Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1875 times)
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

In my opinion you are doing everything right. You hold excellent coins that have great prospects for the future. I especially believe in NEO, for me this is the best cryptocurrency.
Cool, why do you say that NEO is better than ETH? I understand that this may just be at the level of intuition, or maybe something else I just don’t understand how it can be analyzed as a whole, maybe you did something like that?
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

NEO is very promising altcoin but i think it is not better from ETH. Because ethereum is decentralized, trusted and popular coin. Many ICOs use ethereum platform. NEO is centralized. Crypto world does not like centralization.

Totally agree , neo of course as an investment I think is great , but the fact that neo will replace the Ethereum I think it's unlikely to happen , but sure can get close.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

NEO is very promising altcoin but i think it is not better from ETH. Because ethereum is decentralized, trusted and popular coin. Many ICOs use ethereum platform. NEO is centralized. Crypto world does not like centralization.

Totally agree , neo of course as an investment I think is great , but the fact that neo will replace the Ethereum I think it's unlikely to happen , but sure can get close.
Previously, I was sure that NEO could eventually reach the level of Eth, but now I think it is unlikely to happen. But when there will be a pump of the whole market, NEO and ETH will very much restore their positions.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

Though Neo is a good project and have some improved features when compare with Ethereum but I don't think it can be widely accepted the same way Ethereum is accepted by many in the industry which has made it the most used platform for crowdfunding.

jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Though Neo is a good project and have some improved features when compare with Ethereum but I don't think it can be widely accepted the same way Ethereum is accepted by many in the industry which has made it the most used platform for crowdfunding.
I support the opinion about neo, I am also very impressed with the project because this project can still be considered a worthy competitor to many platform projects on the market today.
DertyPig823

Activity: 95

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:22:44 PM

ETH is one of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. Because of its strong potential, ETH is a good option for a long-term investment.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

I'll advise you to hold your eth

I also don't see much point to change ETH to NEO. But when you decide to invest more fiat into crypto, it is worth considering the purchase of NEO.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

ETH is one of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. Because of its strong potential, ETH is a good option for a long-term investment.

I fully confirm that ETH is really a very good opportunity to invest in long-term investments. I think that in cases of investing in ETH this is a really very interesting cryptocurrency investment.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:54:13 PM

At such a time as now you need to invest in different coins , a lot of coins after such a market will no longer rise , and to protect yourself with this, choose 5-10 coins from the top and invest in them !

bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:55:28 PM

NEO is now traded for 5$, I think that this price is super hot for all altcoin investors, do not understand why nobody wants to buy.
After China starts cooperate wth NEO, price will skyrocket for sure.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:55:36 PM

Both coins was good in year 2017 but not both are dump I'm never believe on neo but I have still some hope to eth hope it will recover soon.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
karsy

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

As for me, I don't hold NEO. My portfolio is very small, mostly I hold altcoins with small cap and quality products. I think that this type of investments is more risky but more profitable.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:07:36 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to choose neo, but still invest in other altcoins, except Ethereum is certainly worth it.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:02:14 PM

At such a time as now you need to invest in different coins , a lot of coins after such a market will no longer rise , and to protect yourself with this, choose 5-10 coins from the top and invest in them !

The idea is standard, as we know the manipulators in any case already know how you will act and what other people will do. I think that this is not a good idea, everything can be different and no one can guarantee anything.
Avri Susanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I prefer ethereum, even though the price is down now but it doesn't make me lose confidence in ethereum. My predictions for next year's ethereum will come back with a surprise that will make investors happy.
khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

You must know that these two coins have the potential to have a good future and they also have a strong community and big devotees,so if you want to hold both of these coins or one you have to choose the right time to buy because that will give you an advantage.

Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:24:53 PM

You must know that these two coins have the potential to have a good future and they also have a strong community and big devotees,so if you want to hold both of these coins or one you have to choose the right time to buy because that will give you an advantage.
but if I talk about the future I think NEO is superior because NEO has better technology than ETH. and the most visible is the ability of NEO transaction speeds that are far greater than ETH. The NEO also has great support from the Chinese government so I am sure that in the future NEO will be superior to ETH.

Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:04:21 PM

Ethereum is certainly a favorite in ico projects, but of course in the long term I think you need to choose 2 projects , it is not known what will be ahead.

mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:31:34 PM

I think that to keep now in any cryptocurrency is quite dangerous, as prices go down and I think that this will continue for a long time. I would advise you to transfer to Fiat, and then buy OMG, ADA, EOS and possibly Ethereum.

powerglade

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

Technologically, Neo seems to be better because it supports multiple programming languages, including Java, unlike ethereum that only supports solidity. Ethereum has 1000s of ICOs, NEO yet to see double digit.
While Ethereum has support of the West, Neo has the backing of Chinese. They may do quite well in future.
I would place my bets on both, rather than picking just one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: