Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 05:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER??  (Read 642 times)
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:56:05 PM

Of course there will always be the possibility of a sudden recovery,remember the market can rise and fall in just a matter of hours.Do not sell in panic so that you wont be doing losing a lot of money whenever the market has recovered keep holding your coins and you will be rewarded when the bulls has come to our market.

Marma Kalari

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:59:17 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
If you are looking for a short term gain, then you might not see it, just looks for the long term and invest your money according to that belief and then you can see the market recovering, but right now until there is a positive news i do not see any rapid change in the market, i hope the price wont go down further, i am expecting a recover at the middle of Q2.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
Megashaw

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

Most projects wont recover from this. But strong and authentic  projects wil surely recover. So it depends on what coin you are holding
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

Today there are no good or bad news around the crypto community. There is no one strong trend. The price of crypto currency is in the same range or falls because people do not have the patience. They want to be rich right now, but at the same time they are afraid to bet on the wrong horse.
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:33:33 PM

Of course it has,obviously ? why you people are keep asking the same questions if the market hasnt yet recovered for months im sure it will,because if not ,all of the investors will pull their money out into our market causing the market to collapse ! we shouldnt be worried about these crashes because big players wont allow the market to collapse esaily.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Why would the market will be forever gets dumped? of course theres still chance that the market will get recover few weeks or months from now,wait for the bears to get tired and im sure bulls will dominate the market and we could be makng a lot of money when we bought cheap coins at the bottom of these bloody market.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:47:17 PM

Yes it has ,why would the market stop recovering from these bloodbaths? there are no permanent ban worldwide or some kinda big negative news that will make the market collapse,bitcoin will survive as well as these solid coins in the market thats why you shouldnt be worried about the recovery because the market should and it will recover few weeks or months from now.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:51:33 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Theres no one who can tell exactly when will this market be stable again,but it will recover sooner or later! it should and it will as what like the others says that is how the market cycles,dumping and pumping from the big players which makes the market more volatile,surely ir will recover long enough when these bulls shows up.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

It is really depends on the situation we are into,if most of the big players decided to dump the market for about a year we cannot do anything about it because thats their own will,these main players has a lot of bitcoins to spend that is why they can easily dump the market buyback from the bottom giving them more bitcoins from time to time.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Yes sure,why not? market is still in food position if you asked me theres nothing to worry about it because these big players wont allow the market to collapse ,im sure satoshi wont allow it thats why we need to keep our bitcoins on hold so if some bloody market happened we still have some spare for our needs,the market will recover sooner or later dont worry.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:11:56 PM

Why wouldnt market going to recover? is there any reason why it shouldnt recover? as far as i can see we are still in a good shape better than last year's april,that is why we should be worried about our coins because the marketcap is much stable compare from few days ago which most of the investors doesnt want to put their money back into cryptocurrencies.
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:17:55 PM

Yes why not? market will recove sooner or later and even those market manipulators wont stop these bulls to happen,as far as i know the reason why there so much dumping are,one the mtgox is allegedly dumping their bitcoins from the past who they claimed to be hacked,that is why the market is really getting worst with these sell off.

crypto_world

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

yes, there is chance for market price will recover, but it needs new peoples with shining eyes about crypto and with real cash to buy it.

Jorheen

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:23:09 PM

Yes, there is a chance that market price will recover again sooner or later.
There is no other permanent than change in this world.
Everything changes in just a second, a minute, an hour, a day, etc. for a reason because all is not permanent, volatile.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:25:32 PM

Definitely yes. There's a very great chance that the market price will recover. Although, it's been a very bad experience since the January. I've list a whole lot of mine y as a result of the consistent dip. But, I'm sure the market price will recover.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:27:21 PM

Why would the market be failing forever? of course it will recover from any bloody market that we have! because that is how the market survive,falling and rising viceversa,bull and bears are fighting each other to dominate the market! thats how the market works and you should get familiar with it so that you wont have any problem in the future.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

The possibility of the market to recover are too high this falling down happen to the market are not forever this is only temporary if you look back to the previous year chart of the bitcoin you will notice in the first quarter of the year bitcoin price are dumping, I believe if theres only one goodnews spread in the market bitcoin price will pump up again.

cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:32:51 PM

Yes it will! why wouldnt it going to recover? the market cycles and that is how it cycles from bearish to bullish and then bearish so on and so forth,do not let these bloody markets make your ass sell in panic or you could lose a big opportunity.Do not rely to other's speculations and do yourself a favor learn how to trade with technical analysis because it can really help you out!

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:38:50 PM

It should because if doesnt recover it would e the end of all cryptocurrencies,including bitcoin that is why it should recover few weeks or months from now! we should be more patient because the whole market seems to be in longer bearish trend! patience could give you a lot of profits so we need to wait for the perfect time to come!

winfair

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:40:46 PM

Ofcourse yes market price will back again soon because market thats normal in cryptocurrency and price are not stable up and down and we can recovery sooner

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: