lot of way in cryptocurrency that you will earn a good profit even bitcoin is dropping.
That is a very good decision I think. I am also in favor of holding bitcoin as I myself holding my bitcoin for next few months may be for year, I think that after few months or a year or two I will really get a very good profit from bitcoin investment, because bitcoin price still has too much potential and it will continue increasing  for a long long time.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:55:34 PM

It will have to recover, there is a halving coming in 2020, so I am not worried even a bit.
And not only we have the halving to look forward, we have the Lightning network that is going to change forever the way we use bitcoin and also in 2020 the Olympic games are being held in Japan, and since many stores accept bitcoin there many people that never heard of the technology are going to be exposed to it for the first time in their lives and that is a good thing as well.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:02 PM

I am full time trader and invester for last 2 years. I am also aware the market is in a dip and the current situation is struggling to get recover even the news like the adoption of Blockchain is not helping out the market trend.
I believe in holding and I can hold my alts until it gets recovered. Every single person should do the same to get rid of this situation.
ridertiger

Activity: 490
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

I think I am never changing my crypto for crappy fiat money, no way Jose.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:05:23 AM

I am full time trader and invester for last 2 years. I am also aware the market is in a dip and the current situation is struggling to get recover even the news like the adoption of Blockchain is not helping out the market trend.
I believe in holding and I can hold my alts until it gets recovered. Every single person should do the same to get rid of this situation.
Just like in my situation here, I still hold my coins under my portfolio since in the month of January I did not convert it until now because I saw my lose was there and hopefully this month of December it will recover and get our expected profit. Many speculations that this month of December bitcoin will be bouncing back. Well, in that case, we all both know but hopefully, it will happen.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

It will have to recover, there is a halving coming in 2020, so I am not worried even a bit.
Of course the price will recover, besides halving there are many more things that can make the price of bitcoin rise. user growth will also rise the prices, the development of bitcoin in many countries and the legalization that will be implemented by many countries will certainly raise the price of bitcoin, you don't need to doubt, recover will definitely happen
ridertiger

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:10:18 AM

I agree that halving will help, but the most important thing is the adoption I think, and that is the reason we need ordinary people being able to purchase crypto at the corner store.
Realerre

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:10 AM

Whatever it comes, i will always have at least one btc, until I can't exchange it with a big boat Smiley,
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:06:51 PM

Yes, I will stay, because apart from bitcoin, there is something to realize in this, and at the same time to make a profit
patrickj

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

It's up to us, to be true bitcoin is unpredictable to know it will not recover. Many investors are now enthusias with it and I don't think they will easily gave up. And also if Bitcoin may be out of the league (to think which is not gonna happen) there are some altcoins that will replace it and for sure one of them can be like bitcoin in the near future.
KayceeMae

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:26:55 PM

​​We must always remember that crypto prices today maybe down, but...

• GitHub stars • Number of dapps • Crypto developers • Scaling ideas • New protocols • Smart investors • Crypto companies • Development grants • University courses

Are all up!

It's exciting to be a part of this amazing journey.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

If bitcoin does not recover, I will definitely stay in crypto currency because bitcoin price is volatility and it always find it way to recover. But, if it still don't recover, that mean I will have to hold and patiently wait till bitcoin reaches the 21 million coins in other for me to gain the profit .

nano77

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I will remain in crypto and hold the bitcoin that I have because I'm sure bitcoin will survive and will continue to grow, so we must keep thinking positively and not make negative thoughts.
ridertiger

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:04:41 PM

I will remain in crypto and hold the bitcoin that I have because I'm sure bitcoin will survive and will continue to grow, so we must keep thinking positively and not make negative thoughts.
I agree with your positive comments and also agree that negativity does not help at all.
prefontaine1982

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

Why not? bitcoin is a long term investment, i do not see any reason to do not hold it anymore, the p rices are down but this is just another time to keep accumulating
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:27:46 AM

Even if it take 2 years, I will stay with crypto. People like me who ventured into crypto for about 2 years are still a noob when it comes to waiting compared to those who are in here for more than 5 years. They experienced bitcoin not recovering for many years but they still stayed.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:01:42 AM

It is necessary to think that Bitcoin has taken a lot of time to recover this time and this is not good so we are worried and thinking that what will happen next, jump or same downfall after a little increase. Try not to ignore this reality that Bitcoin always surprise us and may be this time it leaves the previous movement successfully. I will stay in the Bitcoin’s market until my selling time does not come.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:51:46 AM

Even if it take 2 years, I will stay with crypto. People like me who ventured into crypto for about 2 years are still a noob when it comes to waiting compared to those who are in here for more than 5 years. They experienced bitcoin not recovering for many years but they still stayed.
Only those who have experienced the market conditions for more than 2 years can say it better and you are right that we should always stay positive here in the Bitcoin’s market. It will not take our time to experience it and not as much as 2 years but we will make well experience in a short time. Due this bear market the solution is not to leave the market but to stay firm will give you positive results.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: