Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER??  (Read 644 times)
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

this is still very difficult in my opinion, it may still take much longer, because it's almost 2 months, the price of coins in the market up and down and ending in decline, hopefully there is good news for the world of crypto later, so the coins will recover

whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:42:15 PM

Yes,the chances are there and the price will start to rise in the coming months,like May and afterwards.So it will better to invest now since the price is little bit cheaper now.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

The current phase not go long and market will survive shortly. These situation comes before also when market is in grip of bad news which comes one by one simultaneously and now market coming out from that situation as no bad news is also a good news in these situations.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
flashmark

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Definitely market goes up again. But it seems it takes some more time than we expected. I think regulations still in investors mind. Before investing huge amount, investors thinking about the future of their investment. After several weeks of bull run, I hope they will re-enter to the crypto.
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

It is difficult to say, at first everything was waiting for the end of the Chinese New Year. It did not get any better. Now everyone is waiting for the summer. We can only wait

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:59:21 PM

I would clarify the question. When do you expect the market to recover? If in the next couple of months, that is for sure in vain. At best, this will happen, according to analysts, not earlier than September this year.
Thyaga

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:00:42 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Opportunities and expectations will always be there as long as we believe in our deepest hearts, crypto market is fluctuating so naturally the price goes down.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:07:06 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Everything will going back to normal but it's just a matter of time before it regain some changes itself. If you notice that the price before was always climbing but so seldom to drop, then this is the reversal effect of what you have seen before. Now, if you do the math you will know that this is just a normal occasion yet seldom to happen because this is how the market works.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

You start observing the market when it is in downtrend so you feel that it is going down continuously. There were many bad news comes in last few weeks that make a huge negative impact on this market and this will over soon.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 03:13:16 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2018, 03:26:43 PM by cryptogeek101

There is no doubt about it, the market prices of cryptocurrencies will rise again because it cannot continue to go down for ever. Most of the prices fell this time because of bad news coming from left, right and centre. We hope people stop giving us FUD so that the market become stable for once.

HOMT