Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:56:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ethen] Decentralized exchange for Ethereum-based tokens: official thread  (Read 1964 times)
Ethen-market (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:04:44 AM

Where can I find out more about your referral program? I saw a link but what will I get if I start trading? Do I need to register somewhere?

Hi, here's the detail about our referral program

We are pleased to announce the launch of Ethen referral program!
                                              🥁📣📣🥁
Trade on the exchange, invite your friends, partners, or community members, and earn ETH!🔥

How it works:

1. At ethen.market click on the menu in the top right corner and select "Create Referral Link".
2. Paste in your wallet address and press "Generate link".
3. Copy the link and share it.

People you invite to trade on Ethen pay taker fees. You get the percentage of the fee they pay.

What is my reward?
💰
🥇- referees invited before 29 Sep 2018: 100% trading fee permanently;
🥈- referees invited between 30 Sep 2018 and 30 Oct 2018: 90% trading fee permanently;
🥉- referees invited between 31 Oct 2018 and 30 Nov 2018: 80% fee permanently;
🏆- referees invited from 01 Dec 2018: 70% fee permanently.

We will send the reward to your wallet every time 0.1 ETH has accumulated from your referrals. The sooner you start the more you will earn!⌛️

Why would it be interesting for people I invite?
Those who use the referral link will get 20% of their trading fee back. Your referees will be even more interested in participating than you might think.🚀

Visit https://ethen.market, generate your referral link, invite traders, and become a part of the best referral program in the crypto world!

If you have any questions we are always ready to answer them in our official Telegram chat https://t.me/ethen_market.

I'm not sure about how much is the minimum amount so, what is the minimum amount of tokens that I can have on my wallet to exchange?
There's no minimum deposit required

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:09:10 AM

The charges are only 0.25%? Are there any other charges? How can i understand the full amount for my trade?

There are no extra charges on the exchange apart from the 0,25% taker fee but the total amount of your fees will include gas, which is a variable.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

If you are new to Ethen read our set of basic guides on how to connect your wallet to the exchange, or create a new one. 
https://medium.com/@ethen_market/how-to-connect-a-wallet-to-ethen-d62f684bba35
https://medium.com/@ethen_market/how-to-create-a-new-wallet-on-ethen-c67b988f3e6e
https://medium.com/@ethen_market/how-to-install-and-use-metamask-on-ethen-eebc3a41ad40
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:35:36 AM

good and exciting project, hoping the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:54:45 AM

Can you tell me more about security measures? I’ve heard about similar services getting attacked.
There are a number of steps taken to maximise the safety of your funds on Ethen:
No user accounts are created on the exchange meaning there is no access to your wallet by your private key and no place to store your personal information.
Funds sent to the exchange are securely stored on Ethen smart contract audited by experts from ICORating.com.
Every time you move your funds you verify it with your private key, ensuring that the transaction information is correct and impossible to change.
The code for withdrawing funds is open source and published on Github in case the main site is unavailable: https://ethenmarket.github.io
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

I’ve saw the referral link and checked it out. There were only 2 tokens that seemed ok. The other ones are shitcoins. There are so many of them these days. People just waste their money on the coins that nobody needs. You ask people to participate in scams.
We are glad that you found tokens that you consider worthwhile and participated in our referral program. We give an opportunity to every token to be traded on the exchange to help the cryptocurrency market thrive.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

I’d also like to know how do you protect your users if there is no verification process?
On Ethen you don't need to create an account and provide any of your personal details. You just connect your wallet to the exchange and transfer funds to the smart contract for trading. This ensures that Ethen has no access to your wallets and funds.
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Nice referral program! Hope more and more people will learn about it soon. i’ve already invited a lot of traders using my social media account.
Thank you for your support! We really appreciate it
Ethen-market (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:05:37 AM

I am not very fond of the market with a system resembling etherdelta, idex etc., because almost all tokens listed there are not well developed
On Ethen you can add any tokens yourself and create orders with them. Just press on the token drop-down list in the top bar and select +NEW TOKEN. After you enter the address, the token ticker will be automatically detected, and the token will be ready for trading.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:25:59 AM

I am not very fond of the market with a system resembling etherdelta, idex etc., because almost all tokens listed there are not well developed
On Ethen you can add any tokens yourself and create orders with them. Just press on the token drop-down list in the top bar and select +NEW TOKEN. After you enter the address, the token ticker will be automatically detected, and the token will be ready for trading.
So this is basically there is no need to make some kind of vote to get a coin listed in Ethen, just like in another exchange that requesting everyone to make a vote of something like that.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:40:46 AM

Gave it a try with FNTC. All went smoothly.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:57:57 AM

Hello! I used the referral link for selling OMG. Your site says that I’m supposed to get 20% off the trading fee, which is 0.25%. Does it mean I’ve already paid less commission, i/e 0.20% on my trade?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

There are so many cryptocurrencies on your exchange but only a few of them are trading. Why is that?
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:58:42 PM

Is there any video to give an overview for the exchange? It would be good to have a video as a guide of some sort of clarification about this platform.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

The exchange seems all right. Nothing outstanding though that would really make a difference from other decentralized exchanges. I bought one token. Let’s see how it develops.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

I joined the referral program. When will i start getting bonuses? Do you have a group for participants?
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

You say the fees are only 0.25% for takers. What is maker and taker fees?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

The exchange has a lot of tokens but it’s the first time I hear about most of them. I guess they are not very popular.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:19:01 AM

All decentralized exchanges look the same to me.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:06:51 PM

I’ve seen that you do transfers to other accounts. Does it mean I need to connect my other wallets to shift money from one account to another?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: