Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1477 times)
bestoftheworld

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

Hi, The price of ETH is always changing. You have a fixed value of 1ETH to join the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

Not enough information now to have an opinion, give feedback and participate in Mosaic
Will there be some updates??

I have collated all official links for you to visit. Please feel free to visit them. Alternatively you can join live QnA at their Official Telegram channel. Here are the links:

Mosaic official Groups:
Website
https://www.mosaic.io/
Official Telegram: https://t.me/mosaicnetwork
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/mosaicnetworkofficial/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Mosaic_io
Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/MosaicNetwork/
Medium
https://medium.com/mosaic-network-blog
Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/company/mosaic_io
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

I've read through all given info and still have no idea what is it all about and  why =(

Hi. Let me give you the shortest description I can come up with regarding Mosaic project.

Mosaic is tackling two of the most pressing problems plaguing the cryptoasset space today:
(1) unreliable and insufficient data and research; and
(2) an overall painful user experience for market participants.

With this Whitepaper, our goal is to demonstrate how Mosaic solves these problems
by providing a database platform and decentralized market intelligence network with an
intuitive user interface.

By solving these two problems we believe Mosaic will become the foremost cryptoasset app
—the gateway to the crypto world—
where people get their data and research, discuss ideas with other
members of the community, and manage their
portfolios.

atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

What is the long-term vision for Mosaic? And how you can achieve it? Seems you are a good project, hope you will have a long-term vision and not just for 3-5 years. Thanks!

No denying that 2017 has boomed the cryptocurrency market, but cryptoasset investors makes an uninformed decision due to lack of research and information on cryptoassets, and at the same time, centralized research is inefficient, unscalable, and plagued by inherent biases and conflicts of interest.

#Mosaic a decentralized market intelligence network aims to solve this problem though a decentralized platform for reliable research, market information, and discussions on cryptoassets and related areas.

Mosaic delivers research and market data through a user-friendly app—with data feeds, portfolio-tracking software, and community-engagement features—and is powered by Mosaic’s market intelligence protocol.

Vetted contributors (research analysts and ecosystem participants) post in-depth research reports, articles, market updates, discussion threads, comments, and data after rigorous research and discussions.

With this project, our aim and vision is this:

"We believe Mosaic will be the main app--the gateway to the crypto world.. the app people use worldwide to get their research and data, discuss crypto, manage their portfolios, and eventually hold and trade their crypto."
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:03:11 AM

How does Mosaic is different from other platform?

They have an article in medium about their platform. Here have a read:

https://medium.com/mosaic-network-blog/introducing-the-mosaic-data-platform-95abfdc418b3

supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Why does your project need a token?

Mosaic token or MZX is a utility token used for content curation on the Mosaic platform, staking for Mosaic contributors and researchers, and payment of subscription fees.
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 12:37:52 PM by atejeanelle

Hi, The price of ETH is always changing. You have a fixed value of 1ETH to join the project.

Hi. They are still in presale.

Please visit this website and have your email registered if you want to be included in their whitelist@
https://www.mosaic.io/#tokenSale

If you are interested in our private pre-sale, please email presale@mosaic.io
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

Not enough information now to have an opinion, give feedback and participate in Mosaic
Will there be some updates??
Well they did have an update news that you can watch on youtube channel by block.news, i've heard that the market lead was interviewed there. All questions and feedback needs are all answered.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
GlobalTrader07

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Nice question. Very informative! But seems like you just copied your answer from LinkedIn. Tongue

What is the long-term vision for Mosaic? And how you can achieve it? Seems you are a good project, hope you will have a long-term vision and not just for 3-5 years. Thanks!

No denying that 2017 has boomed the cryptocurrency market, but cryptoasset investors makes an uninformed decision due to lack of research and information on cryptoassets, and at the same time, centralized research is inefficient, unscalable, and plagued by inherent biases and conflicts of interest.

#Mosaic a decentralized market intelligence network aims to solve this problem though a decentralized platform for reliable research, market information, and discussions on cryptoassets and related areas.

Mosaic delivers research and market data through a user-friendly app—with data feeds, portfolio-tracking software, and community-engagement features—and is powered by Mosaic’s market intelligence protocol.

Vetted contributors (research analysts and ecosystem participants) post in-depth research reports, articles, market updates, discussion threads, comments, and data after rigorous research and discussions.

"We believe Mosaic will be the main app--the gateway to the crypto world.. the app people use worldwide to get their research and data, discuss crypto, manage their portfolios, and eventually hold and trade their crypto."
stylonius

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:45:38 AM

I joined Mosaic's airdrop 1,2, and 3...

Will the rewards stack up or it will be the same regardless of how many airdrop I have joined?

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 10:50:19 AM

Why does Mosaic have internal researchers if it’s supposed to be a decentralized network?
The internal research team helps with building the product and also will play an important role in bootstrapping the research network.

So that’s why we have a small internal team. But the goal is for most research to come from the external network.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:25:29 AM

Nice question. Very informative! But seems like you just copied your answer from LinkedIn. Tongue

You mean nice answer? Well thank you, and thank you for reading MY ARTICLE in linkedin ha ha.
I am a writer/blogger and i love Mosaic project hence i wrote articles about it.
If you have remembered my lines in linkedin you must have liked it. Smiley
You can follow me in medium and steemit too. ha ha ha
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 11:42:06 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
The platform is very different from others as this would be the first one to keeping tracks of assets, predicting accurately, analyzing others prediction and creating steps in a roadmap for development of a particular coin.

erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

How does Mosaic compare to similar ‘self-regulation’ projects like Messari?
Messari isn’t a platform for investment research and market data whilst Mosaic is.

atejeanelle

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 12:44:13 PM

I joined Mosaic's airdrop 1,2, and 3...

Will the rewards stack up or it will be the same regardless of how many airdrop I have joined?

You can only join once. Only one application will be honored. duplicate ones will be deleted.
For more airdrop updates here is the link for airdrop assistance and updates:
https://t.me/mosaic_airdrop
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:09:28 PM

How does Mosaic is different from other platform?

They have an article in medium about their platform. Here have a read:

https://medium.com/mosaic-network-blog/introducing-the-mosaic-data-platform-95abfdc418b3

Nice platform it will help a lot in investor most specially the beginner
precilamanalo

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

Why does your project need a token?

Mosaic token or MZX is a utility token used for content curation on the Mosaic platform, staking for Mosaic contributors and researchers, and payment of subscription fees.

is it mean that without MZX token i cannot use the platform? but that's fine no more free in this world, I'm confused  with the staking can you give more info about that sounds interesting
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:17:41 PM

How do people get rewarded in Mosaic?
precilamanalo

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:33:45 PM

how can  we  assure that the result of the research will  be unbias ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: