Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 01:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit  (Read 2043 times)
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

i would prefer neo. because neo based icos are becoming popular more and more nowadays. in the future there will be more demand to neo because of the quantity of icos using neo blockchain. investors will have to buy neo to join those icos...
sunno330

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

homt.net

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:18:14 PM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

ETH, NEO, ADA three are most powerfull and so much better coin than other coins.
You can add some coin Steem, Waves, Trx. It also helps you for getting good profit. People wants just profit, but need enough time.
So, be careful every time for pump and dump.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Gorodcoin

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

Fast profit with alts is risky and I advise you to make a research on long terms investments , check out NEO IOTA and WAVES , now is OK moment
wanted sliter

Activity: 398
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Exactly, the marketcap of the altcoin is smaller and only the amount of money poured into it altcoin will rapidly grow strongly. That is what I love when choosing to invest in altcoin, I will achieve more profit. In your case I would choose Nuls, Boscoin, ITC and TIO

█▐█ ██   100xCoin   ██ █▌█     {  On Our Way to $1B Market Cap & Beyond  }
⦁  Whitepaper  ⦁    Telegram    ⦁      Twitter      ⦁     Medium     ⦁      Reddit      ⦁
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:32:38 PM

It's better to invest in less expensive tokens there the profit can be much greater.
On known coins you will not earn much and the chance of rapid growth is usually small.

ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:53:25 PM

nor can bitcoin be in the long run and short. if there is an auto bitcoin price decline for investors who buy coins must be patient to get a big profit. and when the bitcoin price rises the investor who buys a weak coin then can resell it at any time.
britai ruby

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I think ADA is good! Because it aims to integrate with all other major cryptocurrencies without the use of a third party which reduces fees that exchanges charge, allow quicker and easier transactions across the blockchain, removes risk of a third party losing your cryptocurrencies. ADA is a good investment for the above reasons and the fact that it has only been on the markets.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:08:43 AM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA
If in that position, I tend to hold ethereum as market conditions will recover and ethereum has high stability. The second alternative option, I will divide it 2 for ethereum and 1 for the NEO.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:17:10 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
As for the maximum profit, it is necessary to understand that the market of crypto-currency is very unpredictable, and only you can make such decisions. Since no one knows what a coin will fall tomorrow or take off.
are you sure cryoto price is unpredictable ?
if that so, so i think i don't need to watch youtube and read news.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:18:16 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

I like your list but not every altcoin in the market will really give you a huge amount of profit, the price of ethereum today is keep on increasing while other altcoins does not have the same potential so i prefer that you should focus on only one cryptocurrency.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
the advantages of the Altcoin we can see from the development of the market is going. I see the current market continue to rise, so the advantage of coins is very high. I see Ethereum capable of giving a profit.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:00:24 AM

Looking at your coins, I would stop at ETH and NEO, such coins are on my list and they have good growth in the near future.
dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:21:22 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

I like your list but not every altcoin in the market will really give you a huge amount of profit, the price of ethereum today is keep on increasing while other altcoins does not have the same potential so i prefer that you should focus on only one cryptocurrency.

I advise against holding only one coin, what if it fails? What if its growth is frozen? What happens then?
Eve biologist would advise that diversity is a good measure of resiliency, geneticist would say genetic variation is a good measure of resilient population rather than narrow variation that would result to genetic bottleneck.
In this case, I would advise to diversify your coins rather than holding only one coin.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

Agree, that altcoins are a good potential investment to gain good profit. However, if you are just new into crypto currency, you had to do your research with regards to your target coins that you will consider for investment. Knowledge is the key to become successful with your goal to earn fast money with altcoins. Study the market trend and the history record of it's price value. From there you can gauge if you are going to continue investing with that particular coin or you will divert to another with much promising record.
Jr family

Activity: 161

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:08:24 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
NEO continued to show pretty good development so that with the increasing development of NEO NEO made the favorite. so I see that NEO is able to give a profit.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
Bitcoin Cash continued to show improvement is improving from month to month. so there are more advantages in the Bitcoin Cash. so according to my Bitcoin Cash potential in this regard.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
OddEvenBets.com

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 03:37:14 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA

My advice to you for quick profit:
FunFair,
Bitcore,
SIA

I think this is good choice for fast profit.

███████████████████████████████████████
OddEvenBets - it's not my domain now! I lost it.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Siberian Husky

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:48:39 AM

I believe that the etherium and NEO have very good prospects for development and growth in price. There are many crypto projects on the etherium, good crypto projects have already started appearing on the NEO platform.
I agree with you, Ethereum and Neo are good coins I also chose it. the development of these two coins is getting better from time to time. I think it would be very profitable if I have both
esjsr

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

I will not choose to sell my Ethereum, I believe it will reach $1500, now seems to be suppressed, the price of your question, of course, not a good answer, no one who can know the price will rise higher, this is a wide range of knowledge, we can only choose better, reduce risk.
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:32 AM

ETH
NEO
ADA
These coins are very good, not suitable for short-term speculation, they should see their long-term value, so a long-term investment should be considered. And it is long-term investors who can really make money in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: