Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC  (Read 34913 times)
pokerjet

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:28:03 PM

Username: Factotum

Claim Step Bonus 2: Reach Level 5 (Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus)
Claim Special Bonus 1: Reach 30 Happyness (Claim 0.01 Btc Bonus)

Btc Wallet: 1MEyEJgxqR9TdrfKS6SPNq9Q75kYj9qYyS

Two things I'd do asap in that town, is get the meat production center (top left in the production cluster) off of level 1 (aka upgrade it)..
Also I get your wood production up as well, as it only takes a single road and building build up.
pokerjet

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:29:56 PM

Username: lindatess  Claim Step Bonus 1  Btc Wallet: 1MA9eJtniCQ5VvsHcTiyVB9vgygLKXuEgp

Can someone give me any tips on what to do next?

As for you, definitely get your production up  (more production = more goods to work with)

As for the houses, putting a market at the bottom middle will help you upgrade the bottom row of houses, once you have the market on level 2, you'll be able to upgrade all 6.
pokerjet

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:31:34 PM

Does anybody know the approximate energy regeneration rate? I know it's 1 energy/hour at level 1, but how does it increase as you level up? I'm level 3 already and I swear it's not moving up any faster...  Embarrassed

As for energy, it's in a progression, I think sub 5 it's 1/hr, and then starts ramping up from there. I know folks at lvl 17 and higher who really dont need to buy energy unless they want to, so the hourly boost must be enough.
pokerjet

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:32:52 PM

The bitcoin price... scored a x3 since i started running this promo.

I will be forced to make some adjustment to the bonuses, and i'm gonna do this in 3 days, so hurry up to claim your bonuses before the adjustment go in charge Smiley

I'm just about to hit level 7. The race is on  Cheesy Grin Wink

Can't wait to see you claim other bonus, but anyway (for all) keep in mind that level is just "an indicator" and not very important.

The important thing for the actual game balance are the happiness and how many high level production building you have, so again suggestion for everyone, upgrade your houses and production building as much as you can  Wink

I was looking at the 50 happiness bonus in 3 days, I'm sure level 10 will come about the same time. I slowed down the last 2 days upgrading my production and getting the influence buildings in the right place. So mostly it's just the road and housing upgrades I need to do, and that will be a lot of level points.  Wink

Quinn, you Quinnie Quinn.... Get her BTC before the numbers change Smiley As for me, I'm mere couple stars away from 5, and a few constructions away from 30 happiness.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 05:43:25 PM

Quinn, you Quinnie Quinn.... Get her BTC before the numbers change Smiley As for me, I'm mere couple stars away from 5, and a few constructions away from 30 happiness.

Quin as in Harlequin Cheesy

I'm going for it!!!

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:30:12 PM

How to recruit new unskilled worker ?

How to increase the happiness level ?
cdtc

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:41:47 PM

You can make them in the  city hall for some meat and vegetables.
To increase happiness you need to upgrade your houses.

BetFury                                                     
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹
                                                    Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   
pokerjet

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:01:21 PM

Town hall, 25/15 needed to start the recruitment (as long as you have an open house slot for the citizen)

That, you need to do two things..

1 ) Raise the level of the houses past Level 1.
2 ) Dont go making hundreds of level 1 houses Smiley The formula is (# of house levels (a 2, 2 and 1 would be 5) / # of houses ) * 10
So in the example 5/3 be 1.6*10=16.

BardanDoyle (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:26:33 PM

Quick headsup, i'm on my mobile but i wan't to say thanks to everyone; Is wonderfull to see people help each other, share their gaming experience, answer questions and everything on this thread that is becoming an official goldentown community inside bitcointalk.

I will be probably out until late night, so the payments for the claimed bonuses will resume as regular as ever tomorrow.

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:27:23 PM

Step 2 Bonus: Reach Level 5 (fast goal, just upgrade your first buildings and start your production) - Claim 0.005 BTC Bonus.
Username: niktitan123
BTC wallet: 1FCVxJwYSnaA2VfnKxwSxiCrZh8UQNX1Zk
Thank you Cheesy
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 09:33:58 PM

Quick headsup, i'm on my mobile but i wan't to say thanks to everyone; Is wonderfull to see people help each other, share their gaming experience, answer questions and everything on this thread that is becoming an official goldentown community inside bitcointalk.

I will be probably out until late night, so the payments for the claimed bonuses will resume as regular as ever tomorrow.

Just another tip to you guys in the level 5 + range, don't upgrade your production buildings too high, unless you upgrade your houses first.  I made that mistake and now I'm spending precious time upgrading houses with only 2 workers :/
pokerjet

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:09:24 PM

Just another tip to you guys in the level 5 + range, don't upgrade your production buildings too high, unless you upgrade your houses first.  I made that mistake and now I'm spending precious time upgrading houses with only 2 workers :/
[/quote

Supplies are golden, but yes, dont just have the 6 level 1 houses with level 5 production, the correct path is to balance between houses and production.
ChaosFox

Activity: 178

Certified fox posing as a cat posing as a human

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:05:59 AM

Yeah, I've been trying to keep balance. Though it's hard to keep it up because I've stuck with the disappearing workers bug a few times already. :/ I've seen it happens particularly when I try to add workers to an ongoing construction that are supposed to be working on something else. And it's really unhelpful to go by the icons only since their faces and names repeat so often... they need to let us name our workers at the very least, or put in more random name options.

Look! An ad-free signature!
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:53:17 AM

Yeah, I've been trying to keep balance. Though it's hard to keep it up because I've stuck with the disappearing workers bug a few times already. :/ I've seen it happens particularly when I try to add workers to an ongoing construction that are supposed to be working on something else. And it's really unhelpful to go by the icons only since their faces and names repeat so often... they need to let us name our workers at the very least, or put in more random name options.

That's a very good idea, I would love to actually name the workers :/  Anyways, the game is currently in a super glitchy beta state, I guess it'll improve as time goes on.
teddybear

Activity: 306

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:40:54 AM

OP may be you can show us your town ?
pokerjet

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:41:28 AM

OP may be you can show us your town ?

OP did about 2 pages back...
pokerjet

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 03:27:41 AM

BTW Step 2 - Level 5 complete

also working on happiness bonus, at 21 currently.

Addie : 1HxUV1abRFKySDy4t8PJKugCvXEmS1H1qB
lindatess

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:38:36 AM

.... I upgraded the wrong market. It seems like I need to build another police station at the bottom rather than the top along with the market at the bottom. I built the police station at the top... x_X!

YWE*(!

dertimo

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 08:21:33 AM

Can I fire a worker from the graveyard or city council and move them to production?

No, you can't fire workers from original buildings, neither you can demolish original building Smiley

All the claimed has been paid BTC thanks Smiley

I did not get paid for Level 5, Proof below.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PAghFj1XCDujJ5mF2252BMd6KMc4MNLGG

lindatess

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:38:54 AM

Can I fire a worker from the graveyard or city council and move them to production?

No, you can't fire workers from original buildings, neither you can demolish original building Smiley

All the claimed has been paid BTC thanks Smiley

I did not get paid for Level 5, Proof below.

https://blockchain.info/address/1PAghFj1XCDujJ5mF2252BMd6KMc4MNLGG

I'm sure we will all get paid soon. It also looks like it might be affordable for BardanDoyle to retain the current payout. The BTC price looks like it's going to be trending down for some time to come.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: