Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

Every time is a good time to invest. Agreed, bloodbath is everywhere including tons of scam ICOs all around now with 90% of all ICOs are scam or intending scam with the investors loosing out at the end. No one wants to take the gamble and loose life's investment. EOT's project is a feasible project that will be beneficial and bring profits to its investors. So why not take the bull by the horn and invest now.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

It's certainly a better time to invest rather than two months ago because the price is getting better and also more stable. Just make sure you invest in an ico that has great future and not only try to collect as much money as they can. Ico craze is over so it's harder if you want to flip, if you are in for the long term then it won't be a problem for you.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 07:58:30 PM

With good research today is the one of the best time to invest. I see some excellent projects and ETH price is not $1.5k. And bearish market don't allow teams to get more than need. Invest and wait profit on the bullish time
Stormyblue

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
The state of the market doesn't favor ICOs because when the marjet is down it draws a lot investors away. So many ICOs are failing to reach the soft cap.
However for some new ICOs that have original and innovative ideas and teams that go the extra mile to attract investors are able to succeed.
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:21:38 PM

Basically investing in ICO's indeed one way as the other side of profit apart from trading/investing in altcoins/bitcoins. If already following ICO that really can be trusted and guarantee on its success, what's wrong if still continues in it, anyway it's a good way while waiting for the price moving up.
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

I trust this is the best time to put resources into ICOs. Numerous have just been fruitful as a result of altcoins and bitcoin. ICOs are extremely famous in the present. Typically the costs of ICOs are bring down so there is a major potential to gain when the costs go up.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
As for me I don't see a perspective near ICO's, where I want to participate in. Many of ICO projects are still waiting, when down trend will stop.
PINAGPALA

Activity: 317

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:50 AM

Yes its good to invest in ico. its better than investing in any coin that have value right now and you can gain a lot of profit there so yes it good to invest in ico
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

I think you must find good ICO good projects you can invest in the best time and loose as it could be scam and you could fidn great project and have good profit.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

in my opinion, this is a great opportunity. To be able to invest in ICO. because market conditions are also being support to investments. And now in the market too much coin at cheap prices.
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

I think there is no such thing as good time to invest in ICO. Either the economy is down or the economy is good, what matters here is choosing a high potential ICO. Considering also, that investment in ICO runs through months at least.
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:19:57 AM

I would say that your investigation on the ICO should be thorough before you start to invest. Your profit will be dependent on what you can envisage in the future of that ICO project. I would not advise you to invest in such ICO if there is still an iota of doubt as to whether it will be more lucrative in the future or not. But if after you have done your intensive finding about the ICO and you know it has value for future profit, then you can invest. Investment is really very good in crypto particularly if one can find a reliable and dependable ICO projects because so many scam ICOs are spreading everywhere.
vallytech

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

Well we are in ICO winter and I won't advice anyone to invest in ICO at the moment, except the ICO is a solid and good ICO after you have done your research then you can invest in the ICO, ICO investing will start booming when bitcoin price cross 10k.
John Emst

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:18:22 AM

In general, I believe that in the crypto currency is always a good time for investment. The question is, just what, to invest right now? Monitor the dynamics of companies' growth in the market. And where there is a prospect for growth, invest. Have fun friends
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:30:41 AM

Some people compare investing in the Gig9 and Eligma. I think that those two ICOs are interesting projects. You may also need to analyze other ICO such as the Cryptoriya. It will be more interesting if you have some choices to select. This time is a good time to choose ICO because it brings the newer technology and system.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
duryum

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:33:48 AM

While the normal rate of profitability in ICO will be better than expected misfortunes, ICO can be contributed. In any case, it is important to do research of the undertaking with a specific end goal to decrease dangers.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:45:57 AM

I believe, depending on which company. Now a lot of things have failed, but on websites this is not written and people are investing without knowing it. It is better to read on the forum reviews, which company is now profitable for future work. And, of course, invest.
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:55:00 AM

at this time I doubt because too much ICO project, and also bounty campaign some projects are present and not committed with the offer. when it all happened I just saw some projects that don't give bounty campaign he can succeed little confusing to me when deciding which ICO to follow. it's so hard to me.
praizepraise1

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:07:42 AM

I do think that cryptocurrencies are a fundamental shift in the financial industry, and will play a significant role in the next seismic shift. Whether BTC or ETH or any other altCoin will actually benefit from that shift is unclear. If you want to invest, I suggest that you first come to terms with the extremely high volatility that comes with the territory. Don’t buy in all at once. Use dollar cost averaging to ease into the position.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:09:28 AM

I think it's worth waiting a little longer. We need to see the direction of the market well. We can then comment on new investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: