Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:28:16 AM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO

True... there is no ideal time, If we are ready to Invest and have some free money, its time to Invest. But we need to do research and understand the project or ICO. waste your time to read and research.. so we can investing our money in better place. As @Msile meant.
ofc we must know what we invested in. we must follow the news of project which is followed
otherwise, we will lose much money because we don't know anything about project

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Triwiyono

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:17:11 AM

if you still have a lot of capital or money yes better you invest only. because I think when such a low price is the right time to start investing. if you have invested in ico program, maybe now you can try to invest by buying altcoin that already exist in the market, which maybe have cheap price. so maybe you will get multiple benefits from some of the investments that you follow.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
nambunamba

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:24:25 AM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
i suggest you to invest on Streamity ICO. They already rise 4,2 Million $ and streamity is a trading platform which is the demand of it is so high. i do believe its good to invest there cause the soft cap already reached, have a success presale and that ico absolutely not a scam. Here is the website if you curious about it https://streamity.org/en/

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:50 AM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO

Indeed, if you really believe on any ICO you will invest on that at no specific time. ICO's are still profitable but of course make a lot of effort to study the project.

I think that it is a good time to invest. But you have to look at ICO more attentively.

You just really need to pick a good one and your profit will come on time, but don't expect anything in return since the profit is not guaranteed.
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:40:30 AM

Now is not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, but even now there are ICO that in the falling market can interest investors and make a profit. You need to spend more time studying the project and understand that it will take a long time before the team make the finished product and the price of the token will increase several times.

AnisahSiti

Activity: 261
Merit: 15

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

ofc we must know what we invested in. we must follow the news of project which is followed
otherwise, we will lose much money because we don't know anything about project
Yups. it's true man.
I forget the follow the news of the project, It's really important.If we follow the news from the blog, social media and so on, we can observe the project. Most people do not pay attention to it, it's a really big mistake.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

I agree, and the right time is when we have enough capital to invest in ICO, and the right time is when we have got enough information with the ico and believe in the concept. hopefully we include the lucky people in the investment

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Thefrolly

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:37:02 AM

ICOs are very good investment opportunities especially if the ICO succeeds, its always a good time to invest as long as you take proper precautions and invest wisely having made proper research and made informed decisions

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:45:05 AM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
be patient for a long time with confidence one day will benefit from following the ICO because the current price is experiencing a drastic price decline as many investors are expecting it all
hodl2018

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

As long as the project is legit, you are safe to participate with any ICO. You need to know what makes an ICO good. Investing in ICO program is the most profitable way if you have luck. Just don't panic and wait for the right time to trade.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100