Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:06:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MOSAIC - Gateway to the Crypto World!]  (Read 1473 times)
atejeanelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

i read in one article in medium that the MDP-Mosaic Data Platform has 2 modes main modes and advanced modes can you elaborate it to make it easy to understand

The MAIN MODE will allow members to use the platform by having access to off-the-shelf options for analysis.

ADVANCED MODE  will be a bespoke option for custom analysis.
with regards in this 2 mode can all the contributor have access in this 2 mode  just for clarifying

Mosaic subscribers can access the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
precilamanalo

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

i read in one article in medium that the MDP-Mosaic Data Platform has 2 modes main modes and advanced modes can you elaborate it to make it easy to understand

The MAIN MODE will allow members to use the platform by having access to off-the-shelf options for analysis.

ADVANCED MODE  will be a bespoke option for custom analysis.
with regards in this 2 mode can all the contributor have access in this 2 mode  just for clarifying

Mosaic subscribers can access the platform.
this will be great coz all can access the platform
arjaymanalo

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:03:19 AM

when will be the platform be live in the public for testing
chartreusse

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

Are there other platforms which offer quality, reliable research data like Mosaic?  If there are, what are the advantages of using Mosaic platform than the others?
stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Are there other platforms which offer quality, reliable research data like Mosaic?  If there are, what are the advantages of using Mosaic platform than the others?

What I believe to be the advantage of Mosaic and its platform other than anything else, is the team!

Dr. Garrick the CEO of Mosaic is always active for interviews, and conferences.

He always share his information to every crypto-enthusiasts willing to absorb the knowledge given.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
erzascarlet_30

Activity: 210
Merit: 42

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

Mosaic will be the first platform to offer quality, reliable research data and the advantages of using MOSAIC platform is that they are the only ones with that kind of data and the community bond that they have is really intact that's why their expanding fast.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:46:50 PM

as for the moment, platform is still on pre-sale and they will announce as soon as they will announce their public testing

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

just for clarification in the platform it said that if contributor give the wrong information they will downvoted the question is who is the one decide in that matter i mean in upvoting and downvoting?
i think our developers and tech team of mosaic will be the one in charge of that

erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

if i will become contributor and i want to transfer my MZX token in my ERC20 wallet is there any transaction fee coz mostly they have this fee 
You may check their whitepaper that can be found on their website www.mosaic.io as the image is well explained there and i think you should really see it.

arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

as for the moment, platform is still on pre-sale and they will announce as soon as they will announce their public testing
Thanks for the info do you have idea when the ICO will start
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:44:43 PM

just for clarification in the platform it said that if contributor give the wrong information they will downvoted the question is who is the one decide in that matter i mean in upvoting and downvoting?
i think our developers and tech team of mosaic will be the one in charge of that
ah ok its more clearer to but i suggest its better that the contributors must do the upvoting and downvoting its more fair to everyone
arjaymanalo

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:05:32 PM

hoping that it will be finish very soon i will try it for my self to ensure that it will help crypto world  like what the Mosaic is being develop
precilamanalo

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:34:38 PM

Mosaic will be the first platform to offer quality, reliable research data and the advantages of using MOSAIC platform is that they are the only ones with that kind of data and the community bond that they have is really intact that's why their expanding fast.
if this is the purpose why Mosaic  was being created to make more reliable information it will be a big impact to cryptoasset
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:52:52 PM

I like the professionalism and great concern about your investor, we love the initiative you are bringing to industry,
 the team is serious developing this project,  thats why more investor are very supportive for this network.
MarkThief

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

What made you guys decide to make this on blockchain?
Dulce2017

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:17:16 PM

It is to help the investor to choose the good project.
chartreusse

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:33:57 AM

ah ok its more clearer to but i suggest its better that the contributors must do the upvoting and downvoting its more fair to everyone

Hi! We are of the same thinking, i.e, that the users and contributors themselves do the downvoting and upvoting.  Let me quote in one of their articles from Medium blogspot:  

On rewards mechanism, "Our protocol rewards all contributors according to the accuracy and quality of their posts, as well as
the length of membership of both the contributors and the users who give feedback on contributors’ work. The more members rate the contributors highly, the longer those members have been on Mosaic, and the more MZX (Mosaic tokens) they own, the higher the rewards."

I hope this helps. Smiley
erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 01:47:37 AM

You see there are a lot of scam projects now a days even in tokens there are a lot of scam and dummy accounts that's why mosaic introduce their platform to help everyone be successful in crypto world.

erzascarlet_30

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:08:00 AM

Thanks for the info do you have idea when the ICO will start
after pre-sales they will announce.

stylonius

Activity: 175

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

You see there are a lot of scam projects now a days even in tokens there are a lot of scam and dummy accounts that's why mosaic introduce their platform to help everyone be successful in crypto world.

If you would to invest on other ICOs, you could first search and gather information of the selected coin on Mosaic's platform.

This would then give off results where researchers reviews this coin and would come up to the conclusion if a coin can be trusted or not.

M  O  B  U ──────── The Future of Security Tokens
Pre-ICO soon: Get Whitelisted!   https://www.mobu.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: