Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2283 times)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

Altcoins that will die have characteristics with little volatility or volume. Even though the price of altcoins is currently experiencing a very deep decline, I never thought that altcoins would end, but some altcoins have the possibility of dying if the coins cannot survive and be abandoned by all investors.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:09:34 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal
But I see something that has developed, but there are still two months to come until the end of 2018, maybe by the end of 2018 market prices will increase.
From my mind, it looks like the market price will be back to normal, as we expected.
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I think that the situation on the cryptocurrency market is unlikely to change before the end of this year. Perhaps prices will rise by a maximum of 40 percent, but so far there is no indication that there will be a strong growth.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329
Merit: 100

AGATE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

Think so think only people who are disappointed in the market or in itself. I do not understand how some may be disappointed in the technology, because it has shown its efficiency, the main reason for all, as often happens, was again a man.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

dear all
now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?
is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal
Crypto is not a bubble, take a look at the chart of Bitconnect - that's how a bubble looks like. Today about 80% of altcoins (from the top 100) are slowly going up in price.
steinkopf

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

I do not believe that altcoins will die. It seems to me that this industry is just beginning to develop. But at the moment she is in decline. Soon everything will change.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:14:59 PM

I’m not exactly referring to such a number of people, because I think that, on the contrary, the situation should be used single-handedly in favor of buying altcoins because it is they who can bring you money, unlike BTC
Peri0n

Activity: 188

quarkchain.io

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:46:18 AM

I don't think it's time yet. We do not see more revolutionary projects, so no one can take their place yet. If someone shows up, he'll make a statement.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:48:31 AM

I definitely think some altcoins are useless and should die but many are innovating and carving out use cases. I'd personally like to see the altcoin market share be over 80% and Bitcoin at 20%. I think that woukd mean we had a thriving crypto ecosystem.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:10:16 AM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

This is normal thing when the market has the adjustment. Almost big coins are beinng in the final cycle of its price chart. It must end the old cycle, then the recovery will begin. Coins that end soon, it will have the recover earlier

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:12:19 AM

Several altcoin still suffering loss right now and the price drop more than 70%. But i think its good opportunity for buying more altcoin with good project. I am believe market will recovery again. Many good altcoin is worth to invest for long term

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
exchangestolemycoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:20:54 AM

Altcoins last did well when BTC was steadily and slowly rising. It may be a long time before we see that again. However, some altcoins are reaching a level of maturity that is usually associated with meteoric rise in price. In any case, most of the altcoins I bought are down to 2/3 or 1/2 the price ever since they got locked in my Poloniex account (and couldn't get unfrozen despite "support" -- see "never keep your coins on an exchange"...) So I won't be selling now. 

I would take a close look at blockchain solutions with practical industry applications.
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

dear all

Now it has been even more than three months in red market, but that is just a part of market circle, of course this is the end for some coins, but not because market is red, but because they didn't deliever as they promised so they get forgotten or even turn out to be complete scam because nothing has been done with money raised in ICO... Better times will come definitely, we are for too long now in red, we all just have to be patient Smiley

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

In a few years, many people thought altcoin would be destroyed, but the history proves that altcoin will continue to rise when the market is stable.

This is true. Many years ago people thought all altcoins would disappear and only Bitcoin would still exist. I was one saying no, alt-coins will always exist and Bitcoin will never be alone. It's normal for the market to try to find things of value, and with thousands of alt-coins there must be some value somewhere. This is healthy. Competition makes the top coins better as they can learn what the market wants.

We may experience ups and down on the market for the past few month (Bearish Month) but it doesn't mean that this is the end of Crypto Currency  and ALT Coin in the market. Market is Volatile anything can happened at any given time, it is unpredictable on what to become of Crypto and ALT Coin in the market. Again, Crypto and ALT Coin market will be here with us longer than we expected.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:52:37 AM

I don't think this would be the end of altcoins in the digitalcurrency having experiencing a successive down of value for over 8 months this is because they are still have funds to survive, investors who have faith and trust in the capability of coins soon when its recovered since marketing strategy are still innovative and developing the future.  
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:55:12 AM

Actually, the market situation has been in a red trend in 2018. Despite this, many projects have run their course, which indicates that everything has not been lost in our crypto space. We are not facing a bubble and I agree with some comments that it is a consequence of the great Bitcoin climbing in December 2017.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 09:49:05 AM

fairly normal circumstances even crypto started to reach the point of stable for this period. to die would certainly be far from it because it is precisely in this time of increased thus pretty good crypto and get lots of support which is quite positive. many who saw the potential of crypto and this will be the primary capital to make crypto survive to continue to increase value.

AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:53:12 AM

dear all

This is normal and there is no catastrophe. The main thing now is to wait for the bulls and intensive growth, but for now you can study the coins and choose the best for investment.

Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

This is not the end of altcoins though, the altcoins are doing well regardless of the market being in a bear right now. Even if they are down and in the red right now, they are holding up just fine and all we have to do as investors is to make sure that we hold the coins through this. In a bull market, we will be seeing new all time highs with the coins.
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:37:50 PM

Not me
I honestly do not think that this is going to be the end or death of altcoins. I think that after this whole phase, altcoins will be coming back a little stronger and better. I like to see this as an opportunity for them to be challenged, and do better for themselves. This isn't going to be their end, trust me on that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: