Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
malikking92

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I believe when ether is down that is the bets time to invest in ICOs as most of the ICOs has base currency as Ether not USD. So you will get in 1000 USD a lot more than when Ether itself is at 1K.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

Right now? Nope. Unless you are investing in the project long term and you are not in the game solely for the purpose of flipping. Some rare upcoming  projects like NEX should be a solid investment even for flipping tho, but not many of them.
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

Anytime can be a good time to invest as long as its in the time range for investment all you need to do is to get some information about it so can know about what you are investing too becuase if you do not know you might regret it

paulus51

Activity: 616
Merit: 321

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM

When the market at the bottom is a good time to invest in active coins. But the investment in ICO - it depends on the project
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:00:59 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

If you wait,  the early bonus you can get will become more little,  but if you invest while all coins are in the dip this maybe more risk because some of the ICO are good as scam now.  But it is up to you if you already followed that projects a couple months ago,  and you think they are all legit,  so go on,  but take note,  dont invest too much if you cannot afford to lose. Take all the risk but more succeed in the future.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:01:06 PM

yes of course even in btc this is the best time to invest in bitcoin. Thus, market price of most of the coins are down in the crypto market. So if you believe in investing crypto would be financially will profit you later then do not hesitate to invest. Just a reminders with your investment that you should start at small things then relatively if it earns you a lot then you can proceed to invest in bigger amount of investment. And try directly to invest in bitcoin or eth. this is far better crypto than other coins. Or you could also go to an ICO as mentioned above. Try the BITSCHOOL ICO. this is a good project.
ainimarch112

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

Can’t tell which is best until 2018 is done. Then you can answer that. Since there are about 150,000 Cryptos now, it is impossible to say which will be the best in 2018 yet.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

Really depends on the ICO.

I'd recommend taking a look here and checking out one of the top threads. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=240.0
shiv06

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:40:47 PM

Yes you are right It is good time in ICOs. because all cryptocurrency market cap is low, so you can buy good altcoin.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1393

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:46:36 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
Start investing in ICOs, this time is good in light of the decline of the market and the red color, it is expected to increase prices in the coming months and do not wait for the loss of investment opportunity, and do not put all your money but only part of it and you will find profits soon and this is what I expect, watch the markets and know the best of the ICOs and success.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
krauzzer02

Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

I will tell you where would you get a good deal in term with the price, wait for the ICO to finish their crowdsale and bounty campaigns, the day the project listed to an exchanges wait for the people to dump their bounty tokens reward then you will find promising prices of tokens beyond the ICO price and their promotion bonuses, that is the pretty good time to invest on ICO's, dumps are most common for the first month of the enlistment depends on the ICO and the market condition so this is not applicable most of the time.
freedoom

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

I think that now is a good time to invest. The fall has calmed down a bit and the market is stabilizing.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:00:29 PM

In this bearing market, it will be not a good time to invest in ICOs because the price of altcoins on the market is too low now, we will have to spend more coins to buy a token from ICO, so that is really bad situation for investors, of course you can invest whenever you want in that ICO but as long as you believe it will bring you profits.

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

I do not recommend investing assets in ICO now, but not in all ICO. The market is not very stable, investors are alarmed, but still in such stages there are successful projects. For example All.me is a social network with a cryptocurrency wallet and a trading platform. On the pre-sale raised more than 30$ millions!
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Think it`s the worst time to invest in ICO, which are without working product,just with idea
Before market grows up again, we`ll see further falling.I hope this`ll destroy non-future projects and scam ICOs because people don`t have enough money to invest and believe in projects
After this we`ll see normal crypto market, as we saw the market of IT after .com bubble
Orsen

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

There is no time for investors, because the market is now very bad, if you invest in ICO, then you will wait a very long time!
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:19:14 PM

If you really trust the GIG9 ICO you can start to invest in know because many peoples are blankly invest in ICO but you analyse and choose the best ICO so you continue to your journey. I am always suggest to invest in Coins only because all the ICO investment are little risk because we don't predict the future possibilities of ICO.

hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

Since you said you have been following the coins for month then I will say you should invest now and wait for the return. Take the risk

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
simaislam

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

Start investing in ICOs, this time is good in light of the decline of the market and the red color, it is expected to increase prices in the coming months and do not wait for the loss of investment opportunity, and do not put all your money but only part of it and you will find profits soon and this is what I expect, watch the markets and know the best of the ICOs and success.
jundy020

Activity: 191

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:16:25 PM

No one knows when is the perfect time to invest. There are a lot of possibilities that cryptocurrency may occur tomorrow, next week or a month after but if you have the money and dont actually use it then invest it as early as possible because anytime bitcoin may rise and other altcoins as well.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: