Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this good time to invest in ICOs.  (Read 797 times)
iPannaPro

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.
I think it's better time to invest in ico, but it will take longer to wait.
AndyKete

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:10 PM

People must recognize that remains yet ample space to balanced coins in the panoramas because several considerable challenges cotinues being suitable for value makers.
TrufieldICO

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:45:57 PM

Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
manasd

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:42:45 PM

This year, 70% of all ICOs do not even live up to the stock market. Tokens of those projects that were able to enter the stock exchange, are mostly depreciating. So, this year is not the best one for investment in ico.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
silvercrashed

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

I think that now is not a good time to invest in ICO, because there are too many Scam projects.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:04:53 PM

There is a great time if you want to invest in ICO. Very Many ICOs are amazing now. One is ICO 4NEW, it is one of the best ICO if you want to invest. There it is, the very place you get the benefits. so what are you waiting for? Now is the right time to invest in ICO.

absenter87

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:38:01 AM

I also think that now is the best time to invest in various ICO because the market is standing still, but soon it will take off and behind it all coins.
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

This year, 70% of all ICOs do not even live up to the stock market. Tokens of those projects that were able to enter the stock exchange, are mostly depreciating. So, this year is not the best one for investment in ico.

Pretty much this.

I have an amazing habit of choosing to invest in ICO's where the value drops significantly when they become tradeable Smiley
robinwilliams

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:01 AM

presently  ICO are more trick than its generally was. Incentive after ICO declines to very nearly half from the ICO. influence a protected interest in ICO to cause some are exceptionally encouraging and will wind up with trick. If it's not too much trouble be cautious now since it is additionally the reason that coins with potential didnt get what its expected to reach.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:54:05 AM

There are a lot of established projects that are currently undervalued which might be a better investment option before putting money into an ICO that might end up flopping.  There has been times you can buy much cheaper than the ICO price if you wait. 
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

It is always been a good time to invest in ICOs when you have to check it properly their background experience, their website,roadmap,whitepaper and the team if there is a capability to handle the project, the ICOs it gives big bunos if you are an early investors of their ICO.
derihendra

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:24:43 AM

Hi Guys, as everyone knows the market is down and don't know when it will rise. I was following 2-3 good ICOs from last few months and very excited to participate especially in the GIG9 ICO. what do you suggest me that should i invest or should i wait? Thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it.

if at this time you are investing in ico, it's no problem, but i suggest, buy good ico, so you get a lot profit

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:30:02 AM

For me I will say this is not really a good time to invest in an ICO, because we are in a bear market situation and we are not on ICO boom period,even if you want to invest, it is advise you invest in solid project, with good team and some great hype.
Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:43:05 AM

Yes, it is a good time for me to invest in ICO because ICO are a lot of work at the moment, this will help you to invest. And then you can sell your token when the market is high and earn good profit.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

The market is of course very unstable and it is difficult to invest and make a profit ! But there are excellent projects that are kept and it's nice to invest in them !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

The best time to invest is when you observe that for a particularly fast-growing ICO; would immediately bump its price then it is an opportunity to get a coin out of lesser amounts. Thus, it is also helpful to buy on private sales of growing ICOs; however, you must be vigilant about buying. Thus, you must have to create your own research about the company`s background. Actually, these are the basic thing to know. Today is the best days of buying on ICOs because prices are at its lowest. The question here is if you would gamble on such opportunity.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fwerim

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Fundamentally putting resources into ICO's without a doubt one route as the opposite side of benefit separated from exchanging/putting resources into altcoins/bitcoins. On the off chance that officially following ICO that truly can be trusted and ensure on its prosperity, what's wrong if still proceeds in it, in any case it's a decent way while sitting tight at the cost climbing.
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

Everyone realize that now cryptographic money showcase isn't great circumstance. In a couple of months back cryptographic money showcase was becoming quicker and it is made high volume advertise esteem. All of a sudden Bitcoin cost is dump in this leave add up to Altcoin Market will Dump. Excessively numerous individuals extremely reluctant to contribute with ICO yet I'm simply propose to everybody it is a not chance for venture with ICO. On the off chance that you know how to examinations ICO showcase you can contribute whenever so at first you investigation ICO and read guide then you can contribute with ICO program.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:29 PM

I think if you want to do something first you need some basic things such as interest, like and love that thing willing to gather knowledge about this thing and the most important thing is patience. If these qualities are in you then you can do anything you want. I see that you want to invest in GIG9 and I also read that you are following this icos project for some time and this is a very good thing to observe the project which you want to invest in.
It's also true that the market is down now and we one knows when it raises so if you think that this project will good to invest in that. I think sure you should invest in that icos project without doing any late but gather knowledge about what are you doing and how this thing will work in after some years later.
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

Obviously you can invest with potential project.But you must be trying to justify before investing in any project.First time don't big invest at a time with three project that's really high risk i think.Market is not good so this is big opportunity to invest in ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: