Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Vs NEO  (Read 1871 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:27:47 PM

NEO looked bearish to me the whole year until just recently. I've always wanted NEO and I remember at ATH I was pissed that I could only buy a few, so I held off. Now I have more than I ever thought I'd have....though I guess this is only a good thing if they deliver. If they do deliver though, the GAS rewards could be near 5% of your NEO value yearly (you can correct me if I'm wrong).
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:32:31 PM

I am holding both of these coins because I think that those are one of the most perspective coins on the market. I would recommend to buy both of them and to sell a half of your Ethereum savings to buy some NEO.
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:37:28 PM

As of today, i will go with the ethereum to buy and keep it.
But if you will have a choice to do on both, they are good to have and keep for the future.
Both them will have their new ATH soon. in NEO you can also gain gas!

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

As of today, i will go with the ethereum to buy and keep it.
But if you will have a choice to do on both, they are good to have and keep for the future.
Both them will have their new ATH soon. in NEO you can also gain gas!
Well neo, at the moment, certainly looks stronger on the market and more secure for investment , I think Ethereum is now expected to fall , but for long investments of course you are right and both coins are suitable
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 08:49:00 PM

NEO has started to progress slowly these days. I think it's gonna make a nice surprise in the next days. I'm expecting a quick upward climb personally.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:50:52 AM

It's not a competition it's synergy. ETH is a powerful and promising platform with a progressive blockchain. NEO is a project based on this platform. I hope that in the future they will cooperate and improve the blockchain.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:13:02 AM

I will advice you to hold your ETH because ETH has more stand than NEO as far as crypto market is concern for now and ETH can be use to invest in long term and Short term investment  and still make profit while NEO can only be use to invest for long term investment in order make profit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:15:35 AM

It's not a competition it's synergy. ETH is a powerful and promising platform with a progressive blockchain. NEO is a project based on this platform. I hope that in the future they will cooperate and improve the blockchain.

you are right. in general, people will choose ETH compared to NEO. well, there are so many functions of ETH compared to the NEO for now, moreover ETH will be hardfork. of course ETH will be the main choice compared to NEO

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:15:31 PM

If there is a choice only of these two coins, then naturally I like most crypto investors choose Ethereum, for me this coin is an indicator of how projects should actually develop and work in this market. But if we talk about my portfolio with the violas, I prefer to keep both of these coins in it.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:20:48 PM

NEO is a good project and it has a chance to survive on this harsh market, but the threat from him in the side of Ethereum I do not see. All use the technologies and platforms provided by the Ethereum. There are very few projects that issue tokens on the NEO platform .

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

Ethereum and Neo is good to invest.
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:47:51 PM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

Both ETH and NEO are top choices of ICO projects. Although NEO has big supporters from the Chinese market, ETH has been in the market for quite a long time. If I would choice, I would hold my ETH simply because it has wider worldwide supporters than NEO.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 02:43:15 PM

ETH wins this comparison and I will explain why. Because the project ETH is a project that holds today a huge amount of the project. I see that a lot of new projects are now being launched on ETH
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:11:00 PM

For some reason, people have lately begun to react to ETH in different ways. For some reason, it seems to me that today, all the same, NEO has much greater potential than the ETH project, because I did not see a large increase in prices before the new fork. This suggests that people have already become disillusioned with ETH,
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:27:21 AM

For some reason, people have lately begun to react to ETH in different ways. For some reason, it seems to me that today, all the same, NEO has much greater potential than the ETH project, because I did not see a large increase in prices before the new fork. This suggests that people have already become disillusioned with ETH,
I don't think people are getting any worse about Ethereum. Personally, I believe that both of these coins are with a solid development team, and both deserve attention from investors and traders. But still Ethereum has a larger market capitalization, which takes the second position in the market after Bitcoin. Therefore, I think Ethereum has more advantages today.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 11:50:13 AM

It seems to me to leave Ethereum will be much better, because in my opinion this coin is safer!
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 01:08:24 PM

You should always spread your investments , never invest in one altcoin, always buy from top 100 altcoins, so if you wants to move in NEO you can buy half NEO and remain half ETH.

James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:12:18 PM

Split your budget between both Eth and Neo. You know, pump is unpredictable, so I think splitting your portfolio is inevitable.
I bet Neo will reach 100$ finally. so 7$ is a perfect price for a long term buy
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:28:34 PM

I have 2.3eth and I would like to ask if i should hold my eth or buy 21 NEO. I also have ADA|BTC|XLM should I invest more in those also or just go for one full investment

Why not divide your Eth, like spend 1 ETH for 10 or 11 NEO? I guess diversification is still applicable on it and still safe if you consider doing it that way rather than completely going to NEO
argon76

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:49:13 PM

As for me, ethereum has more confidence in people. And quite well used as a currency. This is my personal example. I think it's worth it to concentrate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: