Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34905 times)
Hura

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:56:24 PM

Yeah... me too, now.

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 10:57:09 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2013, 12:08:32 AM by Welsh

Uff... it seems that is no possible enter in Sad

Working on my end. Make sure that you aren't blocking the code or anything like that. There seems to be a lot of others logged on at the current time also. But, I think it's been reported that they have had a large amount of players and are having difficulties with their servers.

It's so hard to actually increase happiness, it's frustrating.
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:07:58 PM

They are having server issues today try to refresh after few minutes everything will work like charm

How to increase the happiness ?
specgamer

Activity: 252

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:08:02 PM

Oh my god, I'm playing this game right now and currently freaking 5 people are attacking my city, lol they are destroying themselves, it's quite funny, actually.

Any suggestions?

How to increase the happiness ?

There is a formula for happiness.

G=(Nc/No)*10

Where G is the degree of happiness, Nc is the sum of the levels scored by the dwellings and No is the number of dwellings. Let us assume that a town has 3 level 1 dwellings, 2 level 3 ones and one level 9 dwelling. The degree of happiness shall be (1+1+1+3+3+9)/6 =30%
The degree of happiness influences lifespan after the formula D=10+G%50, where D=the new citizens’ lifespan, G=the degree of happiness at the time of recruiting. If the town’s degree of happiness is 30% as in the above example, the newly recruited citizens’ lifespan shall be D=10+30%50=25 days
The newly recruited citizens’ minimum lifespan is 10 days, regardless of the town’s degree of happiness. The only solution in order to enhance the degree of happiness is to increase the level of the dwellings, however, these higher level dwellings require service buildings which, in their turn require employees. If you thought that gold extraction is easy, it is time to reevaluate the premises.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:14:28 PM

Guys, has anyone had any issues with disappearing workers?  Huh Like, I know I had two working on a road each, but then I checked and they were just idle. Now they apparently got included into another construction and the roads are just... building by themselves. I don't know if it's an exploitable bug or anything, but it was certainly not my intention.

Look! An ad-free signature!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 11:35:12 PM

Guys, has anyone had any issues with disappearing workers?  Huh Like, I know I had two working on a road each, but then I checked and they were just idle. Now they apparently got included into another construction and the roads are just... building by themselves. I don't know if it's an exploitable bug or anything, but it was certainly not my intention.

It's a bug, it shouldn't affect the road's construction in any way, just refresh the page if you added the workers to somewhere else, nothing will happen.  Goldentowns currently has a LOT of bugs ;/
BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:52:31 PM

The game is still in beta, so you will not by punished if you encounter and use a minor bug like this, don't worry Smiley

Anyway, when the war module and island module are finished, there will be no other module to implement, so all the developpers team will be on the game stability, for solve all the bugs encountered and make the game even more stable.
Jochen

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:13:45 AM

I have received it!

Thx Wink
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:16:45 AM

I have received it!

Thx Wink

Good  Wink, feel free to share your gaming experience or ask any question, and see you on the next steps Smiley
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:43:35 AM

How long does it take to reach level 100?
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:19:57 AM

Huh, now I truly lost an unskilled worker  Angry They didn't die or get picked up by an understaffed building, they just disappeared. I think someone mentioned that bug,  I wonder if it had to do with what happened earlier to me. I'll need to manually keep track of them so I don't end up asking to use more than what are really available.

Look! An ad-free signature!
pokerjet

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:52:01 AM

For Happiness # of house levels / # of houses all of that times 10 (hence why you start at 10 happiness)..

As for TheQuinn, once he arrives, click on your info pages (outside of looking at your town) and you'll get a link on the left side for "Liberate Town"... if you have more defense then he has offense, you liberate... Also at any time if he's stupid and pulls the troop out, Liberate Immediately and your back to free status, even without any troops.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 08:51:59 AM

Thanks pokerjet but he pulled his troop out before it got here, I won without a fight.  Grin

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amelias

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:56:35 AM

You can also first build all your houses and roads on level 10 then upgrade all your buildings.
tubbyjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:00:06 AM

Username: dnicemm  Claim Step 1 Bonus  Btc Wallet: 1MVJSnFZcdiubzmqpVE2eq7G3jwGRZpYN
totemITnow

Activity: 131

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 09:05:58 AM

Depends If you buy gold with money and refresh energy . If not, about one year.

idkdude

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 10:39:48 AM

Username: Blargh
Step 1
18DyE7tm1RbahcNaNkgAuJWMZWayptLCsd
Hura

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 11:00:06 AM

Username: Uragano
Claim Step Bonus 1
Btc Wallet: 1QBvpjdCDxtdDacq54x96kc9gaomAirwJe

Step 1 Bonus:  Reach Level 2 (take really low amount of time) - You can claim 0.001 Btc Bonus.

Ok. I arrived in this moment at Level 2.

One question... i see that my citizens has 8 days of life. After the 8 days... what happen?
What did i do?

Thanks

TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:31:15 PM

Depends If you buy gold with money and refresh energy . If not, about one year.

What formula did you use to calculate that?

One question... i see that my citizens has 8 days of life. After the 8 days... what happen?
What did i do?

Thanks

They die and you have to replace them. That's another reason happiness is important, as new recruits live longer when happy. (The cemetery part of the game is not yet implemented so don't need to upgrade that to fit in the dead.)

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BardanDoyle (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:45:25 PM

Username: dnicemm  Claim Step 1 Bonus  Btc Wallet: 1MVJSnFZcdiubzmqpVE2eq7G3jwGRZpYN
Paid BTC

Username: Blargh
Step 1
18DyE7tm1RbahcNaNkgAuJWMZWayptLCsd
Paid BTC

Username: Uragano
Claim Step Bonus 1
Btc Wallet: 1QBvpjdCDxtdDacq54x96kc9gaomAirwJe
Step 1 Bonus:  Reach Level 2 (take really low amount of time) - You can claim 0.001 Btc Bonus.
Ok. I arrived in this moment at Level 2.
Thanks

Paid BTC

Username: Bitsnail04
Step 1
1DXqhJHLCQV4wR2Yo1a1TGgKRTu8RXmCLB

And Paid BTC

See you on the next steps Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: