Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news or bad news...  (Read 3270 times)
Masongrae

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

Its a good news. I see that as improvement of cryptocurrency in a country. That will be good for them. If this can be improved by other countries, they will surely benefit too.

▬▬[  Imperium Platform  ] ▬▬   
▌Decentralized Crypto Exchange & Lending Platform▐
▬▬  PUBLIC SALE STARTS AUGUST 19th ▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Facebook| ▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renai0925

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:35:45 PM

Eventually, bitcoin can be adopted but of course it has a price. Governments will have to pass down regulations on it since they can't just let it be used uncontrolled. It is for our protection anyway. I just don't see any way around it.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:50:17 PM

Some investors and some experts in the field of forensics say that bitcoin will quickly recover and that it could rise to $ 25,000 in the near future. so it good new
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:27:53 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
Source: Alpari
Dear friend,
I thought this would be great news and appealing if it is true. The digital money is recognized by the Japanese government will be the premise to it's widely recognized worldwide. Then it will end the historical mission of the current physical currency.

Right. If it feels like bad news for anyone, they're likely more concerned about their anonymitt rather than crypto's future. These kind of regulations are essential if you ask me, to get the majority to have confidence in our market.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Cliparts

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:08 PM

Legal regulations are certainly helpful. Although it seems like a negative at first, the legal arrangements of the countries will protect us.

It would be best as well that legal regulations have been implented, this is also for the protection of our account. And this will help us build a stronger market.
You are right in this regard that regulation of bitcoin will surely be helpful for all of us, we should try to make our government regulate bitcoin, it will increase number of investors as after regulation more people will trust bitcoin and more people will invest as they will know it is something trust worthy as government is involved in it, so it is good to make it regular good and bad news really effect the price and the value of bitcoin.
Pemburu dollar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:18:29 PM

I just want to read good news. The current market is going down a lot. So I just want to hear good news, I hope the market will soon recover.

I think I want to hold my bitcoin at this time so in the future maybe I use my bitcoin to import some business products.
Japan is a bitcoin-friendly country and if they have made some rules for this crypto then it's great for bitcoin and other crypto to be used for international transactions and for me bitcoin is important.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:21:49 PM

Japanese Ministry of Finance is going to prepare rules for cross-border transfers of digital money

The Ministry of Finance of Japan is going to prepare in the near future rules for the foreign transfer of digital money.

According to the report of the newspaper Nihon Keizai on April 5, the Ministry of Finance plans to introduce rules under which notice to the authorities should be strictly mandatory if the cost of transferring money for a foreign transfer is more than 30 million yen.

It is said that the decision of the Ministry of Finance will facilitate the consideration of the real situation with operations abroad and is designed to curb money laundering operations.
There is nothing wrong with the decision of the finance ministry of Japan. Every country is always trying hard to curb financial crimes and money laundering. It is a good news and good decision too.
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:46:08 PM

The current market is nothing good to see or hear about. I become sad whenever I see the market with this dip and I at times plan to stop investing.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

This is a good news because it is a nice step.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:18:40 PM

I think if it is about the dip that is really a good news for those who want to buy more or enter on the crypto feild. But I think it is also a bad news to those who buy last December 2017, they are really in a big loss right now and some of them who didn't have enoughf faith to hold may already do panic selling and already lose. So then I believe that they need to hold and wait until the price rise again.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:47:11 PM

Yes, I 've read the news in one of the links. Broadly speaking what's done by the Japanese Ministry of Finance's a necessity that needs to be implemented considering the use of bitcoin legality in their country which is very likely not to be separated from some improper actions both from outside Japan nor from Japanese citizens itself.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:25:56 AM

i think this is a good news for us so we need to buy some altcoins now and if you see the chart of cryptocurrency feb and march is always red crypto gives us a opportunity to invest a lot while the value s too low its more good to buy now because if the bitcoin will increase again you will regret im sure 100 percent.
I do not see why you think this is good news they are trying to limit us in the way we use or cryptocurrencies, many see regulations as a good thing because they see this as a way for the market to grow in price but that is not the main goal of cryptocurrencies, the main goal of cryptocurrencies is to liberate you from the regulations of the governments, so I do not see this as a positive step.
As roma

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:26 AM

I think this is really good news for the crypto-currency market, Japan has been pioneering the development of the crypto currency market beyond the country, hoping that the crypto currency will grow.

I hope every time there is good news about what is happening here in the crypto world because that way many people will be happy, believe and believe more about it. I know that in this world there are good and bad news but if it is better I believe always, even though you can get sad news.
I don't really want to know the bad news about bitcoin because it can't help us and your interest will be lost.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:55:17 AM

Of course this is a very good news, like how we all know, so far japan is always being a country that support the development of crypto. And always giving innovation to always keep stabilization of crypto. These news' always giving positive things to bitcoin price.
Bitcoin is always combination of good and bad news. Bitcoin is accepted by many country and work with many government like japan, Germany etc. Japanese government promote bitcoin in their country. And also ask their people to use it. Many government use bitcoin for their various projects and purposes. Bitcoin's untraceable transaction creat problems for it. Because of this many cyber crime are happens and many malware attacks are happen. These bad news about bitcoin creat problems for its.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:45:11 PM

Cryptocurrency is really a controversial topic now a days because govt. across the world try to regulate or ban crypto. It is mix of good and bad news,like few days ago ETF got rejected and directly it was made effect of price of Crypto. One more thing in india battle is ongoing between central bank and exchanges regarding regulation for trading.

Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

Is that so? Can you please give us some proof of that news on how true it is? Bitcoin became famous all over the world already. And government starting to make a move about it. Implementing restrictions can be good also to avoid illegal transactions of bitcoins. Although it can be a bad news aswell because it getting harder to use bitcoin freely.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

This is good news at least for Japan. They might be introducting this rule as some kind of regulation in  order to avoid money laundering or any other criminal activities. This move shows that they want to eliminate how people use BTC or any other cryptocurrency in their wrong doings. This move is something really good as Japan is showing an example to other governments on how they can adjust and not prohibit entirely the crypto market.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

This is good news even though that bitcoin could work where ever you are around the world it is good to know that a group of people or the one raise this concerns up had to put limits or boundary between money transfer from around the world. There could be ways that a support coming from other countries will going to access cryptocurrency as a form of payment.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:38:12 PM

Structurizing operations with crypto seem to be good news, since it will help to prevent chaos arising from fully uncontrolled manipulations.
I hope that the declared objective (prevention of money laundering) will strictly be followed and will help to decrease the number of crimes in the financial sphere of Japan.
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

On Bitcoin topic and matter, there is always good and bad news. They are combined. I think Bitcoin is a good thing, and it is going to be a much greater thing than we can imagine now. In the next few years things are going to slowly change, for better I suppose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: