Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:38:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin for fast Profit  (Read 2043 times)
qmomeducdm670

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

ADA seems to be nice I think and it is future of smartcontracts, since it is wtitten on a much more and secure Haskell Programming language, instead of java, c, solidity, etc..... Also they have three dedicated teams for managing different things. I think ADA is okay
giangkute29

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:20:58 PM

I look pretty smartly and active community monitors this topic. So here it is something that will earn and, I hope so. The people of your opinion on the purchase of coins and good if now is the time for it to buy coins
Nedrek

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:27:30 PM

The strongest thing you can earn in a short time on new altcoins or coins. It is they who give in a short time x3-x10 an increase in capital. But on all known coins there is less chance of incurring losses.
duncanarmy

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

Although I don't like the idea of buying for a quick profit, and I think people who do it should change into hodl strategy which works a lot better, but the best coin for a quick profit would be STORM.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:01:58 AM

In my opinion, you can not exactly predict which coin is going to give you the most profit for investing on it. All three coins you mentioned is actually a good coin to invest on. But i would still suggest you to look for more coins which has potential and invest on those coins. This way you reduce the risk of losing a lot.
ryantc

Activity: 329
Merit: 250

Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:16:38 AM

Anyone's guess is as good as yours, but I like ADA. I think their platform is unique and since it has such a low price point there should not be much resistance in adoption.
justaminute

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?
ETH
NEO
ADA

From the proposed options, I would have opted for Ethereum. While it is difficult to say what will happen next with Cardano. Ethereum is a finished product that shows excellent growth. For this year, a lot of announcements are planned ... Neo, it seems to me, has a little stopped in its development, but I may be wrong ...
Jeff-reY

Activity: 54
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

I am currently keeping an eye on ico's, they can immediately reduce value after listing to an exchange.
You just buy back on ICO price, and if the project is good it will moon.
Here I take lympo as an example where I easily made a nice profit.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/lympo/
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

We all wants to get a fast profit but the question is are we going to take the risk?
There are some alt-coin that is being pump everyday are you going to join it and risk your money,
Some of it is just a for a short time pump and if you got left behind you when you buy it you would surely lose some money.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
mimota166

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:15:31 AM

I think of the three coins ethereum is the most worthy of investment and I am sure if you choose ethereum you will be able to gain profit quickly but I recommend not to target too much profit
Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:33:52 AM

In my opinion, you can not exactly predict which coin is going to give you the most profit for investing on it. All three coins you mentioned is actually a good coin to invest on. But i would still suggest you to look for more coins which has potential and invest on those coins. This way you reduce the risk of losing a lot.

Yes. We should  know the coin that can give us a big profit. Don't focus in this just three coin, yes this is good coin and can give us a profit and if you think that it is enough to hold so you should buy more.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Yes. We should  know the coin that can give us a big profit. Don't focus in this just three coin, yes this is good coin and can give us a profit and if you think that it is enough to hold so you should buy more.
Sometimes the investment can quickly make a profit. You can choose which coins are suitable for investing that are not bound by time and place. Therefore we must be smart to make huge profits through altcoin.
Aryan55

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

ETH is the best option than other coins. I am  sure if you choose etherum then it will give you huge profit at the end of this year.
cerberus5424

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:51:12 AM

It seems to me that it is worth leaving your coins in the Ethereum in the near future, as I personally expect the growth of this coin in the near future. It is also possible to buy a coin of ADA.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kriticko29

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:11:10 PM

Should I invest my 3ETH on which of the below for a quick buy and dump to maximise my profit?

ETH
NEO
ADA

To be honest with you, investing is not a joke. Try to learn things first by your own not based on the names of other cryptocurrency given by someone else. Experience is the best teacher. Try things on your own based on what you have researched.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:54:12 PM

ETH does include good coins to invest. But I think if we want to get a quick profit for now bitcoin is a wise choice because bitcoin prices are now down and bitcoin price changes so fast that we can get a quick profit when buying bitcoin now.
Igorgnome

Activity: 252

Power to gnomes!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

I think that the fastest profit will give EOS in the near future. After the end of the ICO, the price will go up, especially after the transition to the new original blockchain. it will soon be a price increase.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
HaroldConway

Activity: 185

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
My preference is PRG. It is about to launch a co-working space and after that I believe that it continue its upward trend. I see a lot of profit opportunity coming up holding PRG. Other than that it has a relatively low supply of tokens. It will be a great coin soon.
talkingblack

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

I used to say ethereum before, but it is watching very fluctuating but I still do not think you have a good choice from Etherereum
HectorAlden

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:32:17 PM

ETH
NEO
ADA
TAU is a good choice. I recently bought it at $0.08. Soon in a matter of couple of weeks it price rose by three times to $0.24. Other than that I believe in this coin because it is a coin that is using advanced technology. It is a good long term option. I see it becoming a great coin soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: