Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:07:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 802 times)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

Yes it is, I guess that it is always possible to find out good project and idea, which might bring profit. Here is one of them: https://icoguide.com/en/ico/humanscape
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:05:56 AM

I think the current market is still weak, any investment will have a greater risk.

If you can afford the risk, you can invest in ICO. The market may take a year or two, and you have to plan for the long term.
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

invest in ICO is a good thing. but to be able to generate within the thoroughness is necessary of course ICO also remembers very much going scam ICO lately. If you want big results certainly need proper analysis in order to select the best and ICO can bring in profit.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:37:23 AM

A good time to invest on ICO is when the market condition is bad like now. The price of your coin to buy tokens is on the low.
for example if you want to use your ETH to contribute, you can buy now when ETH price still on the bottom.
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

In a situation where the market is in such a big drawdown, participate in the ICO and buying interesting money immediately after entering the exchange, there, as practice shows, the price is much lower than the price of ICO.
MoonWhale

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

Wait until the trend changes, ICO now give little profit. Or buy coins that will appear on the market not earlier than in 2 months.
rodney0404

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:42:11 PM

Hi! please take note that only 1% of the ICOs are legit. I mean, only 1% of them are successful so please find good ICOs to participate in. Read carefully their Whitepaper, research about their team, explore their website, etc. Smiley
Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:43:33 PM

It's not too late to invest in ICO at any time. As long as the project is real or the project, you have carefully studied and rated it. At present, the bear market is very suitable for investment in ICO.

rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

I think Yes  because investing in ICOs is very cheap compare to altcoins that are available in the market today we can buy a big amount of tokens that we can sell also once the tokens are available in the exchange.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Hi, I think It's not a good time to invest in ICO because after ICO all tokens are much cheaper and it is better to buy them on exchange rather to put your money for months ic ICO.
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

I'm not sure about this, because because of the situation that has developed in the crypto market, it is sometimes better to buy coins, after the end of the ICO on a decentralized crypto exchange, even cheaper than on the ICO.
notoriousdumper

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:46:55 PM

New cryptos are not in peril of staying discardable and scam since most of the markets went on on a increasing acceptance for investors.
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Quality projects can be interesting for a large number of investors and users around the world. If you are sure that the project that you have chosen is really of high quality, I would advise investing in it. I'm currently following the EON project and believe that their decentralized platform for games can be an interesting competitor for Steam. Now it is important to create competition with the use of technology and I am sure that the experienced team from the EON has indeed every chance to build a high-quality platform. The market in any case should develop and grow in order to have confidence in our projects. Each project should be really high-quality and only this way we will see this growth. EON has a good team, an idea and an experience. I believe in this project and the gaming industry
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

History remembers the Great Depression in the US, there were many other significant events affecting the world economy. In 30-50 years, I am sure, the era of ICO as attracting investment in the development and recovery of the world economy will be assessed as a global period in the development of mankind. We are living in a very interesting time when you can collect $ 100 million from 300 thousand dollars. We will tell this to our grandchildren as a fairy tale.
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:06:33 AM

I think that is the right time for investment in ico because now the price of ETH and BTC is going down and very suitable for investment, when entering the end of the year the price will start to rise.
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:50 PM

If you can find good product with amazing team it’s be a good time to invest, if you can’t find good project – it’s bad time.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
blockstarter784

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:49:43 PM

Guys, I have a very good project. But it is very difficult to find a community in this noise.

You invested tons of money into scam ICOs and now they produce more and more scam ICOs by using other faces.

I am blockchain developer.  I can make the next Ethereum but keep permanent depression because of waiting when you start to see the RIGHT projects.

You can ignore me but please stop sending millions to people because they just want to hire us. This is not a freedom. This builshit. You changed nothing. You made new leaders who play a hidden game
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

If you believe in the ICO, you can start to invest. But it would be better if you are not too much in investing. As more investment, the higher the risk you will be.
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:52:47 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 12:14:56 AM by hirngespenst

I can't ensure you that this is a good time, And I think investing in ICO doesn't care about time. If you find a good ICO Project then don't think about good or bad time, just invest there. I can suggest you some good ICO Project to invest. The most promising ICO for July is Eloncity, This ICO Project will hit for sure.Cheesy . Besides this, you may look into Wemark, Yumerium, Ubex ICOs. Good Luck With your investment. Have a good day.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

No one can tell if it is the right time or not. The market has its own plans.
Also, ICOs depend on the teams that are doing them and the products that they are having. There are also different factors such as the countries, goverment, the economy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: