Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:37:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
newbie-hero

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

If you have a capital savings to invest, use it. my advice is like that. if you do not have other capital to invest, you should wait until the price improves. because the project that you follow is interesting for you, I think you have to be brave in taking action to invest, because this is related to your profit. you should tweak your mind to choose what you want.

Investing in an ICO that you trust can be also the good way to escape the loss. Exchange your alts, get BTC and ETH and deal with ICOs.
You can check Robotina in my signature. I like this project. You choice!
AlenDel

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:38:02 AM

Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading
An ecosystem where ProTraders gain a unique trading toolset and investors achieve investment results equal to those of the best ProTraders

One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed road map, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does pass up! Definitely worth to participate!

https://tradelize.com/
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:53 AM

According to today's tokenmarket.net website more than 50 live ICOs, and with so many ICOs of course the competition for funding is so tight that I will choose ICO that has reached softcap, and I think anytime is the best time to invest ICO.
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:01:08 AM

It is very difficult to answer. Now come across a lot of fraudulent ICO. If you have already decided to invest, then you need to approach the choice of the project very responsibly, so as not to lose your investment.
jiangsuren

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

At this moment ICO investment is not bad.Market now stand good position without BTC, i think btc price is not looking good still now because i hope BTC need to increased minimum 20k$ than i will satisfied.All crypto are good price so i think you want to invest trustworthy & legitimate project.If i'm not the best ICO expert to advice you.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:32:47 AM

I am not very sure if this is the best time to invest in the market due to so many ICOs being out there right now and you don't know which ones are fraudulent and which ones are legit, you would have to do a lot of research to figure out which are the better ones to invest in. If you do decide to invest in an ico then I urge you to be very careful about where you put your money in.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:36:53 AM

despite the market's crazy events, i think it is still good to invest in icos. however, before you invest in an ico, know everything about it like the people behind it and its technology. moreover, also research about it and understand its road map and see if its time frame is possible or not, if it is feasible of or not.

coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

Yeah it is now the good time and opportunity to invest coins or joining ICO since the days are red. The time will come to green days and it is the good opportunity for us to sell coins and get our earnings
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:48:56 AM

In my opinion, I think it's always good time to invest ICO as long as you can be able to find out good ICO project to invest in. But it's not easy to find out 1 or 2 ICO projects out of thousands ICO project on the internet at the moment, don't think that ICO listing websites can help you, you only can use your knowledge and experience to find them out.

If you're going to invest in ICO project at the moment, I can suggest you XYO and QuarkChain are two ICO projects really good to invest in.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████