Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:41:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why so many scam ico these days?  (Read 1023 times)
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:18:58 PM

There's a lot of fake ICO's spreading now a days because it's easy steal money from investors they research more how to steal, those people are so clever when it comes scamming with others. Anyway you must be careful choosing the right ICO.

"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:42:18 PM

Because it is easy and people are now very many who, although just investing money somewhere !!! Do your own ICO analysis, in many it becomes clear!
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

My friend told me that dont trust right away to the ICO but she didnt tell me how to recognise which is scam and which is not..but here is my point..since the first day  ICO gets popular to one way of getting more money when you want to trade your coins..so the mind set here  is if people in crypto will always look for an ICO then ..this ICO can have opportunity to fool you because we all depending on them...
Blas

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

There will be more scam ICOs in the crypto world until ICOs are regulated. I think the only solution to all scam ICOs around is the call for the regulation of ICOs. Until then we will continue to have scam ICOs in the crypto world.

I absolutely agree with you. Unless we have some regulations we will have more and more scam projects. But the regulations will bring more problems of not done properly, so the change must be considered very careful.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:22:41 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
probably because of the high cryptocurrency growth that makes people to take advantage quickly by making ICO scam. this will be very detrimental to investors who join the ico scam and make our trust in ICO declining. we should be more selective in choosing ico.
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:39:17 AM

are you aware of this? I entered and immersed 2 ICO. is it because btc is in the swamp? why so many these days?
probably because of the high cryptocurrency growth that makes people to take advantage quickly by making ICO scam. this will be very detrimental to investors who join the ico scam and make our trust in ICO declining. we should be more selective in choosing ico.

Exactly those people with bad intentions will really make way to scam people's money.  As cryptocurrency is very trending this time and many people think that crypto is a quick rich program. And the see that prices of cryptocurrencies boom in just a couple of months. Scammers take advantage of this by making projects/ICO with good promises.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:12 AM

it is natural, because the greater the enthusiasm of people to invest in ICO so people make money the wrong way that is by way of SCAM.

Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:47:11 AM

The more advanced the technology is, the more sophisticated the fraudsters are. Probably the biggest threat to ICO cryptocurrency projects and potential investors is in the form of phishing sites. More often than not, fraudulent websites for upcoming ICOs will appear on the internet. It can be difficult to protect yourself against these scams, but some basic precautions will keep most people safe. Therefore, you should choose reputable and quality sites, then carefully save before you want to participate in any project.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

Scammers are present because there are a lot of people who can easily be deceived. There are a lot of emerging promising ICO's at the moment but a lot would turn out to be scams so be very mindful of it.
aakriti

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

So many bad people entered in Crypto market and they want money with no investment and by making people fool. These people are also collecting through ICO. Because there is no regulatory authority for Crypto market so no one can stop them.
dhmi (OP)

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:48:42 AM

this was a good lesson for me. I will never enter ico, I really lost a lot of money. I did not expect the headline to get that much response Roll Eyes
bonifacioB

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Theres so many scan in ICO its because of they can get money in easy way with out sacrifices but we can avoid it by being wise, some of them are in the airdrops so we need to check first the detail before signing the airdrops and asking some friends if the airdrops is scam or not.
mayu13

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Since cryptocurrency is well-known and more and more people are joining into it, scammers use this to play on it. They tend to use this event for their own purpose. They deceive people by creating a good eye catching project so people will swarm on joining it and after those scammers got what they want they leave all the people behind.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Sometimes investing in ICO is a gambling. When there are possible good profits and big returns, you always find scamers.

Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Very many projects are created with fraudulent goals. The market is very young and there are many trusting investors on it. Some projects simply can not launch their product for various reasons .. But it seems to me that people are getting smarter and more cautious.
alkiwinter

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

Cool tip- thanks! The only ICO I am keeping an eye on is SciDex. They are creating a new marketspace for scientific data. As an engineer I totally support and want them to succeed!
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:45:16 PM

Scammers are all over the forum or any kind of bussiness. As a part of this forum you need to be wise and alert of all the campaign that you join to avoid scammers. Even in a bounty campaign there are scammers to prevent. You need to know better the campaign before you join so that you will aware if that bounty is trusted.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

First of all, a lot of people want sort of "free" money. They are scam from the beginning and to define which one is right- that is your work. There are so many of them just because they know that they can earn from it.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:35 PM

The problem is the greed and avarice of people, even if to just say that is scam, but it will bring a 100 x's, there are a bunch of people willing to invest in it. Many cryptoinvestors do not understand what they are investing in, they just want  choose hype projects. And all sorts of controllers, let something else handle, the crypt should be free from this hell of bureaucracy.
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Because people wont stop from being greedy,these people wants to only earn or get rich faster without putting some hard work.That is why it is harder for our community to get good projects because most of the new projects are doubtly going to scam people which is why the investors are putting their money carefull in each ICOs,
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: