Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apartment For Sale - Beach Resort - Fully Furnished - Portugal -BTC/LTC ACCEPTED  (Read 2042 times)
AMAZONBTC (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 01:51:20 PM
Last edit: November 08, 2013, 10:54:36 PM by AMAZONBTC

I have an apartment in perfect condition's in Portugal-Europe in a beach zone.
Apartment with sea ​​view
FULLY FURNISHED.
Beach-100meters distance
2 rooms
2WC
1kitchen
1Living room
1hall
1 nice garage
Its like a small ville with a beach, very quiet in the winter. good vibes in the summer, friendly community.
Very nice for family  Smiley
I have 1 house there and 2 apartments and i'm just selling one apartment.

Google Maps: https://maps.google.pt/maps?q=praia+da+amorosa&ll=41.646364,-8.82112&spn=0.018087,0.038366&hq=praia+da+amorosa&radius=15000&t=h&z=15

Go in street mode.

Everyone (at least from Europe) know how good Portugal beach's are and our excellent gastronomy (very good wine , one of the best wines in the world & food )

PRICE:
840BTC
or
70.000LTC
We will do business in person of course

I will post pictures soon.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AMAZONBTC (OP)

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 08:03:58 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2013, 11:56:44 PM by AMAZONBTC

Amorosa Beach
Located approximately 13 km south of Viana do Castelo is the small resort of Amorosa, which is popular with families from the north of Portugal. The pretty, sandy and rocky Amorosa Beach also has sea conditions which attract surfers and body boarders. This is an EEC blue flag beach, with life guards on duty in season and facilities for the disabled. To protect the surrounding dunes, access is over timber walkways. The average seawater temperature in summer is 15-16 ºC, parking is available, umbrellas can be hired, and there are café, bar and restaurant facilities. The Amorosa Beach has been gaining over the past years a crescent demand.
Its perfect combination between the extensive sandy area and the close by refreshing pine tree wood, allows unique moments on summer days.
Easy Parking: Has a parking lot
Support services available: Beach under Survaillance, Windsurf, Bodyboard, Surf, Bar, Sanitary Instalations, Showers, Access for the disabled, Restaurant, Competitive Fishing, First Aid Center
Blue flag: Yes

Portugal gastronomy

Portugal’s cuisine is as rich and varied as its landscape.

The most distinctive feature of Portuguese cuisine comes from the sea. As you enjoy a simple grilled fish, always fresh like the seafood that abounds from end to end along the coast, you can be sure that you are in Portugal! Cataplanas, bouillabaisses and any other fish or seafood dish are also excellent choices.

For meat dishes, our main suggestion is cozido à portuguesa, a mix of meats, vegetables and various sausages, cooked in a delicious way. We have excellent DOP (Protected Denomination of Origin) meats, from north to south, whether it’s beef, pork or kid. Many vegetables and fruit also preserve the taste of the old times, and some also have the DOP label, especially as many are produced organically.

Portuguese olive oil is of prime quality and is part of every dish, including cod (for which it is said that there are 1001 recipes!), which we excel at preparing and enjoying.

Each dish is matched to the right wine. The whole country produces wine and, while Port wine is famous, the Douro, Alentejo and many other table wines are no less superior.

And the cheeses! While Queijo da Serra (mountain cheese from Serra da Estrela) tops the bill, all the cheeses from Centro de Portugal, Alentejo and the Azores are delicious.

The sweets, whose roots go back to the many convents where they were originally prepared, even today make us “give thanks to heaven”. And a pastel de nata (custard tart) is a must. It is delicious with coffee, which we drink in the form of espresso.

At the end of a meal, we might make a toast with some Port or Madeira, fortified wines that have been spreading our name to faraway lands for centuries. Or with an excellent sparkling wine produced in Portugal, to celebrate a memorable meal provided by the country’s talented chefs.

Portuguese Wine

Porto
For centuries the Portuguese were a great seafaring nation. Consequently, Portuguese wines were exported widely. Purely to enable the wines to survive the long, hot sea voyages, red wines were fortified by the addition of spirits. This was the beginning of one of the world's great wines and wine-making techniques.
The grapes for Porto are grown on the steep, baking slopes of the upper Douro Valley close to the Spanish border. Traditionally, the grapes were harvested and transported down the Douro river to the city of Oporto on sailing boats knows as Barcos. Oporto is still the centre for the maturing of Port wines, as well as the commercial trading and export centre. All of the great Port houses have headquarters in Oporto, many of them English in origin. This stems from an 18th Century trading agrrement known as the Methuen Treaty.

KenKaniff

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2013, 11:40:57 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 04:13:17 AM by KenKaniff

AMAZONBTC (OP)

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:10:22 AM

Would you be interested in renting this place?

I might open that possibility.

Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 04:11:56 AM

ah, if i was a early adopter with a shed load of coins i would be so interested in this

cheap flights, from the UK to there nice beach what else could you want?
AMAZONBTC (OP)

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 04:43:45 AM

ah, if i was a early adopter with a shed load of coins i would be so interested in this

cheap flights, from the UK to there nice beach what else could you want?

Awesome scenario while watching bitcoin's going up Smiley

AMAZONBTC (OP)

Amazon for BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2013, 10:45:48 PM

Litecoin now accepted.

internetguru

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 10:14:47 AM

Amazing - I have faith in bitcoins now

Oct 17, 2013 - 2.44 BTC
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 01:47:49 PM

dam i wish i had th ebitcoins for this, looking forward for the pictures.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 09, 2013, 11:12:06 PM

This is cool how people are now buying and selling property for btc!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: