Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 07:49:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE A CHANCE THAT MARKET PRICE WILL RECOVER??  (Read 642 times)
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:16:58 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Be patient,the market is being manipulated by the fiancial institutions that is why we cannot get recovered from the bloody markets that we have gone thru,but soon these people will stop what they are doing and that means we will have bullruns and you should take profits as early as possible because surely these people will try to get the market down again and again.
According to Teeka Tiwari (The palm beach guy), the market will see tremendous growth of institutional investors enter cryptop market. He thinks they might enter in the month of May. So roughly there is only 1 month of time left and let's wait and watch if Teeka is really right this time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:20:01 PM

Be patient because those people who doesnt have good patience will always lose the game,holders which are patiently waiting are going to get what they want whenever these bull runs has come,but today we should be patiently wait because the market seems to be in bearish trend as it is when the year has started,so we should wait for more weeks or months!

cryptomngr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

Why wouldnt the market recover?if that market will not recover it will be too obvious  because most o the investors are going to pull out their money into our market,but as far as i can see we are still in good shape marketcap seems to be normal and it just going sideways that is why we still have some good chance to recover these money we have lost from the crashes lately.

elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Of course we still have a chance to recover what we have lost from these bloody markets.Cryptocurrencies has high market volatility that is why it is much easier for the market to get recovered from thes crashes,keep holding your coin and im sure you will be rewarded when bull runs has come to our market giving us a lot of profits because we hold all the time.

Yes let's all pledge that we will not do anyMore panic selling to stop hurting the volatile market anymore and volatility is the only thing which is constant in this crypto market hence we should be prepared for any result but definitely we will have a recovery phase sooner.

Am I spamming? Report me!
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:38 PM

Keep calm,we are still in a good position compare to the last year's and previous year's crashes,seems to be the market manipulators wont stop creating these crashes,and for the mean time we should take our mindset clear stay away from trades and keep holding our bitcoins so that we wont be triggered or tempt to sell at loss,never panic sell because you will ony lose a lot !

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I do not believe this can happen in the next few days, but in the coming months, maybe from the middle of the year. At some point there will be a reversal.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Possibility is still there,because if the market wont be going to recover,sooner or later our whole market will collapse giving us a lot of damages financially and mentally,that is why the market will recover and it should recover few weeks or months from now because that is how a market works,its a cycle which never ends bulls after bears and so on and so forth.

conceivedspoon2

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Ofcourse Yes. Bitcoin which is the giant went through more than this that it crash over 1000% down. The market is just gaining some momentum as the coin market is just very new to many. Don't forget that not all the coins will survive the test of time but as many that will survive it, its a smelling process then.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:01 PM

I hope so.
As we can see, prices have fallen many times, but in the end everything was recovering.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:56 PM

As i have observed these weeks, every week passes by, the market price of the altcoins is keeping on going down. I dont know whats the main reason behind it, But may I ask , Is there a pinch chance that the market price will be stable again?
Chances will always be there,but the fact that the market is still in bearish trend it wont be possible it will recover in the near future,maybe few weeks or months but not this time as the market is being manipulated by these financial institutions who wants to get a lot of bitcoins from the bottom of these bloody markets so that they can maximize their profits.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

hopefully 250 billion markepcap which we have now is the bottom

we have been bouncing on it for a while

if that resistance breaks, it won't be good beacuse the next resistance was 90 billion, and that's going to really hurt
Abarov

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:55:01 PM

If you force companies that have collected money through Ico to redeem their coins. It is clear that in two, three years and with the abundance. Then the money turnover will be in the system and the price of the tokens will grow.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:26 PM

if that resistance breaks, it won't be good beacuse the next resistance was 90 billion, and that's going to really hurt
Its not going to hurt most of us,because it can literally kill our market and it means that is the end for all of the cryptocurrencies,well shouldnt be worried too much because if theres only people who should be worried are those guys who invested billions of dollars in the market,financial institutions wont allow it because they wont have any good profits from other market other than cryptocurrency market.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

I don't understand what do you mean saying stable price. Maybe you think that stable price is when the price is going up and up? Grin
Stable price is when we have equal amount of sellers and buyers so when the price go dipper more buyers are back in game, same when price goes up - bears join.
But talking about will this all-time-low ends - yes it will. Of course. I don't know why do you doubt. All is just the matter of time, keep calm

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Coffee135

Merit: 137

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

I hope so.
As we can see, prices have fallen many times, but in the end everything was recovering.
The market cannot recover without our help. Last year we saw a steady growth only because the majority of users had a positive mood. Now this not so. Pessimists withdraw money and capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is reduced. Market recovery is possible only with optimists. I predict lower prices until all the pessimists have left the market.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

It is sure because crypto-market will not die for due a little longer and worse time. Cryptocurrency is too strong. We must wait for better time and be patient, it is the only one what we can do
maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

Market manipulation is the main reason,big players such as wallstreet and cme doest want to lower the bitcoin's price so that they can bought a lot of cheaper coins while most of the people are dumping theirs that is why we should keep holding our bitcoin because these people wont stop doing these bloodymarkets so that they can maximize their profits.
Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

Yes, the market will definitely recover. There are no chances that cryptocurrency will disappear into thin air like ponzi schemes do after a while. Crypto is a reality here with us. This momentary price dip we are witnessing now shouldn't scare anyone. Rather it should encourage anyone into buy more coins.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
mariangpalad

Activity: 196

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:21:50 PM

Of course why would a chance to recover be faded? if that market wont recover that is the end of cryptocurrency era which will be a history if that happens,but i doubt these big players will allow bitcoin to crash easily because they could lose billions of dollars if that will ever happen that is why these people are going to do everything not to lose their investments.

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

It is probably the financial institutions who are manipulating the whole market that is why we should be more careful these days because you wont know when will these people going to dump the market once again,either way the market will recover and theres no reason of not going to because if that happens our whole market will come to its end.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: