Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:08:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34912 times)
cdtc

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:32:45 PM

How long does it take to reach level 100?
Probably a few months, some of  the best have been  for months but they still are below 100.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:03:41 PM

Hopefully it's not a terrible secret to disclose more or less how your town's layout is looking like.  Grin

I'm focusing on developing as much as I can, while building as little as I need. I have built a market between the six dwellings at the bottom column, in front of them at the other side of the road. That allows me to upgrade the first column into level 2 dwellings.

However, for it to have enough influence to reach the dwellings at the far side, I'll need to upgrade it, which means it needs to be near a police station. After upgrading all my production buildings to level 2 in their order of importance (Leaving clay and iron for last) I'm just not sure where to place my school, since from the three new unskilled workers I'll be able to acquire I have alloted one fireman and one policeman, but I don't want to put it somewhere it could mess with influence, since I've seen many buildings need overlapping influence of several service buildings (The fire department and the police station themselves need each other to upgrade to level 2)

Look! An ad-free signature!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:24:51 PM

Hopefully it's not a terrible secret to disclose more or less how your town's layout is looking like.  Grin

I'm focusing on developing as much as I can, while building as little as I need. I have built a market between the six dwellings at the bottom column, in front of them at the other side of the road. That allows me to upgrade the first column into level 2 dwellings.

However, for it to have enough influence to reach the dwellings at the far side, I'll need to upgrade it, which means it needs to be near a police station. After upgrading all my production buildings to level 2 in their order of importance (Leaving clay and iron for last) I'm just not sure where to place my school, since from the three new unskilled workers I'll be able to acquire I have alloted one fireman and one policeman, but I don't want to put it somewhere it could mess with influence, since I've seen many buildings need overlapping influence of several service buildings (The fire department and the police station themselves need each other to upgrade to level 2)

Put the police station right next to market, along with fire station or whatever you needed.
I put my school right below the police station.

By the way guys, it's been 3 months + since the game started, there are only 2 level 100+ people, and they have invested tens of thousands of dollars in the game.

If anyone needs some advice, feel free to post a screenshot of your town here!

One question... i see that my citizens has 8 days of life. After the 8 days... what happen?
What did i do?

Thanks

Did goldentowns just have an update?  My enrgy increased by like +20 for no reason... and now default happiness at 10% citizens only live 8 days???
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:28:39 PM

By the way guys, it's been 3 months + since the game started, there are only 2 level 100+ people, and they have invested tens of thousands of dollars in the game.

How do you know that? The game level is simply a count of how many tasks you have executed not how much money you spent. I think it is more likely that they are ones making the most money out of the game not the other way round.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 03:45:00 PM

How do you know that? The game level is simply a count of how many tasks you have executed not how much money you spent. I think it is more likely that they are ones making the most money out of the game not the other way round.

They have invested tens of thousands, or just thousands at least.  If you do not believe it, ask them.
Also, some others have such large stock holdings, if you were to add them up, you can see the value.  
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 04:08:01 PM

They have invested tens of thousands, or just thousands at least.  If you do not believe it, ask them.
Also, some others have such large stock holdings, if you were to add them up, you can see the value.  

I don't know them to ask. I'm just trying to say that the level could be got to even without that. It's just a count of how much you do. As the levels go on, the energy becomes less of an issue, then you can start earning gold in the game, so can buy resources with that. I don't know the answer to how long it will take, but 3 months I think is a reasonable guess. Anyway, after watching me making a mess of it for a week, my flatmate started this morning and, he's not putting any cash in. I'll let you know how he gets on.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:28:29 PM

Name: JessicaSe
BTC: 1HDRwkHQG1CbZAYyYEhzznpikyCo4jDZu6
Claiming for Step 2 Bonus: Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.

Thanks..

Bonus paid BTC.

Anyway Jessica, i see that you reached level 5 with all your production buildings still at level 1 and happyness only at 12%, so basically you have upgraded nothing of your city, neither prodution buildings or house.

This is definetely a wrong way to play the game and will bring you nowhere

You need any help in the game ? feel free to ask

Thanks
LavaWave

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:59:06 PM

Username: LavaWave
Step 1 Bonus
1P1A8ttw9KfPhaVLRjYoczNwqyq8pzuhhv

Thank you!

░░  ░░░     ░░░▒▒░░░░
          ░▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░░░░    ░░▒░░░░
      ░▒▓▓░▒▓▓░░▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▒     ░░▓▒░
     ░░░▒▒      ░░░ ░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▓▒  ░░▒░░
    ░▓▓░  ░░░░░       ░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓ ░▓▓▒░ 
    ░░░ ░░░░░░░          ░░▓▓▓▓▓ ░▒▒░░ 
   ░▒▓░  ░░░░░░            ░░░░░ ▒▓▓▒░
    ░▒▒░   ░░                   ▒░░░░
     ░░░ ░░░░░░              ░░▓▓▓▒░
        ░░░░░░░           ░▒▒▒░░▒░░
          ░░░░      ░░░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░
          ░░░░░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▒░░▒▓▒░░
           ░░░░░  ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
            ░░░░░░  ░▒▓▒░░  ░░░
             ░░░░░░░      ░░░
               ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
                   ░░  ░░
  COSS.IO
Crypto One Stop Solution
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..⧉ Multi-Wallet  ⧉ Exchange   ⧉ Merchant Platform
       COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency     
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
..  ICO Details   
Whitepaper         ANN
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚

▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
▞⧯▚
db236

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:27:02 PM

Name: Masterkoolb
BTC: 19bo6mZLM9g4QmVorpAmr3Mvkowe2WL9hT
Claiming for Step 1 Bonus: Claim 0.001 BTC Bonus.
sosulon

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:46:58 PM

finally i am lv 3 now : )
shutik

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:06:36 PM

How do you find someone's town in the game?
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 07:23:01 PM

I don't know them to ask. I'm just trying to say that the level could be got to even without that. It's just a count of how much you do. As the levels go on, the energy becomes less of an issue, then you can start earning gold in the game, so can buy resources with that. I don't know the answer to how long it will take, but 3 months I think is a reasonable guess. Anyway, after watching me making a mess of it for a week, my flatmate started this morning and, he's not putting any cash in. I'll let you know how he gets on.

No it can't.  The level 100s, I see them constantly buying 100 energy packs, just for convieneince.  They havee so many workers they can just keep on going.

Wars, espionage.  Not really working at the moment though.
cdtc

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:33:46 PM

No it can't.  The level 100s, I see them constantly buying 100 energy packs, just for convieneince.  They havee so many workers they can just keep on going.

Can you tell me what did you do to defend from attacks, because I am under attack by the same guy you were, 111kuba?

BetFury                                                     
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 07:37:16 PM

Can you tell me what did you do to defend from attacks, because I am under attack by the same guy you were, 111kuba?

haha, I hate that guy, he lives so close to me in the game.  I had to buy a few soilders in order to defend myself, but now I have a baracks and I will try to fend for myself soon.  The only thing you can do is build the building or buy soldiers with gold, or wait for more than 1 person to attack you, then pretty muchtheir troops fight one another Tongue
shutik

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:42:18 PM

I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?
leancuisine

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 07:49:15 PM

I want to find towns of good starting players so I can buy their town shares first when they reach lvl 5. Like some of you guys  Smiley
How do I do that?
If you go to the activity under the town shares section, it shows an update whenever a person reaches level 5.

specgamer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

I love bitcoins.

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:53:11 PM

How do I do that?

I always do that.  The problem is that others do it too, about 10 secods after the person reaches level 5.  Go to your finacial protfolio.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cdtc

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:05:31 PM

haha, I hate that guy, he lives so close to me in the game.  I had to buy a few soilders in order to defend myself, but now I have a baracks and I will try to fend for myself soon.  The only thing you can do is build the building or buy soldiers with gold, or wait for more than 1 person to attack you, then pretty muchtheir troops fight one another Tongue
I dont have gold so I will be building barracks.How much time do you need to build them and train you first soldier?
Where are you from?
I clicked on his name but nothing happens so I dont now anything about him.

BetFury                                                     
shutik

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:09:13 PM

How do I do that?

I always do that.  The problem is that others do it too, about 10 secods after the person reaches level 5.  Go to your finacial protfolio.

Most people that reach lvl 5 are not worth investing in. My question is, once I've identified the user that I'm interested to invest into, how do I find the place to do so?
jbab

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:18:37 PM

Username: userwins
Claimin step 2 reach level 5 bonus
address: 1PneZMJfvRmWenm7jNHrw3xYG5h2XYHJ8J

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: