Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1874 times)
TUMAS (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
annasadia

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

Well, you must have some reasons to but Eth when you started. You should consider that reason first. I personally believe Eth is more potential among Altcoins. So, I would hold my coins if I were you.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

i think eth  has the edge now. but i hope NEO will be in the top 3 in a year . we all know that neo is a china platform and it is supported well.
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:43:18 AM

Just hold the ETH. Diversification of your portfolio always helps in the long run but sometimes you have to choose the mango over the lemons. The saying goes as it is! ETH is mango and every one loves it the most. In the years to come people will get involved more and more into the ETH only. It has no scalability issues with platform stability guaranteed. Most of the users get involved into the ETH after they are done with BTC. So its second best choice for the people and thus makes it very prompted and it can keep gaping upwards in the future.

Look for the pros rather than cheap coins like NEO or XRP. Compare whats in the long term and not whats in the todays date.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

NEO i a good coin, with an outstanding project but it doesn't stand a chance against ETH, you could buy he 21 NEO since its a promising coin, but you will be missing out on the reaps ETH wil offer when the market recovers

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:47:14 AM

Both equally great, better still hold your eth. I advise you to buy neo using fiat money, without reducing the assets you already have.
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:00 AM

I suggest much better to hold ethereum and invest ethereum for now becuase the price of ethereum is deep.
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

i also believe in eth in the long term. if u really want u can diversify a bit, just in case, but watch ur transaction fees too.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:22:56 AM

For now is good to invest ethereum than the neo. Sell your altcoins and buy ethereum or invest if you dont have altcoins.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

Invest in NEO 50 percent, let in your wallet will be both an etherium and NEO. I think this is the right decision, in this situation.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:26:13 AM

Eth has potential in coming years, Don't sell your Eth but if you really want to have Neo, you can consider selling half Eth and buy NEO too. Both coins has potential. Also consider EOS.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:26:40 AM

The way you invest by putting some of your capital in two coins is even very nice. thus, the opportunity for greater profits and minimizing losses. keep your investment, success is in the day to come.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:34:30 AM

well ethereum is dumped constantly these days and the panic dumps are starting to take their toll on the price of it so holding it is not wise at all.
but also NEO is not in such a good place either. all the altcoins are like this.

also when it comes to potential of a pump and good profit, when the altcoin has a much lower price and more importantly a much smaller market (lower volume + thinner order books) it has a much bigger potential of pump. in other words NEO has a better chance of giving you a huge profit than ETH has.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:00:47 AM

At what price point did you get your Eth? If it's fairly recent, say $400, I'd say wait for Eth to return or at least be near that price again then go for Neo. For a common/top coins like these, I keep in mind the 'starting' price.

Remember that last year bitcoin's lowest was about $700+ in January, it reached about $20,000. That's a huge price increase, but in an investor's point of view, that's only about 28x gain. Whereas other coins last year including eth and neo all had above 100x gains. Just apply that concept to the situation now.
boyshx

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

well ethereum is dumped constantly these days and the panic dumps are starting to take their toll on the price of it so holding it is not wise at all.
but also NEO is not in such a good place either. all the altcoins are like this.

There is no coin in the market which are constantly getting dumped at this moment. Whether it is the king BTC or whether its ETH or even the DOGE!! Everything is dumping right now and we cant help it at all. Also, holding is not bad idea as you are being against it I would say you should re-think about this situation. I mean this is the time when we shovel be holding and not selling. It doesn't matter if you buy or not but just keep it to see what time brings to us.

also when it comes to potential of a pump and good profit, when the altcoin has a much lower price and more importantly a much smaller market (lower volume + thinner order books) it has a much bigger potential of pump. in other words NEO has a better chance of giving you a huge profit than ETH has.

There is almost no difference between them when we consider the market out reach for the ETH or NEO. Obviously by all means ETH is more popular and also holding more market capitalism. So we are not sure which one will pop. It all comes to holding again.
daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

I feel that your investment is very reasonable and it is a good currency, but neo I am not optimistic, it is too difficult to use, the wallet is not convenient, the application is not good, not enough to decentralized, there are many loopholes,
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:13:51 AM

bitcoin and ethereum just give you safety, thats best coins in market, but when you get more profit drop you money in altcoins like NEO and XLM i think thats best place to get profit, when you not sure look growth chart thats coins to make you sure
Imy

Activity: 31
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

I think both are great platform coins with huge potential in the future but i think NEO will pop up soon and i really beliave in this project. It is supported by China government and NEO is here to stay. Price is really good in  todays market and if you manage to hold for couple of years GAS will be also very valuable.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:15:21 AM

Well buddy it's up to you if you going to buy NEO or ETH as long as you diversify your investment. Accumulate some coins you might get your rewards soon. but in my opinion hodl some ETH they have exciting news ahead. Neo as well.

Hifemih

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:21:38 AM

I'll advise you to hold your eth
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: