Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [AIRDROP] [ICO] Introducing UHIVE Social Network  (Read 24604 times)
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:15:51 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 10:17:44 AM by UHIVESocial

UHIVE Social Network: Revolutionizing Social Networking

●New Experience ● Infinite Possibilities ● Physical Dimension

|Telegram||Facebook||Twitter||Instagram|

Airdrop: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic%3D3248342.0&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1522936491592000&usg=AFQjCNEevse3akzrnvUtT7bbGscPf7i7nw

What is UHive?

UHIVE is the world’s first social network with physical dimensions and blockchain technology, combining technology with human psychology to deliver a new, remarkable and unique user experience.
It has been in the making for 3 years now, it is mobile based, designed from the start to support virtual reality and powered by A.I., The concept was derived from human needs and psychology, and it has new, unique and innovative concepts.

1.   Physical Dimension (Patent pending): Which will give a physical location to the user’s spaces on the network, making discovering and exploring users and business spaces easier and more intuitive, and it will encourage people to spend more time on the network.
2.   Civilized World: Designed for real people, real profiles, navigate the social world of family, friends, peers & co-workers in a regulated platform.
3.   Grey world (Patent pending): A unique part of the social network, it is an uncharted and an uncontrolled world, it gives users the ability to be completely anonymous, and it will allow users to create spaces and go wild with their imagination. This world will be built on our new hybrid blockchain technology.

VR and A.I.

The system is designed from the start to support VR (Virtual reality), you will be able to put your VR gear and explore the Civilized world and the Grey world, enter users’ spaces, watch movies, browse photos and read comments and article’s in a new and innovative way. Plus, the system is built on a new A.I. layer, which will support object and face detection, video analysis, sentiment detection, and behaviour analysis, to give users the best possible experience.

Privacy (The Grey world)

Users can have multiple profiles, one on the Civilized world and others on the Grey world. The Grey world is designed to bring freedom and to preserve users’ privacy to the maximum, and at the same time, it defines the thin line between people’s right to keep their activities and data private, and between making sure not to abuse the system and create illegal activities. With our innovative Hybrid Blockchain technology, users will have their identity, data, and activities totally secured and anonymous.

UHIVE Ecosystem

UHIVE is a long-term project, it aims to keep innovating and to invest in the future of social networking by creating a new self-sustained digital economy, and by introducing the UHIVE Token.
The HIVE Token has high succeeding prospects, as its value will increase with the following:
•   Trading on exchange platforms
•   All Ads on the platform will be paid in UHIVE Tokens
•   Being not controlled by a third party, will enable us to share %50 of our Ads revenue with our users (like a salary) increasing engagement and creating loyalty
•   Users will buy commodities and services within social network using UHIVE Tokens
This will create a complete circular economy, meaning, with more users, and more demand, the UHIVE Token value will keep increasing.  

Token Distribution and Supply

Total supply : 80 Billion
Target:$75 million USD
Soft cap: No need for a soft cap
Learn more: https://www.uhive.life/kb/why-uhive-doesnt-have-a-soft-cap/
Private Sale Start Period :15th July– 15th October 2018.
Private Sale Token Price: Contact Us.
Crowd sale period: 29thOctober – 11th February 2018.
Crowd Sale Token Price: $0.003

Token Distribution:

Research and development: 47%     Marketing and PR: 22%
Operational cost:11%   Legal: 3%    Network expansion: 9%
Reserves: 8%

Everything about UHIVE App  in 5 Minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYmbFAv8XM&t=1s

Have any questions? - join telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TP911

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

Stay tuned, added to my bookmark. Roll Eyes
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:26:57 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Uhive ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/Uhive. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

Is this social network supported by blockchain?
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:41:46 AM

Stay tuned, added to my bookmark. Roll Eyes

A sound decision  Smiley
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:45:03 AM

Is this social network supported by blockchain?

Indeed it is, the "Grey World" users experience is based on decentralized block-chain technology.
Check out of spokes person video for more details.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:05:06 AM

whether there are plans to hold a bounty campaign or an event. for airdrop when will it start?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 06:30:41 AM

whether there are plans to hold a bounty campaign or an event. for airdrop when will it start?

Hello, UHIVE is holding is launching its Pre-ICO as of today. Please visit our bounty & Airdrop  link below :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.0
Looking forward to see you join our telegram
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

Hello, UHIVE is holding is launching its Pre-ICO as of today. Please visit our bounty & Airdrop  link below :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.0
Looking forward to see you join our telegram

how can we help huu78
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 02:11:35 PM

The instinctive acuity in making decisions makes this project incredible, you can feel by joining this project.

Thank you for your support, we are very excited to launch the alpha version of the platform soon.
Stay tuned with us  Smiley
Tiffanya

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

Completely new project. It is quite suitable so many people will learn about the project and will participate more.
adriaparcerisas
Copper Member

Activity: 368
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:35:07 AM

Very interesting project. It seem you form a good teamwork, the most important aspect for future's project. I am interested in your project because you are about most relevant trens of this society: the mobile, technology and blockchain era. Good luck and I am with you!
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 11:41:03 AM

ico review
https://icoshrimp.com/uhive-brings-a-unique-platform-for-social-networking/
steemit
https://steemit.com/icoreview/@egetror/uhivebringsauniqueplatformforsocialnetworking-c8eihtpo53
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/groups/871053179722394/permalink/940500442777667/
twitter
https://twitter.com/CryptonetMe/status/984760512050278400

huyennhat204857

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

The rate in ICObench of your project is 4.7/5. I think this project is so good. Improve your technology better and better and I hope that some day in the future, I will see you in coinmarketcap and some exchange. Thank you for good project.
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:23:58 PM

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I appreciate your interest.
I am noticing a lot of google translated documents or poorly translated posts in many ICOs websites.
So, Check your document for fake or not, for free!

In Blockchain 3.0 age, ICO business can easily cross borders to grow and expand further.
It's time you had your website translated into Korean languages to reach more Korea CryptoMarket. And It's Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.

I am a Korean native speaker with a knowledge of english And I'm willing to offer my service as a translator.
I have a lot of experience translating ICO websites and whitepapers.
I will be able to translate your website / whitepaper / thread / any other content.
Besides the translation I may also localize it so it become more readable and understandable for Korean speakers.

Please feel free to contact me by email if you are interested.

kr.transico@gmail.com

P.S : If you want I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
EgyKing

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Uhive project looks a great project.I want to ask What are the benefits of this uhive app compared to other social apps? which will attract consumers to choose to use this app?
leroymichel778

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:48 AM

21.We are all waiting  for bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks
minhchi2948

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:19 PM

Looking forward to airdrop
icaica22

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:30:13 AM

A good team does a good job, hopefully this project is always successful for you!
hardiansyah

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 01:15:12 PM

I enjoyed learning more about the project.
french_andrey

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:13:38 PM

Now there are a lot of social networking projects on blockchain, what distinguishes your project from the rest? What tools will attract users? And how will you prevent the creation of fake accounts?
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Now there are a lot of social networking projects on blockchain, what distinguishes your project from the rest? What tools will attract users? And how will you prevent the creation of fake accounts?

UHIVE is not just a blockchain Social Network, its a Hybrid, consists of 2 worlds, one we called civilized world, and the other is grey world, UHIVE will introduce the world first Physical dimension for the social network, its not just a normal social network, as we spent years creating the idea,then we added the blockchain as a hybrid mode and optional on the grey world, our core is the physical dimension where each user profile will have a location in an infinite space, the UHIVE token is a small part of the social network
What differentiate us are 4 things:
1- Physical dimension (Patent pending)
2- Civilized world
3- Grey world
4- Self-sustained economy

For more details check our video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYmbFAv8XM&t=1s
millithe1st

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:36:05 AM

I want to go to the grey world xD it's interesting and more interesting to see how you'll manage to keep the 2 separate without losing security features
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:24:15 AM

Hello Everyone , Thank you for Joining UHIVE !
lapunder

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

in the table I was not credited with Twitter and Facebook ((or early) already Thursday ((some have numbers I do not have ((thanks for replying))
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

Hybrid Social Network UHIVE Kicksoff Pre-TGE and Crowdsale TGE

UHIVE, an innovative new social media network that adopts a hybrid centralized/decentralized concept is close to reaching its next milestone, the launch of the Pre-TGE and Public TGE for their UHIVE token.

A maximum of 3 billion UHIVE tokens will be made available for purchase during the PRE-TGE, which will be from April 11 and April 30th. An additional 14 billion tokens are up for grabs during the Crowdsale TGE from May 2 and July 15th.

During the Crowdsale TGE, UHIVE will also be distributing 3 billion tokens in bonuses for participants, for a maximum of 20 billion tokens released into circulation. The remaining 60 billion tokens (80 billion tokens maximum) are allocated for exchange platforms, the UHIVE team, and company advisors.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/uhive-kicksoff-pre-tge/

ladimeji12

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:38:23 PM

no airdrop?
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

no airdrop?

Hello,yes We will do a free Airdrop after the ICO ends, just join our Telegram group or WhatsApp and stay there until the end of the ICO, and you will get Free UHIVE Tokens as much as the number of users joined (the minimum you will get is 1,000 UHIVE Tokens), for example, if 10,000 users joined, each one of them will get 10,000 UHIVE Token !
nguyenduyanh01

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

#UHIVE is a new social network with the advantage of being innovative and easy to use. This social network integrates the world's first physical size and Blockchain technology together. It is an advanced social network with the advantage of being associated with blockchain technology it is controlled by A.I. and virtual reality support to provide users with a unique, fun and secure experience. I believe this project will be very successful and create a completely new inspiration in the field of social networking. Grin Cheesy
nguyenduyanh01

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:35:18 AM

The UHIVE project have a good team!! This will be reach new heights in the future! This will get many profits for you ..Invest and #UHIVE Join the project now and get access to the wonderful project! Don't miss out! Hurry up Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:03:34 PM

here i want to share my little knowledge about uhive. uhive Unlike other social networking platforms because UHIVE does not restrict its users to search for relevant words, tags, or keywords. To get started on the journey and explore random topics and communities, UHIVE will give social media users flexibility. .
nguyenduyanh01

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:58:47 AM

#UHIVE Great project, I feel fortunate to have come across this project while surfing the web. #UHIVE uses blockchain technology to give every invoice a unique fingerprint. This forces businesses to automate the invoicing process and make it available to the general public. Grin Cheesy Wink more about project, visit Website: http://uhive.io/
jovi18

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 04:18:37 PM

And again,, another social network project,, 
can you tell me what makes you different from other socials networks.?
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:31:22 PM

Taking this social media as the theme of this project, doesn't feel quite wrong.
But in reverse, this is a good choice in social media. In the future this project should be even better project for everyone.
Sadum

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

Hello, after I read and learned about UHIVE, I think this is a very quality project and I think by combining technology with human psychology is something cool! Good luck.

Dev, I want to be a participant of the Bounty campaign you launched and I want to know at this moment that Bounty is open, anything?

Thank you

▐░▒ Thaler Token ▒░▌
【 A Foundation For The Mass Adoption Of Crypto 】 (https://www.thalertoken.com/)
flowerofsun12

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

Are you planning to run a bounty campaigns? when and what kind of campaigns?
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. 

Actually UHIVE is not just a blockchain Social Network, its a Hybrid, consists of 2 worlds, one we called civilized world, and the other is grey world, UHIVE will introduce the world first Physical dimension for the social network, its not just a normal social network, as we spent years creating the idea,then we added the blockchain as a hybrid mode and optional on the grey world, our core is the physical dimension where each user profile will have a location in an infinite space, the UHIVE token is a small part of the social network
2- Civilized world
3- Grey world

For more details check our video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTYmbFAv8XM&t=1s
marufnang

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

I believe this is something new. Integrating a social media with an AI can be one of a break through.
Event though I still don't really understand how do it work. but I think that would be interesting.
sha9121

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 05:48:08 AM

I participate in a fairly large number of ICO projects and Bounty companies.
Uhive like as an interesting product with a qualified team.
Managers work honestly and accurately.
I hope your tokens will become a part of my well-being!
anrian062

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:35:41 PM

This is my review for this platform project #UHIVE

i believe Uhive is a social network that proposes many feature for better experience :

1. Uhive platform enable users to engage with others and maintain security of identity as anonymous
2. Uhive will be android/ios based social network as they provide Virtual reality and AI technology
3. Social netrwork with self-funded as the token hype will increase the value UHIVE capital to grow bigger
4. Social Network is the most easy product to grow the user

but i still dont understand about Physical Dimension part. could you give me a simple explaination. Much obliged
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:18 PM

Is this still open for Filipino Translation?
gliridian

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:28:16 PM

Is this still open for Filipino Translation?

I want to be your Filipino Translator. Pls hire me ^_^
secret0x

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

I joined telegram bounty program.
It look like great project that I think.
UHIVE is an innovative, easy-to-use and highly advanced social network with phtsical dimensions. Isn't it?
I'll inspection more and more. Good luck to your project!
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

Social media platform project are likely to be unsuccesful as far as i can see.
I can quickly recall sphere project. Hopefully you wont be one of them but you should show something to people.
8.5 rating is good but you should keep marketing up everytime

donita_cairissa

Activity: 244

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

with UHIVE consistency continuously improving the existing program, it has shown to all lovers that UHIVE is trying to be the best and trustworthy, as it is in my judgment, we will continue to support in our own way keep on giving our best
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:27:50 PM

Can somebody explain how SocialNetwork with comply with Europe GDPR Rules ? I think projects who build SocialNetwork on blockchain will have problems with Europeans , because its imposible to delete data from Blockchain . Maybe there is way to somehow store it on seperate server , but then whats the point building it on Blockchain ?
Ahsan Aly

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

Uhive is a social network hopefully this will be bring new features. Technology is giving us new amazing and scientific things to utilize that. Uhive product will be access to the success. I am really glad and  waiting for launch.  Smiley

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                     
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Ellawow

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Wonderful ICO project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Ridzik111

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

I got acquainted with your plot for a new project. It is certainly good that all houses do not have to go anywhere. Everything can be done on a computer but there are a lot of minuses. As you say, even the human senses the computer will read. This is bad. And when to walk, go to mushrooms, berries. Sorry this is a boring life. People will become zombies.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

UHIVE idea is unique and different from the current social networks as it approaches users with an intriguing experience! We worked in the past couple of years into transforming social networking and taking it into a new era, that combines the technological capabilities (Artificial Intelligence and blockchain) with human psychology to deliver a unique, natural, and entertaining experience!

So, Why UHive Social Network?

1. A new innovative physical dimension which will allow the users to explore spaces in a more intuitive way.
2. UHive Social Network is created based on years of human psychology research, with the aim of addressing human needs.
3. UHive was built from the start to support Virtual Reality.
4. The first social network controlled with A.I. technology.
5. Grey World: where anything goes, a place where users can be totally anonymous!At any time, you can go to the Grey World, which is uncharted infinite space, you can spend hours exploring anonymously and never reach the end of it, you will find new spaces all the time, you can also create your own anonymous space anywhere and start posting.
6. Chatters: You will get the chance to join public discussions and to meet new people from all over the space.
7. Rewards and Salaries: Big portion of our advertisement revenue will be shared with our users. Also, users will be paid rewards (salaries) for their engagements and activities.
8. A new and completely self-sustained economy.
It’s not Facebook!
9.Four Years in Research and development, 70 Employees, 15 years experience in creating end users Apps.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

UHIVE idea is unique and different from the current social networks as it approaches users with an intriguing experience! We worked in the past couple of years into transforming social networking and taking it into a new era, that combines the technological capabilities (Artificial Intelligence and blockchain) with human psychology to deliver a unique, natural, and entertaining experience!

So, Why UHive Social Network?

1. A new innovative physical dimension which will allow the users to explore spaces in a more intuitive way.
2. UHive Social Network is created based on years of human psychology research, with the aim of addressing human needs.
3. UHive was built from the start to support Virtual Reality.
4. The first social network controlled with A.I. technology.
5. Grey World: where anything goes, a place where users can be totally anonymous!At any time, you can go to the Grey World, which is uncharted infinite space, you can spend hours exploring anonymously and never reach the end of it, you will find new spaces all the time, you can also create your own anonymous space anywhere and start posting.
6. Chatters: You will get the chance to join public discussions and to meet new people from all over the space.
7. Rewards and Salaries: Big portion of our advertisement revenue will be shared with our users. Also, users will be paid rewards (salaries) for their engagements and activities.
8. A new and completely self-sustained economy.
It’s not Facebook!
9.Four Years in Research and development, 70 Employees, 15 years experience in creating end users Apps.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

Can somebody explain how SocialNetwork with comply with Europe GDPR Rules ? I think projects who build SocialNetwork on blockchain will have problems with Europeans , because its imposible to delete data from Blockchain . Maybe there is way to somehow store it on seperate server , but then whats the point building it on Blockchain ?

Hello,

Actually UHIVE is not just a blockchain Social Network, its a Hybrid, consists of 2 worlds, one we called civilized world, and the other is grey world, UHIVE will introduce the world first Physical dimension for the social network, its not just a normal social network, as we spent years creating the idea,then we added the blockchain as a hybrid mode and optional on the grey world, our core is the physical dimension where each user profile will have a location in an infinite space, the UHIVE token is a small part of the social network
2- Civilized world
3- Grey world

ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:00:28 PM

Hello everyone.. this goes for the spanish community!

Hola chicos, aqui teneis toda la informaicón referente a U-hive en español:
Hilo ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3327762.0
Hilo Bounty  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3344035.0
Preguntas frecuentes  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1pSkQDLD4OcWuUAI-Xms2xp6bm_AqhoVI
Sumario https://drive.google.com/open?id=19PfwtMs_SWQw4A5bfQSuwpFxE5hd1-Ck
Whitepaper  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z8jo8cx3UrBV3cR643K4G8JdkR772in8

Aprovecha para invertir hoy, en la red social del mañana!

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:05:21 PM

WWW.UHIVE.IO

Airdrop: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic%3D3248342.0&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1522936491592000&usg=AFQjCNEevse3akzrnvUtT7bbGscPf7i7nw

¿Qué es UHive?

UHIVE es la primera red social del mundo con dimensión física y que incorpora tecnología blockchain, combinando tecnología con psicología humana en arras de ofrecer una experiencia de usuario novedosa, notable y exclusiva.
Se ha estado desarrollando durante los últimos 3 años, diseñado para dispositivos móviles, y desde sus comienzos teniendo en mente la capacidad de integrar realidad virtual (VR)y de ser impulsada por tecnología de Inteligencia Artificial (AI). El concepto básico deriva de las necesidades y la psicología humanas, aunque adoptando una perspectiva única e innovadora.

1.   Dimensión Física (pendiente de patente): La cual  proporcionará una localización física al espacio del usuario en la red, convirtiendo el descubrimiento y la exploración de usuarios y espacios comerciales en algo mas simple e intuitivo, e incentivando  a las personas a pasar más tiempo en la red.
2.   Mundo Civilizado: Diseñado para personas reales, perfiles reales, navegando por el mundo social de la familia, amigos, socios y compañeros de trabajo en una plataforma regulada.
3.   Mundo Gris (pendiente de patente): Una parte exclusiva de la red social, es un mundo inexplorado y sin control, permitiendo al usuario ser absolutamente anónimo, crear espacios y dar rienda suelta a su imaginación de la forma mas salvaje. Este mundo será creado con nuestra nueva tecnología híbrida de blockchain.

VR y A.I.

El sistema está diseñado desde sus inicios para integrar VR, permitiéndole emplear su dispositivo de realidad virtual para explorar el mundo civilizado y el mundo gris, entrar en los espacios de los usuarios, ver películas, buscar fotos y leer comentarios y artículos de un modo novedoso sin precedentes. Adicionalmente, el sistema está creado sobre una capa de IA, que admitirá la detección de objetos y rostros, análisis de video, detección de sentimientos y análisis de comportamiento, para ofrecer al usuario la mejor experiencia posible.

Privacidad (El mundo gris)

Los usuarios pueden disponer de múltiples perfiles, uno en el mundo civilizado y varios en el mundo gris. El mundo gris se caracteriza por una extrema libertad, enfatizando la privacidad del  usuario, y simultáneamente evita que se cruce la delgada linea que delimita el derecho de las personas a mantener sus actividades y datos privados, respecto del abuso del sistema y la ejecución de actividades ilegales. Para ello contaremos con nuestra vanguardista tecnología de Blockchain híbrida, manteniendo el usuario en todo momento su identidad, datos y actividades totalmente seguros y anónimos.

Ecosistema UHIVE

UHIVE es un proyecto a largo plazo, el cual aspira a seguir innovando e invertir en el futuro de las redes sociales, a partir de la creación de una nueva economía digital sostenible por si misma, donde  integrar el Token de UHIVE.
El Token HIVE tiene expectativas de gran éxito, teniendo en cuenta que su valor aumentará de acuerdo a:
•    Trading en plataformas de exchange
•    Anuncios en la plataforma, los cuales serán pagados en Tokens UHIVE
•    No estar bajo el control de un tercero nos posibilita compartir un 50% de nuestros ingresos por anuncios con nuestros usuarios (a modo de salario), lo cual incentiva a participanción y lealtad de los mismos.
•    Los usuarios comprarán bienes y servicios dentro de la red social usando Tokens UHIVE
De este modo creamos un entorno económico completo, lo cual implica además que a mayor número de usuarios y más demanda, el valor del Token UHIVE seguirá en tendencia alcista.

Suministro y Distribución de Tokens

Suministro total: 80 nillones
Cap. Máximo: $52.4M (25 Billones UHIVE)
Cap. Mínimo: $10 M
Precio del token pre-ICO: $0.0015
Fecha Pre-ICO: 11 de abril - 30 de abril
Precio del token ICO: $0.003
ICO Fecha: 2 de mayo - 15 de julio
Distribución de tokens:
Investigación y desarrollo: 47%
Marketing y Relaciones Públicas: 22%
Coste Operativo: 11%
Legal: 3%
Expansión de la red: 9%
Reservas: 8%

Todo lo que debes saber sobre la aplicación Uhive en 5 minutos

Demostración de la Aplicación UHIVE

https://youtu.be/WCJmopbKY5Q

¿Tiene alguna duda? - Únase a nuestro grupo de telegram

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
snkiworld

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:17:52 PM

¿Qué es UHive?

UHIVE es la primera red social del mundo con dimensión física y que incorpora tecnología [Suspicious link removed]binando tecnología con psicología humana en arras de ofrecer una experiencia de usuario novedosa, notable y exclusiva.
Se ha estado desarrollando durante los últimos 3 años, diseñado para dispositivos móviles, y desde sus comienzos teniendo en mente la capacidad de integrar realidad virtual (VR)y de ser impulsada por tecnología de Inteligencia Artificial (AI). El concepto básico deriva de las necesidades y la psicología humanas, aunque adoptando una perspectiva única e innovadora.

1.   Dimensión Física (pendiente de patente): La cual  proporcionará una localización física al espacio del usuario en la red, convirtiendo el descubrimiento y la exploración de usuarios y espacios comerciales en algo mas simple e intuitivo, e incentivando  a las personas a pasar más tiempo en la red.
2.   Mundo Civilizado: Diseñado para personas reales, perfiles reales, navegando por el mundo social de la familia, amigos, socios y compañeros de trabajo en una plataforma regulada.
3.   Mundo Gris (pendiente de patente): Una parte exclusiva de la red social, es un mundo inexplorado y sin control, permitiendo al usuario ser absolutamente anónimo, crear espacios y dar rienda suelta a su imaginación de la forma mas salvaje. Este mundo será creado con nuestra nueva tecnología híbrida de blockchain.

VR y A.I.

El sistema está diseñado desde sus inicios para integrar VR, permitiéndole emplear su dispositivo de realidad virtual para explorar el mundo civilizado y el mundo gris, entrar en los espacios de los usuarios, ver películas, buscar fotos y leer comentarios y artículos de un modo novedoso sin precedentes. Adicionalmente, el sistema está creado sobre una capa de IA, que admitirá la detección de objetos y rostros, análisis de video, detección de sentimientos y análisis de comportamiento, para ofrecer al usuario la mejor experiencia posible.

Privacidad (El mundo gris)

Los usuarios pueden disponer de múltiples perfiles, uno en el mundo civilizado y varios en el mundo gris. El mundo gris se caracteriza por una extrema libertad, enfatizando la privacidad del  usuario, y simultáneamente evita que se cruce la delgada linea que delimita el derecho de las personas a mantener sus actividades y datos privados, respecto del abuso del sistema y la ejecución de actividades ilegales. Para ello contaremos con nuestra vanguardista tecnología de Blockchain híbrida, manteniendo el usuario en todo momento su identidad, datos y actividades totalmente seguros y anónimos.

Ecosistema UHIVE

UHIVE es un proyecto a largo plazo, el cual aspira a seguir innovando e invertir en el futuro de las redes sociales, a partir de la creación de una nueva economía digital sostenible por si misma, donde  integrar el Token de UHIVE.
El Token HIVE tiene expectativas de gran éxito, teniendo en cuenta que su valor aumentará de acuerdo a:
•    Trading en plataformas de exchange
•    Anuncios en la plataforma, los cuales serán pagados en Tokens UHIVE
•    No estar bajo el control de un tercero nos posibilita compartir un 50% de nuestros ingresos por anuncios con nuestros usuarios (a modo de salario), lo cual incentiva a participanción y lealtad de los mismos.
•    Los usuarios comprarán bienes y servicios dentro de la red social usando Tokens UHIVE
De este modo creamos un entorno económico completo, lo cual implica además que a mayor número de usuarios y más demanda, el valor del Token UHIVE seguirá en tendencia alcista.

Suministro y Distribución de Tokens

Suministro total: 80 nillones
Cap. Máximo: $52.4M (25 Billones UHIVE)
Cap. Mínimo: $10 M
Precio del token pre-ICO: $0.0015
Fecha Pre-ICO: 11 de abril - 30 de abril
Precio del token ICO: $0.003
ICO Fecha: 2 de mayo - 15 de julio
Distribución de tokens:
Investigación y desarrollo: 47%
Marketing y Relaciones Públicas: 22%
Coste Operativo: 11%
Legal: 3%
Expansión de la red: 9%
Reservas: 8%

¿Tiene alguna duda? - Únase a nuestro grupo de telegram

English
markovonline

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

Wonderful ICO project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.

You'd better write more specifically what you like and where to improve. Because in the concept even with a superficial glance there are many problems, but they can be corrected with a reasonable approach.
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

this project has been built in 3 years ago, I think it's been a very long time, if this project is constrained by investors and you have used this technology, it is very precise and you are immediately on the path of success
Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

UHive is an innovative and easy-to-use social network with physical dimensions. A platform designed exclusively for mobile devices and controlled with A.I. To recreate the ultimate user experience and become the World’s most dominant social network.
nits12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

its a fine art of work for this outstanding project, I can feel the glimpse of success this project gonna have soon.
vycl87

Merit: 630

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:56:33 PM

Hi, UHIVE Turkish translation is ready.

ANN + Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3311054
Turkish Whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fJho4DxAsa8nKOqu0lDyhTDfhEoMuLIm
Turkish 2 pages Summary: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1lx55ViwLHrEFNBs58nvHinVSOkPK7DS7
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

its a fine art of work for this outstanding project, I can feel the glimpse of success this project gonna have soon.

Thank you! We are working very hard on this project to make a huge success for everyone.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:58:34 AM

this project has been built in 3 years ago, I think it's been a very long time, if this project is constrained by investors and you have used this technology, it is very precise and you are immediately on the path of success

Thank you for your support, we are doing our best to become the newest and biggest social network, for the 21st century Smiley

It will be an exciting journey and it will be a great app.
Audi-BMW1988

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:34:54 AM

HIVE token was created to pave the journey of digital transactions and establish solid trade grounds within the UHIVE digital economy.
vycl87

Merit: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:38:43 PM

WWW.UHIVE.IO

UHIVE Nedir?

UHIVE, teknolojiyi insan psikolojisi ile birleştirerek yeni, olağanüstü ve benzersiz bir kullanıcı deneyimi sunmak için fiziksel boyutlara ve blockchain teknolojisine sahip dünyanın ilk sosyal ağıdır. 3 yıldır mobil tabanlı, başlangıçta sanal gerçekliği desteklemek için tasaralanan ve Yapay Zeka destekli, psikoloji ve insan ihtiyaçlarından ortaya çıkan yeni, özgün ve yenilikçi bir konsepttir.

1.) Fiziksel Boyut (Patent beklemede): : Kullanıcıların ağ üzerinde fiziksel bir konum kazandıracakları, kullanıcıları ve iş alanlarını keşfetmeyi ve keşfetmeyi kolaylaştıracak ve daha sezgisel hale getirecek ve insanları bu sosyal ağda daha fazla zaman geçirmeye teşvik edecektir.

2.) Uygar Dünya:  Gerçek kişiler, gerçek profiller için tasarlandı. Kuralları konulmuş bir platformda ailenin, arkadaşlarının, meslektaşlarının ve iş arkadaşlarının sosyal dünyasında gezin.

3.) Gri Dünya (Patent beklemede): Sosyal ağın benzersiz bir parçası, bilinmeyen ve kontrol edilemeyen bir dünya, bu insanlara tamamen anonim olma yeteneği verecek. Onlara kendi alanlarını yaratabilme ve hayal güçlerinin vahi dünyasına girmesine izin verecek. Bu dünya yeni, hibrid blockchain teknolojimiz üzerine inşa edilecek.

VR (Sanal Gerçeklik) ve A.I. (Yapay Zeka)

Sistem, VR'yi (Sanal gerçeklik) desteklemek için en baştan tasarlanmıştır, VR cihazınızı çalıştırarak Uygar Dünyayı ve Gri Dünyayı keşfedebilir, farklı kullanıcıların alanlarına girebilir, film izleyebilir, fotoğraflara göz atabilir, yorumları ve makaleleri yeni ve yenilikçi bir şekilde okuyabilirsiniz. Ayrıca, sistem yeni bir A.I.(Yapay Zeka) teknolojisi ile kullanıcılara mümkün olan en iyi deneyimi sunmak için nesne ve yüz algılama, video analizi, duygu algılama ve davranış analizini destekleyecek tabanda kurulmuştur.

Gizlilik (Gri Dünya)

Kullanıcılar uygarlaştırılmış bu dünyada ve Gri Dünya'da birden fazla kullanıcı profili oluşturabilir. Gri dünya özgürlüğe kavuşmak ve kullanıcıların mahremiyetini azami ölçüde korumak için tasarlanmıştır ve aynı zamanda, insanların faaliyetlerini ve verilerini özel tutma hakkının ve yasa dışı faaliyetlere konu olacak,sistemi kötüye kullanmamalarının sağlanması arasındaki ince çizgiyi tanımlar. Yenilikçi Hibrid Blockchain teknolojimiz ile kullanıcılar kimlik, veri ve aktivitelerini tamamen güvence altına alacak ve anonim olacaklar.

UHIVE Ekosistemi

UHIVE, UHIVE tokeni tanıtarak uzun soluklu ve amacı yenilikçilik anlayışını koruyan, geleceğin sosyal ağlarına yatırım yapmaya devam eden, kendi  kendini idare edebilen bir yeni ekonomi modeli yaratmaktır.
UHIVE token değeri aşağıda anlatıldığı gibi artacağından, yüksek başarı beklentilerine sahiptir.

• Borsalarda Ticaret
• Platformdaki tüm reklamlar UHIVE token ile ödenecektir.
• Üçüncü taraflarca kontrol edilemeyen, reklam gelirleriminizn %50'sini kullanıcılarımızla paylaşarak etkileşimi arttıracak ve sadakat sağlanacaktır.
• Kullanıcılar UHIVE Jetonları kullanarak sosyal ağda mal ve hizmet satın alacaklar ve bu, daha fazla kullanıcı ve daha fazla talep ile, tam bir döngüsel ekonomi yaratacak ve sonuçta UHIVE Token değeri artamaya devam edecektir.

Token Arzı ve Dağıtımı

Toplam Token Arzı: 80 Milyar
Toplam Hard cap: 52.4Milyon$ (25 Milyar UHIVE)
Soft cap: 10Milyon$
Ön Satış Token Fiyatı: 0.0015$
Ön Satış Tarihi: 11 Nisan – 30 Nisan
ICO Token Fiyatı: 0.003$
ICO Tarihi: 2 Mayıs – 15 Haziran
Token Dağıtımı:
Araştırma ve Geliştirme: 47%
Pazarlama ve Halka İlişkiler: 22%
Operasyonel Giderler:11%
Yasal Giderler: 3%
Ağ Geliştirme: 9%
Rezervler: 8%

5 Dakikada UHIVE Uygulaması Hakkında Herşey

UHIVE Uygulama Demosu

https://youtu.be/WCJmopbKY5Q

Bir Sorunuz mu Var? - Telegram Kanalımıza Katılın!

avistark

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Hello,

2- Civilized world
3- Grey world

The best and unique thing is its supports virtual reality  Kiss which i really like
avistark

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:40:17 AM

Uhive is a social network hopefully this will be bring new features. Technology is giving us new amazing and scientific things to utilize that. Uhive product will be access to the success. I am really glad and  waiting for launch.  Smiley

yeah   Wink i am also waiting for BETA
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

Hello ,

Thank you for supporting UHive !!!

UHIVE is an innovative, easy-to-use and highly advanced social network with physical dimensions.A “VR” ready platform designed exclusively for mobile devices and controlled with A.I. technology. The concept was derived from human needs and psychology, it revolutionizes the Social Network concepts to deliver the ultimate user experience and a new era of user empowerment.

Stay Tuned !
markovonline

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:32 PM

Hello ,

Thank you for supporting UHive !!!

UHIVE is an innovative, easy-to-use and highly advanced social network with physical dimensions.A “VR” ready platform designed exclusively for mobile devices and controlled with A.I. technology. The concept was derived from human needs and psychology, it revolutionizes the Social Network concepts to deliver the ultimate user experience and a new era of user empowerment.

Stay Tuned !

Do you have a planned meetup or similar event where you can ask technical questions? Or something like AMA? Without a technical understanding of how the project will work and be created for scalability, it will be difficult to invest in such a concept.
avistark

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Are you planning to run a bounty campaigns? when and what kind of campaigns?

Yes ! UHIVE Bounty Campaign running  Smiley Checkout here for full details about Campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.0
Sevaev

Activity: 406
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

After I read the document and looked at the roadmap UHIVE, it looks like this one the project is very promising and will work successfully, I really hope, that this project will not fail.
ChiNgadOr

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

Two telephones can make only one connection, five can make 10 connections, and twelve can make 66 connections. It is called Metcalfe's law , and is states the effect of a telecommunications network, as proportional to the square of the number of connected users of the system (n2). Now imagine... U-hive, few millions users... take your calculator, do your maths... be smart, get your tokens now at ridiculous price, or regret a few years after in the future!

Cagan

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:14:28 PM

I write whitepaper this project. I think they are great idea. the team is constantly online and providing a very fast return. Among the projects I like most.
bongbong2014

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

This looks like a promising project, and it is led by a team who seemingly have the knowledgeand experience to implement it correctly.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 01:51:47 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:10:11 PM by UHIVESocial

What Makes the UHIVE Platform Different?

https://medium.com/uhive/what-makes-the-uhive-platform-different-3be36b7d048a

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:39:12 AM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:08:58 PM by UHIVESocial

Public beta will be available on October 2018!  Stay Tuned !

Noyel Sky

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:35:03 PM

Guys what do you thing about #UHIVE project? It is amazing project on now a days?  Yeah It's correct. Introducing The World’s First Social Network With Physical Dimensions and Blockchain Technology. and also UHIVE Tokens, like salaries, this will create loyalty and increase engagement. You are in right point ! join with https://t.me/uhivesocial Good luck guys...

#UHIVE Best Ever !
hoatran

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:16:24 AM

Uhive is a social network hopefully this will be bring new features. Technology is giving us new amazing and scientific things to utilize that. Uhive product will be access to the success. I am really glad and  waiting for launch.
nmthu2209

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

UHive also mentioned virtual reality technology. Social networking will be built from scratch to support virtual reality, although this feature will be optional for the user. You can explore the physical space inside UHive from a virtual reality device. Social networking will also allow you to watch movies and photos with VR and perform other social interactions with VR.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:01:16 PM

https://medium.com/@steve_27611/big-news-from-uhive-team-629286e7ecd7
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

Campaign: LinkedIn campaign

Your LinkedIn account username: juenas
yuno

Youtube Influencer

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:11:37 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Clyde Antes
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/clydemda

Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:45:15 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Ng Stug
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ng-stug-0107b8163/
glasbren

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:46:20 AM

A social media network that implementing an AI within it could become a breakthrough on social media platform.
It will give different experience in using social media application.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:38:53 AM

It combines the world's first physical measurements and hybrid block technologies.
symwofl125

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:17:15 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: quan-anh-quan-836594162
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/quan-anh-quan-836594162/
thinhthai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:30 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Thinh Thai
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thinh-thai/
sithuminimsara1234

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Amesh Nadiranga
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amesh-nadiranga-abb626165/
rongwang

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:25:35 PM

what is the total supply you prepare for bounty, because it is also the attraction of your project campaign egretia.
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
phuongvugl90

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 04:09:17 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Phuong Viet
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/phuong-viet-244184160/
morendx_77

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

Proof Authentication post
campaign: Linkedin
Profile account: https://www.linkedin.com/in/prantirahman/
Telegram: @marlonkamdyn
Dugari

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:02:31 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Your LinkedIn account username: Andrei Volik
Linkedin Profile Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrei-volik-3ab490159
lapunder

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Yuri Lapunov
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/yuri-lapunov-68698515b/
Evgenii Martynov

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:46:14 AM

Linkedin Account: eвгeний-мapтынoв-b95921167
Linkedin URL: www.linkedin.com/in/eвгeний-мapтынoв-b95921167
Goodtea168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

UHIVE's global public beta will be fully deployed and released to all of their customers by October 2018. Their goal was to ensure a successful UHIVE App release and to protect the token value.
bodbersea

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 11:55:50 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Bohdan Kunytskyi
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bitcoinbohdan/detail/recent-activity/
Manage

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:37:25 PM

most fascinating project for me it is interesting because i am new bampor in it.
darklisa

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Лecя Бeзнocюк
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/лecя-бeзнocюк-14a035a4/
Noyel Sky

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Noyel D
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/noyel-d-114a3a6a/
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:51:34 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Your LinkedIn account username: Lee (spiderlee) Silvestre
Linkedin Profile Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-s-401a94149/
spiderlee

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

This is a great project Uhive it is an innovative social media network. A self sustained and independent digital economy. Token is subsidized with organic revenue streams generated from user activities within UHIVE’s digital economy. Now its have a LinkedIn bounty which I am waiting for it for too  long. Its awesome
Elize Gryanova

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:55:57 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: Elize Gryanova
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elize-gryanova-761a50157/
tondenga2122

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

#Proof of Authentication

Your LinkedIn account username: Reynaldi Handrian
Linkedin Profile Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/reynaldi-handrian-370a27162/
Suraweera2

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:07:41 AM

A good team does a good job, success to you!
AnnaWillion
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:20:17 AM

Much promised idea. Will learn your Whitepaper)
Hue Moon

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:22:17 AM

#Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: moon hue
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/moon-hue-3a7b27164/
vutienthanh

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

LinkedIn account username: vu-tien-thanh-b18ba5160
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vu-tien-thanh-b18ba5160/
Mido135

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 06:29:25 PM

The proof of participation

Your LinkedIn account username: Aндpeй Beнцoв
Wir shtrez22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

proof
LinkedIn account username: ayu lenny
LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/wirr22
kiira

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 02:16:57 PM

LinkedIn account username: niko777
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/niko777

SMART-GAMES   -   New Generation of Decentralized games
◁◁◁   Fair Games that pay Big Wins and Regular Dividends   ▷▷▷
Facebook  ◁◁◁  Telegram  ◁◁◁  Website  ▷▷▷  Twitter  ▷▷▷  Whitepaper

alex33099

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

LinkedIn account username: oleksandr-khrypunenko-ab521656
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oleksandr-khrypunenko-ab521656/
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:59:04 AM

Join The Private Sale

https://medium.com/uhive/uhive-private-sale-launched-july-15th-3da3bff1e22b

harp9
Copper Member

Activity: 504

Investment or What?

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:50:55 PM

# proof
Your LinkedIn account username: md-harun-a43909156
url- https://www.linkedin.com/in/md-harun-a43909156/

harp9  • wanna business •   ✔ find me out!  ✔
Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Telegram | Reddit

midnightjke

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 11:00:17 PM

A good team does a good job, hopefully this project is always successful for you!
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 07:17:34 AM

Grey World, where anything goes, a place where you can be totally anonymous!!

sval

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

#Proof of Authentication
Linkedin Account: Cвeтлaнa Гpиб
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sval-33b938a3
tuansyho98

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:32:50 PM

it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.
paisleyevelyn

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:17:07 PM

I'm sure the project has a great future! I will definitely participate. I advise you to visit the site and learn more about the company. Terms of participation are such that even beginners will understand.
paisleyevelyn

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:18:33 PM

#Proof of Authentication

BitcoinTalk Username: paisleyevelyn
Telegram Username : @justinharrison
Linkedin Campaign
Linkedin Profile Link : https://www.linkedin.com/in/paisleyaria
cryptojukebox

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

A very interesting project. Could you let me know your competitors? I'll do some research.
ariaemily
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

The project is promising and has a great future. Most of all, the fact that the approach to the business is professional, the team is attentive. I advise everyone
ariaemily
Copper Member

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:23:32 PM

#Proof of Authentication

BitcoinTalk Username: ariaemily
Telegram Username : @cameronjohn
Linkedin Campaign
Linkedin Profile Link : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ameliapaisley
Anny555

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

Proof of Authentication

Linkedin Account: aniekan-udokpoh-732739ab/
Linkedin URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aniekan-udokpoh-732739ab/
Goodtea168

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

UHIVE will allows users to discover the journey for themselves, by walking thought infinite spaces, and visually identify what is worth exploring. It also offers two unique experiences to all users, two worlds with different characteristics, “Civilized World” and the “Grey World”
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

UHIVE will allows users to discover the journey for themselves, by walking thought infinite spaces, and visually identify what is worth exploring. It also offers two unique experiences to all users, two worlds with different characteristics, “Civilized World” and the “Grey World”

Exactly, beautifully explained Smiley

UHive is The World’s First Social Network With Physical Dimensions and Hybrid Blockchain Technology (Patent pending), Mobile based and VR Ready, with an innovative crypto currency eco-system

katrin0809

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:34:34 AM

proof
LinkedIn account username: Ekaterina Mustafaeva
LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ekaterina-mustafaeva-69bb35163/
5dbhd1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

bounty campaign so good, wish project so success!
chengxiaodong1

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:50:58 AM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
lizaangel321

Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

LinkedIn account username: Dima Balakley
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dima-balakley-664b2a155/
chon0783
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

The blockchain first social networking proposition that has potential. Nice idea and unconventional, it could be implemented with a good development in the new future.
ibiznes
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Success depends on community development and social adoption. Good team. Roadmap is ambitious, which is great.
roxxy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

LinkedIn account username: Lata gomes
LinkedIn URL:https://www.linkedin.com/in/latagomes
liuxiangfei

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

I have joined your telegram, but I haven't seen the specific airdrop information.
I want to know how your reward mission is going. Is it too late for me to join now?
DiVanah

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

Success depends on community development and social adoption. Good team. Roadmap is ambitious, which is great.

The UHIVE platform will combine technology with human psychology to provide a new, extraordinary, and unique user experience in its social network and controlled by AI technology.
LenaPetrova

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:38 PM

LinkedIn account username: Lena Petrova
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lenapetrovaa
Osvaldoolive

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:17 PM

#Proof of Authentication

BitcoinTalk Username: Osvaldoolive
Telegram Username : @Osvaldoolive
Linkedin Campaign
Linkedin Profile Link : https://www.linkedin.com/in/chaplesannamat
HarpeCharlotte

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:36:26 PM

LinkedIn account username: Barboure Harpe
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/barboureharpe
binhan

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

proof
LinkedIn account username: Lâm Tới
LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/l%C3%A2m-t%E1%BB%9Bi-03735615b/
chon0783
Copper Member

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

Very high tech spin and methods of social interactivity. It definitely makes it an exciting project to root for. I look forward to the commercial deployment.
bodbersea

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:54:37 PM

Week 2 (August 7 - August 13) - Week 19 (08/07 - 08/13)

<Linkedin Profile URL> https://www.linkedin.com/in/BitcoinBohdan
<list of shares>
1. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6432559002344779776
2. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6433615338729930752
3. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6434325291782402048
4. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6434752158700175360
JORGEJARDIM

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:35:05 PM

It's going to be a great project.
cryptoama

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

Proof of participation
Campaign: LinkedIn Campaign
LinkedIn account username: Selena Fox
LinkedIn Profile URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/selenafox92/
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

The first of its kind! A social network with physical dimensions to be developed with advanced hybrid blockchain and A.I. technology

https://medium.com/uhive/an-in-depth-look-into-uhive-682da32a16ce

Leo0783

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:08:54 PM

Great fresh idea to add a new abstracted navigation layer to social networks. Really a lot of monetization opportunities to build on.
jagu359

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

Proof of authentication :
Campaign: LinkedIn campaign & Telegram
Your LinkedIn account username: Vinay359
Telegram Id : @jagu359

jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

#proof of participation

LinkedIn account username: sanjay anand
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sanjay-anand-821b5a9/

Campaign: Telegram campaign
Telegram account username: @jyotianand01

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
avistark

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

bounty campaign so good, wish project so success!

yeah , really i like it too  Smiley Linkedin Campaign also available there
avistark

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:41:20 PM

The first of its kind! A social network with physical dimensions to be developed with advanced hybrid blockchain and A.I. technology

https://medium.com/uhive/an-in-depth-look-into-uhive-682da32a16ce

https://www.uhive.life/wp-content/uploads/revolutionise.jpg

Thanks for sharing ! Well explained information about the project .  Smiley
bodbersea

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 09:17:37 PM

Week 3 (August 14 - August 20) - Week 20 (08/14 - 08/20)

<Linkedin Profile URL> https://www.linkedin.com/in/BitcoinBohdan
<list of shares>
1. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6435532442861342720
2. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6436240631193956352
3. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6437416287541952512
zukanny

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

LinkedIn account username: Anna Zhukova
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-zhukova-37643aa3/
Jaejoe

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:24:41 AM

LINKEDIN CAMPAIGN

Username Joseph Johns
Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-johns-65a28789
tuantrau

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

Your LinkedIn account username: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevin-tuan-65258a157/
Cryptoo1

Sonata.ai ●● The only cryptocurren

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

#Proof of authentication

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/chamaraprasan16
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012221774783
Linkedin Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chamara-cpkm-846569122/
Reddit Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/Chamara_M/
Telegram username: @CPKMahawithana

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
MuhamadDikri

Activity: 1022

Working Hard?? Working Smart!!

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

#Proof of authentication
LINKEDIN CAMPAIGN
Username : Rider RX
Profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/rider-rx-60865815a/
Crypshu

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

#Proof Authentication Post

Telegram username: @rashmika23
LinkdIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/vishuri-ishka-975b6b157/
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:15:23 AM

#proof of participation

LinkedIn account username: Neeraj Anand
https://www.linkedin.com/in/neeraj-anand-4085a715/

Campaign: Telegram campaign
Telegram account username: @neerajanand
chikucrypto

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:21:46 AM

#proof of participation

LinkedIn account username: Ajay Crypto
Linkdin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ajay-crypto-7a402316b/
bitcoinmux

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:58:20 PM

#proof of participation

Your LinkedIn account username: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bitcoinmux
Trafar00m

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 01:50:06 AM

#proof of participation
Your LinkedIn account username:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/andi-amri-6b316315a/
stevenroose

Activity: 530

https://www.pax-coin.io/

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

#Authentication Post

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/ChamaraM1991
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/anukihasarangi
Linkedin Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chamara-cryp-923630157/
Reddit Link: https://www.reddit.com/user/Lissa_Huynh07/
Telegram username: @LissaHuynh

PAXCOIN     Cryptocurrency 2.0 for Real Economy  Join our ICO: 
  ──  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  ANN Thread   ──
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

Due to its novel interpretation, it  seems, that early adopters of the network, and more specifically the amount of stakeholders, will indicate the trend in getting interested in a new platform. Concerning the monetary level of use, the network seems to appeal to individual users rather than businesses with a fairly standard set of marketing tools.
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:11:41 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2018, 08:30:19 AM by UHIVESocial

Your space size implies your significance. Organically attract millions of users to your spaces.

www.uhive.life

BitcoinHunterXHunter

Merit: 6

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

Im joining for this great project
Bitcointalk username:  BitcoinHunterXHunter
Email Address: glenfordmoney@gmail.com
telegram username: @glen_35

Alexbenua97

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 05:02:10 PM

Authentication Post

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/Alexbenua2
Facebook Link: https://m.facebook.com/khristian.bale.7
Linkedin Link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexander-benua-1349a0157
Telegram username: @alexbenua97

XLG918

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:57:50 PM

Are there countries for which it is prohibited to participate in your project?
kos4rey

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

#Proof of Authentication
Campaign: TELEGRAM AIRDROP
Telegram Name: @kos4rey

Campaign: LINKEDIN
Linkedin profile link: https://www.linkedin.com/in/katya-egak-5b225016b/
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:07 PM

Realistic experience UHIVE helps users to perceive information with the help of vision sensors. I do not fully understand how this happens.
leanhthu

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

A company that very quickly moves forward and takes care of its customers, which gives reason to think about the effectiveness of this project. Thank you for letting us be with you.
iwamoto77

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

#proof of participation
Your LinkedIn account username: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-k-76367715b/
iwamoto77

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

This is just a breakthrough in the future, I'm glad that I'm with you!
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

#proof of participation
Your LinkedIn account username:  https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-leonov-882270109/
number37

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:10:36 AM

Human needs are not limited, the social network UHIVE will allow people to do many things: make money, create a new digital life, explore what they never knew.
Lilit82

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:24:11 AM

#proof of participation
Your LinkedIn account username: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lilit-b-319015163/
Campaign: TELEGRAM
Telegram username: @liliyab888
vodafonever

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:26:42 AM

#proof of participation
Your LinkedIn account username:  Gabriele Saitta
LinkedIn Url: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriele-saitta-16b248150/
Telegram: @lordgabriel90
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

Hello All,

Thank you all for the great work and for the support.

The bounty program is closed now! Calculation of the earned tokens will be announced after the crowd sale.
We will post detailed information on how to get the tokens.

After we add the stakes for the last week. Bounty queries will be open until  25-9, after that we will not update or reply to any bounty request.

If you have any questions related to the bounty please contact Andy Wilson on Telegram:
@AndyUHive (https://t.me/AndyUHive)

It is mandatory to stay in our official Telegram group (https://www.uhive.life
to know about all the latest updates, app release and tokens distribution.

Thanks,
UHIVE Team
lapunder

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 11:58:40 PM

No bets? -Week 5/6/7/?
Linkedin Campaign
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45154957#msg45154957  -week 5
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45463503#msg45463503  -week 6 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45746717#msg45746717  -week 7                                                                 
Number in spreadsheet: 18
bodbersea

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

No bets? 
Linkedin Campaign

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg44010688#msg44010688 -week 2
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg44765628#msg44765628 -week 4
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45121963#msg45121963 -week 5
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45817335#msg45817335 -week 7

Number in spreadsheet: 20
UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 08:32:36 AM

Face detection,object detection and a lot of other features under UHIVE A.I. Technology!

Read more about it here:

https://medium.com/uhive/why-uhive-boasts-the-biggest-brains-in-the-market-2a8258bfaf1

Rakhimovich

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

Week 26 (25.09.2018 - 01.10.2018)
Twitter url: https://twitter.com/Bitcoinclubuz
Followers: 6470+

Tweets+likes: 
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinclubuz/status/1044571155275935744
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinclubuz/status/1045000927072129025
https://twitter.com/Bitcoinclubuz/status/1045606145841401856

Retweets+likes:
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1022099116413865985
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1044592580967772161
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1044958980211167232
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1045310546306899973
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1024310013232406529
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1046404020724805632
https://twitter.com/UHIVEsocial/status/1046777572246376448
Cagan

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

Hi manager I joined twitter bounty but not looking stake; week:24,23,22, 21,20,19,18,17.

Can you check again? Spreadsheet 119 and twitter username : @orhansarkaya19

My reports;

Week 24: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45552431#msg45552431

Week 23: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg45195145#msg45195145

Week 22: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg44831535#msg44831535

Week 21: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg44469095#msg44469095

Week 20: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg44063337#msg44063337

Week 19: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg43612053#msg43612053

Week 18: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg43206652#msg43206652

Week 17: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3248342.msg43023007#msg43023007

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

Find all your interests in UHIVE!

www.uhive.life

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:51:48 AM

Follow up on the latest news through our Medium channel!

https://medium.com/uhive

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

Don’t miss our captivating experience on UHIVE! Based on the latest A.I technologies.

www.uhive.life

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 02:39:50 PM

www.uhive.life

UHIVESocial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:20:41 PM

www.uhive.life

princessjenyz

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:26:51 AM

Uhive project has potential because this is the first social networking proposition on blockchain. Is there a live demo product? Well, this looks like a promising project, and it is led by an experienced team. You have good product and vision and I hope it will be executed well. It would be interesting to see how a team without social media and AI experience will pull it through.
_Lucky_

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 05:38:32 PM

Greetings When will your ICO end? Where is your Ann thread?
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:48:23 AM

Hello,

when the distributions will start for bounty hunter?  Roll Eyes
hurry_hore

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:34:40 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2019, 12:50:00 PM by hurry_hore

Uhive team always gives answers like this if asked about bounty that has been completed, I think that the bounty which has been done is not considered by UHIVE team.        

UHIVE team had not given the rights of the bounty participants until now, even said that if someone of bounty participant want to be paid a fee should do something else that is totally new from the bounty.

UHIVE seems to be deceiving bounty participants with answers like this in their main telegram group chat https://t.me/uhivesocial.

UHIVE must keep their promises to pay reward for the work of the bounty participants who had worked from April 3, 2018 which will initially be completed around July 2018 but extended until September 16, 2018. But until now it seems that the rewards for bounty participants are not given as UHIVE promises.

This is not good for the crypto world which has lately experienced a decline in the level of trust from the community and public due to the many frauds and scam Project.

Please UHIVE team response in this thread to clarify.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
bey85

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:46:39 AM

no respon if you ask about bitcointalk bounty in telegram or pm in telegram.
if like here i think they are will not pay for hunter after 1 years yours participate.
and this is a minus value for uhive and investors
hurry_hore

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:25:12 AM

Yes I agree that a situation like this is not a good indication for UHIVE team, perhaps in this forum that is open to the public will be taken seriously by the UHIVE team. UHIVE team should publicly talk and discuss with bounty participants in this forum to be known publicly.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:40:07 AM

Yes I agree that a situation like this is not a good indication for UHIVE team, perhaps in this forum that is open to the public will be taken seriously by the UHIVE team. UHIVE team should publicly talk and discuss with bounty participants in this forum to be known publicly.
What you say is indeed true that the UHIVE team must have the courage to speak in public because communication in my opinion is very important because if the team does not speak and does not discuss it certainly makes the project look like it is not clear

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hurry_hore

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:44:14 AM

What you say is indeed true that the UHIVE team must have the courage to speak in public because communication in my opinion is very important because if the team does not speak and does not discuss it certainly makes the project look like it is not clear

Now I am watching the group more intensive to know further how UHIVE team will do, I see another query by a telegram group member and the funny thing is UHIVE answer always similar.... ; Cheesy Cheesy
Here I share the screenshot:

igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 08:16:57 AM

Why Facebook’s Libra Will Enhance UHive’s Digital Currency: https://www.publish0x.com/makemoneyonlineforfree/why-facebooks-libra-will-enhance-uhives-digital-currency-xpnkom

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
TokenSpecify

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:24:39 AM

Submit specifications of your token. And this information will be available on internet.

Please visit: https://tokenspecify.com/
Stage3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:14:04 PM

does anybody knows how much they raised ?
Stage3

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:15:24 PM

Uhive team always gives answers like this if asked about bounty that has been completed, I think that the bounty which has been done is not considered by UHIVE team.        
https://i.imgur.com/V67mjag.png    
https://i.imgur.com/j4FapRP.png

UHIVE team had not given the rights of the bounty participants until now, even said that if someone of bounty participant want to be paid a fee should do something else that is totally new from the bounty.

UHIVE seems to be deceiving bounty participants with answers like this in their main telegram group chat https://t.me/uhivesocial.

UHIVE must keep their promises to pay reward for the work of the bounty participants who had worked from April 3, 2018 which will initially be completed around July 2018 but extended until September 16, 2018. But until now it seems that the rewards for bounty participants are not given as UHIVE promises.

This is not good for the crypto world which has lately experienced a decline in the level of trust from the community and public due to the many frauds and scam Project.

Please UHIVE team response in this thread to clarify.

Do you know if they reached their target ? or how much they raised ?
mazdafunsun

Merit: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:55:00 PM

It is a alarming to see how Uhive team is responding to bounty queries.
i know that they still are selling their tokens and are not going to go in exchange anytime soon, this made me think that they are just postponing the issue of bounty participants.

bey85

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:08:48 AM

When payment for hunter? After 1 years i'm following this bounty but can't received the token.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:02:01 AM

When payment for hunter? After 1 years i'm following this bounty but can't received the token.
I myself also don't know about payment for hunters and if it hasn't been paid until now it seems like it's been a very long time,
my suggestion is better you ask the team directly so everything is clear

bontybonty12
Copper Member

Activity: 598

View Profile
December 23, 2019, 03:01:50 AM

Come on UHIVE, when you will pay us after working for your project? just pay us once why we must get payment periodically!!
iBeyy

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 05:04:50 AM

uhive trade an https://www.probit.com/app now 😂😂😂
Please pay me for your bounty first 😂😂
yenyen143

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 06:07:37 AM

Yes! We had hard worked for one year and we want to receive us reward. Uhive team have to keep their promise.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: