Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:56:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1874 times)
Keclick

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:53:45 PM

Im will choose ETH, they have more potential NEO. Although NEO is still a potential coin not much losing ETH. But in general, ETH is a currency used by many people to buy and sell. And use the Blockhuain ethereum purse.
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

After the Neo Ethereum, he came up with a lot of potential, but he couldn't go a great way.
snykutlug

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

NEO is a good altcoin and good statistics, able to penetrate the top 10 altcoins. The NEO has more room to grow than ETH, but ETH is also the first pioneer. I think it's difficult to replace ETH,
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

NEO is a good altcoin and good statistics, able to penetrate the top 10 altcoins. The NEO has more room to grow than ETH, but ETH is also the first pioneer. I think it's difficult to replace ETH,
Neo will never move ETH, this is a rotten project, I think he will soon leave the top spots, a lot is focused on ETH

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Aryleeto

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

Very strong coins, of Course in this market you can store both coins , I see in them only the prospect and for the deversification is better to have both of them )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

You better hold ETH, because you have a coin combination. Even though the current price of ETH has dropped dramatically, the future of ETH will again become a favorite coin.
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:01:21 PM

Indeed. Ethereum probably has the largest developer community in the world right now. I personally will always recommend everybody to hodl their ETH and/or buy ETH at today's price because it is super cheap.

NEO is one of my favorite projects out there and I have been following it since they were branded as Antshares. They have a great developer community as well, but they have a long way to go to catch up to Ethereum's level. A friend of mine who develops smart contracts on Ethereum for companies/projects, said NEO was very difficult to work with for him.

Ultimately, always DYOR and follow your guts.

SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:05:26 PM

I think that the ethereal platform is much better than the NEO platform. When on the NEO platform, in the fall and winter of last year, the companies carried out their ICOs, the NEO network did not withstand the number of transactions.

okanciftci74

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:59:32 PM

Neo is the same coin as ether because it has a smart contract. But NEO is predicted to be considered as the next ether because this coin has the same advantages as ether. That's why the NEO coin is predicted to be a tough competitor for ether later.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

If i will have the decision now i will buy more Ethereum and NEO.
their price is too low now and we expect them to rise. ETH 2.0 will be a great boost in the market price.
While in NEO we can get more GAS as we keep the coins in our NEO WALLET.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:06:19 PM

Indeed. Ethereum probably has the largest developer community in the world right now. I personally will always recommend everybody to hodl their ETH and/or buy ETH at today's price because it is super cheap.

NEO is one of my favorite projects out there and I have been following it since they were branded as Antshares. They have a great developer community as well, but they have a long way to go to catch up to Ethereum's level. A friend of mine who develops smart contracts on Ethereum for companies/projects, said NEO was very difficult to work with for him.

Ultimately, always DYOR and follow your guts.
Thanks for bringing to us information about your friend opinion about Ethereum development.
I think that Ethereum is more secure investment than investment in NEO, also I think that NEO have his place in top 10 coins in next bull run which could give great return on investment.
Right now I have Ethereum, and I am thinking about investment in NEO in next six months.

Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

http://www.securix.io/

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
both of these cryprocurrencies are good and i believe that we can compare them but why it is better to use and enjoy them

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
Sicithdeve

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

If i will have the decision now i will buy more Ethereum and NEO.
their price is too low now and we expect them to rise. ETH 2.0 will be a great boost in the market price.
While in NEO we can get more GAS as we keep the coins in our NEO WALLET.
as for me i would like tomtell you that i am a fan of both of these cryptocurrencies and i am holding both of them why not

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

What prevents you from just leaving Ethereum?  After all, this is a very promising coin that will soon manifest itself.  You just need to wait a bit!
You can wait as long as you can live, because today you are limited only by time, that is, your life, of course you can leave opportunities for your children, but it turns out that you again miss many opportunities.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

investing your money in Ethereum for short term i'm not recomended, because i think Ethereum can go down again in the begin of 2019, if can for now add more fund to buy altcoin in the next year

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment
both of these cryprocurrencies are good and i believe that we can compare them but why it is better to use and enjoy them
data is needed for investing in altcoin ecosystem, not by just speculation from yurself, but i'm still learn about how to analysis some altcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

Ethereum to be ready for the ETH 2.0 but if there will no like that? i will still keep it due to the price!
Though if there will be a chosen 1! i will be on NEO as i can get more gas daily.
Remember that Gas has value in the market and it is listed on many exchange.
macstrong12

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:48:59 PM

Hope You didn't buy Neo in that time and changed your Eth into USDT , Eth is about 100$ now which in 1/3 of its price in April , Neo is even in deeper , Need to be very careful about investing in cryptocurrencies these days .
Vask

Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

You better hold ETH, because you have a coin combination. Even though the current price of ETH has dropped dramatically, the future of ETH will again become a favorite coin.
NEO and Eth fell very strongly in relation to the cue ball. I think when the general pamp of the market begins, the growth of Neo and Eth will be the same. Neo of course can start to grow faster if there is support from the Chinese authorities.
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:15:06 PM

I still believe in ethereum. and until now I still continue to buy ETH in the market. in my opinion this is not an end for ethereum and even so NEO is also one of the altcoins that caught my attention.

I like these two altcoins, but if I am told which one is the best, I definitely choose ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: