Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: who think this time is the end of alt coins  (Read 2282 times)
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

is this a bubble or is this ending coming?  or  normal

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coupable

Activity: 2338
Merit: 757

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:16:51 AM

Bubble prices is basic law in market. This is an under-developement ecosystem facing obstacles every day by every step when people still can't easly get involved into it. I want to mention tokens developped at the top of ethereum are forced to be limited by the smart contract which may not be lack updates and revision which may destroy the big part of the market. We need much more solid code for a valued token.
HPQ.IO

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

No way the end.
Bubble altcoins and sh*tcoins that are not backed by anything (any real use) will disappear sooner or later.
But at the same time some really good coins appear. For example industry related, etc.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Though things may look rusty in the market right now, that doesn't predict altcoin reign is going to an end,in time thighs will bounce back and investor will laugh
kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:28:09 AM

Not just 3 months, the market could remain bearish for another few months to come which will definitely spell doom for shitcoins. Cryptocurrencies with solid projects and support from the community will definitely be the ones standing after the bearish storm must have passed.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Not just 3 months, the market could remain bearish for another few months to come which will definitely spell doom for shitcoins. Cryptocurrencies with solid projects and support from the community will definitely be the ones standing after the bearish storm must have passed.

Agree with you

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

i think that is normal. maybe all altcoin will be recover soon. maybe there's a problem in currency. but i think this is not the beginning of the end of altcoin. we should trust the altcoin. and be patient of the situation. it will recover soon.  Smiley

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:55:17 AM

In my opinion, this is normal not always the market will grow and correction comes, so buy coins and wait for better times.

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

dear all

now three months gone , but still the market correction going. Most of the days are red. Most coins are 50-90% depreciated.  what do you think about these?

Everything is output of something. I do believe that whatever events happened last year and then since the last three months are responsible for this drop. There is no way one can predict the market future but we can be sure that this is not a bubble. Its real investment with real people involved and to be honest if it would have been the bubble then we would have never ended up with such high demands of it and not there would have been such big operations going on to run the BTC business.

Honestly speaking, its all about the imagination and how you picture the whole world of BTC. If you think its bubble then you will keep thinking about it that way and if you think its not then you will stay ahead and you will keep growing in the same field.  Wink
Zapto25

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:13:27 PM

no one thinks that altcoin will end, bubbles will come again live waiting patiently,
this is just a whale game that will one day finish
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

I believe this to be normal behavior of alcoins in the market. Prices do fluctuate, all of them, even in a descending manner you notice fluctuations and differences.
So yes we should be patient and trust in altcoin that we are part of. Alts will recover I'm sure of it.
ShuCong

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:19:21 PM

No way the end.
Bubble altcoins and sh*tcoins that are not backed by anything (any real use) will disappear sooner or later.
But at the same time some really good coins appear. For example industry related, etc.

I agree to this opinion.
It would be great if the market is cleared of sht coins because there are too much alts nowadays and it's very difficult to find really prospect ones.
But unfortunately it's unlikely possible because new alts appear very quickly.
No way it's the end of alt coins but at least weak and useless will be cleared out a little.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:19:38 PM

dear all

hallo my friend
ALT coin always follows bitcoin price,
try checking this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3259144.0
he uses charts to analyze bitcoin prices every year, that's a good analysis.
cool kong

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

In a few years, many people thought altcoin would be destroyed, but the history proves that altcoin will continue to rise when the market is stable.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

some social media blocking crypto and ICO ads. this will make it hard for the bounty hunter. while bounty campaign, mostly altcoin. then how to next? is it going to die? should not. does anyone ever think anyone is controlling this system? such as making prices fall by attracting investors, then they buy everything for their investment assets. then investors will be put in again and prices go up, then they benefit. after that ICO will be the subject of conversation again. am i crazy? maybe, but I always think about it, even until I can't sleep.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:29:32 PM

dear all

I still have some confidence in crypto coins, until now the market is still red, and I'm beginning to hesitate for all this. Though I hesitate but I do not want to retreat, I will use the rest of my faith to hold a crypto coin and wait to get back up.

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

That can't be the end,there was a time Bitcoin or ethereum crashed to almost 90% of their prices but that has never been the end of them.Price corrections occasionally occur and then markets rise afterwards,so for now just relax and fill your bags

Severniti

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

It's not the end of altcoins. It wouldn't be realistic if we see just a constant growth even though it sounds good. It is normal. We could see red for even longer time and that would be normal too. Altcoins are the future and it is worth investing in them.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

I think this is because the altcoin pattern is one way with Bitcoin or follow Bitcoin wherever he goes (down / up)

And should if Bitcoin drops to 5k dollars, Altcoin will start to recover and rise.
But that scenario would be bad news if Bitcoin back up, then Altcoin would be ruined. Sorry, That's just my prediction.
Altcoin will not end, I'm sure of it. We just need to be patient and wait for the movement of Bitcoin to the uptrend.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Coinster

Activity: 222
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

In a few years, many people thought altcoin would be destroyed, but the history proves that altcoin will continue to rise when the market is stable.

This is true. Many years ago people thought all altcoins would disappear and only Bitcoin would still exist. I was one saying no, alt-coins will always exist and Bitcoin will never be alone. It's normal for the market to try to find things of value, and with thousands of alt-coins there must be some value somewhere. This is healthy. Competition makes the top coins better as they can learn what the market wants.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: