Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:41:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2283 times)
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:12:48 AM

I'm generally sure that with crypto everything will be fine with altcoyins as well. Some of them will disappear, since they have released crypto projects scammers. The rest of them will continue to exist and grow in price, as the implementation of the crypto project.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:16:20 PM

I think the one who think this time is the ends of the alternativecoins is the one who have a lot of negative thoughts about alternativecoins in her\him minds because of lack of trust in cryptos.
prosokeslo

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

Not me. I do not think that this is the end of altcoins.  As a matter of fact, I do not think that it is even anytime soon. I think that altcoins is another thing that has come to stay, and for a long while even. They have proven themselves in the market, especially in the recent times, and I think that this cannot be the end of them. A lot is still in store, that these altcoins have for their investors.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:15:23 PM

it's silly to think so because the market has fallen. yes it fell, but it can not go on forever. this is normal, the market is cyclical
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

I always believed and hoping for the big change gonna happened for the coming months, everyone must have positivity in life. Wait for the recovery still believe and may be someday we will achieve our dreams in the help of crypto.
SPdiginomads

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

This an implication of the project road show and funds to recover. Market occasionally fluctuates because it is a utility coin for example. Fill your bags for the next billish run.
socksserver3

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:16:22 PM

To my mind, the crypto market experiences not the best times but soon it will recover and we will have the best times in the nearest future, To my mind, it is better to invest in coins now for the long-term hold
oceana

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

this is not the end but this is the time for us to learn patiently and be smart at analyzing the growth of altcoins in the future, especially now that altcoin really depends on people's interest in investment and we must continue to provide positive contributions and we support the things that make crypto world remain active and become better in the future.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:24:48 PM

We do not panic, even if the period for the cryptocurrency market is very bad we must be confident. This is a very risky market, but in a medium-long term timeframe most of those who have big losses are sure that they will recover their money and will also have good earnings
What clear is that this is not the end of the altcoin, there may be some altcoins that have a price that decrease and some users
may lose because of that. but that won't make altcoin die. many altcoins still have the potential to go back up. so don't be afraid
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:25:41 PM

I think that these half of the year, which we have fallen, is quite normal. After a lot of growth you need to cool before the new big growth. I think that in the near future people will again start investing much more in both crypto-currencies and in the ICO!
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:28:09 PM

I do not think so, now it's a very difficult period for all crypto-currencies in general and very much I doubt that today there are people who would say that now is a great time to sell altcoins, now is the time to buy because such cheap prices will not be so long.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

until now there is still a decline and correction even though there is always a small growth. this can be another option in trading.
I think the market will need a long time to be able to adapt after an accident and correction, maybe there will be no high movement for this year. But there is always an option that can make a profit.

themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

dear all

Panicking and thinking worst in this current situation of the market will only take you towards loss, if you see past years trrend it is the same, just relax and hold your coins until the market reach to its maximum point,

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:22:31 PM

Who would not want to have money? Of course I want money but if it takes me some more time, I'm still good about it. That's because I believe in altcoins as much as I believe with bitcoin.
PS. Even in a red market, you can still earn good amounts. Just follow the trend.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

This is normal. I don't know why people are always asking about ending the coins. They have to understand these price movements are normal in a market. Stay calm and see.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:33 AM

No, it will not be the end of alternative coin because the company itself  is improve its services so that many people can be helped by their hands and they can be able to provide income to all.
Benjamin353White

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

If the Bitcoin "bubble" breaks, it can return to its original location where it is for passwords enthusiasts or can be replaced by other payment methods. But Bitcoin will not die, so people should not panic during this time. Bitcoin will be back strongly with its position in the market.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:32:49 AM

I am not in this group of people, I support alternative cryptocurrencies and their trying to get stronger on the market where BTC has its hard dominance.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Mohit1243

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:58:55 PM

i don't think that this time is the end of altcoins, I know that there are the price of most of coins are very low for a long time but i believe that the price of every coins will be grow up soon.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

No one knows, but with the market conditions and the increasing number of users I am sure that the future of coins is still good and promising so it is still a popular thing.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: