Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:59:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7132 times)
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:03 PM

Diversifying the portfolio is a strategy that not most people adopt , thinking that they ought to put their money where they see success , yet it turns out to be quite benefiting whenever such circumstances occur and all the market falls into a dip , that's where the diversity of your portfolio will save you and that you'll find at least one of the many coins you invested in is at a rise despite what's happening in the market .
And that particular coin will be able to make up for the revenue you expected and help you keeping your coins in your wallets and not selling them with loss just to get money for your rent .
Buying is the way to make money in such falls , because whatever you'll buy now will certainly be going up sooner or later so sell whatever you have in order to buy coins , and when those coins get you that 200% or 300% winnings sell them and buy whatever you sold back Wink .
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

when the bitcoin price drops, it means you have a very good chance to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price
Bitcoin is already used to up and down, but the end is back to normal
according to me now the normal price is 9k
as long as btc is still under 9k USD, then I think it's safe to buy it and it can be said cheap price
the13thsymphony

Activity: 297
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

One of the ways is day trading which is a high risk high return method of earning in this industry specially when the prices of cryptocurrencies dips down very quickly. You could also check other cryptocurrencies that has raised up more that 15% within this week like Verge, Ontology, IOStoken, Elastos, aelf, WAX, Mithril and POA Network all of which is at the top 150 of the cryptocurrencies right now. You might also want to check the prices of other cryptocurrencies by next week on what other cypto will raise its price by more than 10-15%.

█≣≣≣   SECURIX   ≣≣≣█
▐▃    NEXT GENERATION OF CRYPTO MINING    ▃▌
http://www.securix.io/
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Look for hardforks and airdrops. Buy before the price pump and sell before the price drops. When litecoin cash hardfork from ltc, the price for ltc pumped because people wanted to get free coins. Then the price dropped shortly after the fork because people sold. Same applies to airdrops. Before the snapshot date, the price for the coin/token will go up then people will dump the coin/token once the snapshot is confirmed.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

In a short, I will recommend you please go for trading.
Obviously it will be Short term trading. If you know about trading, it will be helpful. Suppose, you bought a coin after 2-3 hours or 10-12 hours you can see the rise/fall of price. Then you should sell your your coin Though the price falling down. Then quickly buy more coin. Again try to sell. No loss here. If you loss eth/btc, you will increase coin.Follow this rules.

Its good idea to try trade on daily basis but please remember this trade need focus and more time in the time.
Focus in the market is a must otherwise we can loss the money in the market. Daily trade is high risk high return in daily basis so after few hour, we can get our goal to earn profit.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:46:49 AM

This is the problem, we become dependent in cryptocurrency. Which is wrong, I mean it is okay that cryptocurrencies are helping us to gain money. Cryptocurrency is a blessing for us, use it as a back up in earning money. I still believe that studying and finding job should be are main priority.
Haunebu

Activity: 3080
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:07:48 AM

One of the ways is day trading which is a high risk high return method of earning in this industry specially when the prices of cryptocurrencies dips down very quickly. You could also check other cryptocurrencies that has raised up more that 15% within this week like Verge, Ontology, IOStoken, Elastos, aelf, WAX, Mithril and POA Network all of which is at the top 150 of the cryptocurrencies right now. You might also want to check the prices of other cryptocurrencies by next week on what other cypto will raise its price by more than 10-15%.
I do not recommend day trading at all since I feel professional traders are only capable of earning constant profits through this method. HODLING is a way better approach in this case since you are subjected to minimal stress and it is possible to earn huge profits in the long run through this method, but it is better to check your portfolio now and then. I have successfully utilized this strategy for a long period of time and am rolling in profits at the moment which is why I vouch for this method. Not everyone can stay patient for a long period though. Do your research and decide what is best for you.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptoman1ac

Activity: 182
Merit: 13