Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:24:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1874 times)
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:26:57 PM

ethereum  is most popular and most used alot people
better you hold your ethereum because they have big chance in the next year Grin
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:42:53 PM

It seems to me that both coins are very promising. Now is a good time to invest in these coins because their price is very low

TarzanNJane

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:56:59 PM

I would invest in NEO for two reasons,firstly Neo is more advanced in terms of code. Secondly, Neo will not be charging extortionate fees in the future, as the founder of Ethereum plans to action.

I have to buy any new Cryptocurrency with Ethereum and sometimes the fees cost me more than Bitcoin fees to transfer!

Neo is a solid cryptocurrency that is Chinas national crypto and is an infastructure crypto, so new cryptocurrencies can be based off the advancements of NEO!
Rengga Jati

Activity: 2016
Merit: 646

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:21:19 PM

It is such difficult decision. But if I myself, maybe I will divide the ETH. I think we can still save 1 ETH for our holding. and The least can be traded to buy NEO. NEO is also a very trustworthy coin and I also believe that this coin can be successful and make more profits.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 11:25:29 PM

I think etherum is better than Neo in almost all aspect

1. Development of etherum is stronger than neo
2. Demand for etherum is much much more higher than demand for neo
3. Etherum is second on coinmarketcap with a total cap of billions which surpasses Neos might
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:45:49 PM

Both of them are very good as a project aspect. Both of them are platform based token. And Ethereum is the most popular and trusted platform based token. But if you compare technically then NEO is better than. And NEO has some great facility like better txn rate than ethereum, no txn fees in transaction, easy to code with normal use case language. But as a platform ethereum is more successful than neo and they have the most icos and project based on it. And most of them are working. So both of them are very good and have some great future in upcoming days.  So if you want to invest grab both.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:58:50 AM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

I believe in the huge potential for successful development and price increase of NEO in the future. But now I highly recommend holding Ethereum. Because it is now the most reliable and stable coin on the altcoins market. I now distribute my investments specifically for the purchase of BTC, Ethereum and NEO.

Iwillgotothemoon

Activity: 171
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:00:52 AM

I think it is more advantageous to buy ETH at the moment because ETH has a very good news recently (Ethereum 2.0), which I think will increase the price of Ethereum.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:13:20 AM

NEO is a project, and Ethereum is an ecosystem. I think both platforms will work successfully. And also investments in these cryptocurrencies are interesting and promising. Personally, I would invest in both of these cryptocurrencies.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:40:38 PM

ETH can be more strong after its hardfork , you need to watch ETH hardfork, i hope can be pump more after is launch POS and NEO may be grow in coming months but you should hold till hardfork.

poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:13:29 PM

It is best to leave everything as it is and I think to buy the Neo not the best idea, honestly, I do not believe in this coin!

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
ilcapitano

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:24:06 PM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

If you have ability to analyze chart, you can trade in short time to increase your profit or the number of coins that you have. If not, you should hold it and buy more when their price goes down

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Collinberg

Activity: 407

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 01:32:02 PM

If I had seen this post when you made it, I would have adviced you to stick with ETH because in the long run, when you compare the price of both ETH and neo, ETH still turned out to be better.

bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:39:52 PM

At the moment we can say that there is a rise in ethereum price. Neo is more affordable and hasn't used its potential yet, it can come up to very high prices in a short time. I would prefer neo to make some investment Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:44:13 PM

I can name a dozen successful projects that were originally created in the Ethereum network. Even EOS, the closest competitor to Ethereum, was originally created on the ETH blockchain.
But in the NEO network, I can not name at least a couple of successful projects.
I think the choice is obvious.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:49:37 PM

I think you should only invest in altcoins you know the most about it. Don't invest in the opinion of others, it will be very easy for you to lose money because you don't understand altcoin's strengths.
You should keep ETH, it is a great altcoin and NEO cannot compare to it. Soon there will be hard-fork events and it will determine the future of ETH.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

Ethereum and NEO fell relatively the same, so I don't think there is a difference between long-term retention in these two coins, but Ethereum I like more and I think it will always be ahead of NEO, so I prefer to invest in Ethereum.

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:27:57 PM

Both are the best coin for investment and will perform very good in future. According to my opinion that all amount should not invest in the single coin rather it must be in the many top coins in the market because it is the rules of the investment that " all eggs should no keep in the one basket" and this is the best lessons for smart investors.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:35:03 PM

It seems to me that now most of the people really voted for the ETH. Many reasons point to this. Now it is ETH that can be called a project that is mostly used by the community to implement ideas on the blockchain.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:45:08 PM

It seems to me that now most of the people really voted for the ETH. Many reasons point to this. Now it is ETH that can be called a project that is mostly used by the community to implement ideas on the blockchain.

Creator of this topic mentioned some other great projects. I have Ethereum`s, NEO`s, ADA`s, BTC`s,XLM`s, and I can`t decide which one is the best
and in which one we should invest more. In this kind of situations my approach is to buy when ever I can and to just trying to grow my amounts.
   What else we can do in moments when we can`t decide which one to trust more. In some of my crazy dreams I believe that all this coins can grow in
future a lot, there is a plenty of space, this world is huge.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███