Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:09:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
I highly recommend you invest only if team can show, how they can use token immediately for working business. Rest is under very big pressure from both sides - community and regulators

CRYPTOADS MARKETPLACE | | A powerful advertising platform built on Ethereum
Token Sale | | Bitcointalk ANN | | Bounty Program | | Telegram
PRESALE: 15 May - 15 Jun | | CROWDSALE: 16 Jun - 16 Jul
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:02:52 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

ICO's are tricky to invest into. In the long run no one knows what will happen with ICO platforms or projects. We might just see some great projects coming our way in the start but afterwards some of them could turn into scams while some of them could become unprofitable after your investment. Off course the risks are always there and you will never know from which side it will hit ya!

Its not about the low prices by the way and that has got nothing to do with the individual ICO projects. Its all about their development and how they launch themselves in the market in the later stages.
Mr.Been

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

ICO'S now are more scam than its usually was. Value after ICO decreases to almost 50% from the ICO. make a safe investment in ICO cause some are very promising and will end up with scam. Please be careful now because it is also the cause that coins with potential didnt get what its supposed to reach.
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:34:31 PM

I recently found one of the best upcoming ICO called lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
nikka1987

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Read an article about how they’re focusing on young business leaders. As a teacher seeing some of my bright students passionate about their future, I’m going to talk to my students about GIG9 tomorrow. I think this is something they’re be very excited about! I shall definitely support this ico wholeheartedly.
bounty001

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

In a situation where the market is in such a big drawdown, participate in the ICO and buying interesting money immediately after entering the exchange, there, as practice shows, the price is much lower than the price of ICO.
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:58:06 AM

If it's a good and promissing coin, probably it is a good time.

Otherwise, just spend your money elsewhere...
What is a good criteria for “promising coin”? Mine is a this coin have to be behalf of real business and have benefits to use blockchain instead of regular backend. I saw not too much projects and market now overloaded projects with good marketing but bad core feature.

oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

During the bullish trend, most ICOs give investors a profit, but today you have to choose only the best of them to earn. You can earn profit but more risk.
Are you sure? Last time I saw a lot of looses instead of profit. Because projects gives a significant amount for bounty and then people start sell it and push down exchange rate

itsmenobody1

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:48 AM

It's not really a good time to invest in an ICO. I know that the price of the ICO now is really low and affordable, but the market is really crushed right now, I think even if this coin will be listed in the market, the price of this token will drop as well because of the current state of our market
oleksiivinogradov
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:23:11 AM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO
I agreed with you. Smart investing to projects, which already established and backed for real investors is a right way.

marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:26:25 AM

There is no ideal time to invest in ICO, the right time is when you are ready and decided to invest having read and found out all there i to find out about an ICO
I agreed with you. Smart investing in projects, which already established and backed for real investors is a right way.

Right now is the best option to buy them when it dips but before purchasing look at the options we have because we have to find a potential project and most established project which can give good returns if you hold them.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:35:09 AM

It's a good time because all ICOs now accept ETH and ETH price is low now. Investing in ICO using ETH give use a chance to grow up your crypto funds. But you must choice the right ICO. Nowadays there are too much ICOs and not all of them are legit. Scam, fake and no quality ICOs is more than good ICOs.
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

Yes, I think this GIG9 project is perfect for investing in it,
and if this coin is not spam I think this is a very good ICO.
Gunpaycity

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:47:44 AM

every new ico is issued many participants who follow it and this proves that ico is still a good investment and attractive for coin business so I do not think we need to wait for investment in ICO

●● Phoenex Global ●●
◆ Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ◆
Telegram  ◣Facebook  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
mujeeb_shariq (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

It's a good time because all ICOs now accept ETH and ETH price is low now. Investing in ICO using ETH give use a chance to grow up your crypto funds. But you must choice the right ICO. Nowadays there are too much ICOs and not all of them are legit. Scam, fake and no quality ICOs is more than good ICOs.

Agreed, I also think that because ETH price is low so it's good to have an investment in ICOs but problem is not all are legit. So i think before investment in any ICO We need to consider followings:-

1) Idea

2) Team

3) Documentations

4) Community

5) Social Presence

Still this is tricky to evaluate because this is Crypto world.
wel24

Activity: 275
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:07:49 PM

I have been doing some research about SciDex. They seem really intersting but would love to hear your opinion instead please.I think its good time to invest in ico like SciDex.I am very interested about this project.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:40:53 PM

Yes, especially in the ICO of Indigen. They are soon to be launch in the market. I can say that you wouldn't have a regret once you place your investment to them. Just trust them and let them work.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:02:37 PM

Yes especially in Indigen company. Indigen is soon to launch in the public so make a move today.
I promise that you wouldn't have a regret in placing your investment in Indigen. I can say that they are building a firm blockchain together of their trading site.
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

by my experience lately, there are many scam ICOs already. luckily i haven't contributed at that ICO.
my advice is, if you want to invest on ICO, please do a research about their company first. i dont want more peoples get scammed.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

by my experience lately, there are many scam ICOs already. luckily i haven't contributed at that ICO.
my advice is, if you want to invest on ICO, please do a research about their company first. i dont want more peoples get scammed.
While the average return on investment in ICO will be above average losses, ICO can be invested. But it is necessary to do research of the project in order to reduce risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: