Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
idioma1

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

It is temprorary phenomenon so invest now. I can also recommentd you to check Nagricoin ICO. It is what i am exited about

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
megi440c

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

verification in ico for now is very good but with ICO record it should be good.
but if I invest when the market price trend goes down then I prefer to
Coin buying mainly is Ethereum which is currently the perfect time to buy.
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:23:38 PM

Now is a good time for investment, but bad for buying on ICO. And with a bonus of 30%. Now many tokens after listing on the exchange are much fall. So it is more profitable to buy on the exchange at a price 2-3 times cheaper.

rezveekhan

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:00 PM

If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.
Now many tokens after listing on the exchange are much fall. So it is more profitable to buy on the exchange at a price 2-3 times cheaper.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:08 PM

i am not sure. it depends. if the project is really very strong and have good advisors and team maybe. but otherwise it may be better to collect from exchanges as soon as they are listed. because market is very bearish now. so many altcoins are under ico price.
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:30:54 PM

Now is not the time for the new ICO. I would not have invested in new ones, but bought already available altcoins on the market.
AlenDel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Nice to be joining this project. I am sure here is our chance to be able to invest. This project is so amazing it will be successful

The perfect currency
of the future.
The PGX is the first gold standard since 1914! Fast transactions combined with high stability and universal acceptance are the ingredients, the currency of the future is made of.
https://pecun.io/
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

It is temprorary phenomenon so invest now. I can also recommentd you to check Nagricoin ICO. It is what i am exited about

When you say check out it should be a proper end to end research right from the white paper till the developers and the business partners because we have so many bounty caMpaogns going on and it's really difficult to pick the correct one.

Am I spamming? Report me!
DimOrloff

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:33:17 PM

I think that it is a good time to invest. But you have to look at ICO more attentively.
nikka1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:36:21 PM

I think it’s wonderful how GIG9 gives a lot of importance to the “little guy” trying to earn some money or get his name out there. A lot of projects focus on corporations and companies earning more and more profit forgetting a huge chuck of society without whom they wouldn’t even exist. Plus, they also mention specific sections of people like women entrepreneurs, people with disabilities, etc… I just think that is heart-warming in a way. For that very reason, I’m investing.
rickn

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:38:36 PM

In this troubled period for the crypto market, any investimentio is super risky and most cryptos are performing below their selling price at ICO when they arrive at the exchanges. difficult times for crypto investors
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

For me this time is a bad time to go on Intial Coin Offering or ICO. Because what i observe everytime the ico success the price on her token sale will became less than its on original prive when its on selling. Maybe because of the bad market.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

In my opinion you should wait some time for better price. Now is good time to buy, but if you wait longer it will be more profitable. Trustu me and only watch your ico for now
ainimarch112

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

If you look at a list of the last 100 successful ICOs and then look at their charts you will see that as soon as they are listed on exchanges they have a nice, big spike and then a big crash.

Why is this?

Most ICO’s apply bonuses
Whales take advantage
Token hits exchanges
They pump with their bonuses
They dump
Personally I never ever invest at ICO stage. Why?

They are built on hype
Most are fraud
They are a far, far way away from product
I prefer to buy after the dump for cheaper
That doesn’t mean I don’t follow ICO’s, I do.

Every time I see an interesting project, I take my time and keep researching it, then I keep analyzing the charts till I feel comfortable enough to invest.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:12:58 PM

Despite the fact that the market is now in a bad situation, it seems to me that it is now profitable to invest in the ICO. But now there are a lot of scammers and you need to carefully ping the project for investment. If you choose a good project, it will definitely bring you a good profit, even if the market is in a bad situation.
JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:15:26 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

When you pay in ETH / Bitcoin it don't matter if you hold coins already. You get the same if they are up or down. If you buy with $$ you get more when market is down.

Have you seen Hodler ICO?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3070336.0

kavin9009

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

Every investment portfolio should be composed of assets that meet your risk profile. If you’re young and have time to recoup losses you can have more risky vehicles in it than someone who is retired.

Obviously, an initial coin offering is extremely risky so if you can afford to lose the money invested you may want to consider putting some money in this.
jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

This is the not the best time to invest any ICO. Becausevthere are lots of ICO are lost in the last year. And there are very few ICO which are doing well in the market but needs lots of reseaech to find the ICO.
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:55:06 PM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO
AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:15:16 AM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO

True... there is no ideal time, If we are ready to Invest and have some free money, its time to Invest. But we need to do research and understand the project or ICO. waste your time to read and research.. so we can investing our money in better place. As @Msile meant.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: