Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:17:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7133 times)
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Buy now coins. Choose really good coins and buy them. Prices can not constantly fall. Therefore, prices will soon start to grow. And when prices rise you can sell your coins. Here to you and earnings.
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:01:49 AM

you have to try to judge the bottom. buy now and if the market continues to fall buy a bit more etc. This is a great time to buy and hold. If you are experienced you could try shorting crypto on exchange and roll the dice. I'm not brave enough for that yet.
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:03:48 AM

Buying when everyone is panic-selling is a pretty good tactic. You still can be 100% sure wheter it is already the bottom or not, though.
prdn

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

they make money by doing short tranding, but I didn't dare
chaosrift

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:09:26 AM

Short term trading can easily make money during fall market but trading always a risky job if you haven't well experience . I think it still has a big risk  if you don't have basic knowledge and technical analysis.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

There are lot of bounty hunter who join bounty campaigns the waited there coin/toKen in the exchange site afterwards they automatically sell their cryptos to make money but I think it is not a good idea because after this bear month all cryptos will recover and all rise up.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
carrymentality

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:27 AM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

Well, I think that what you should be asking is not how to make money, but how to avoid losing money. During this time, when the market is not doing good, any kind of venture would most likely lead to a loss because I would be pretty certain that the chance of getting a return is slim to none. Therefore, instead of gunning on how to "make" money, you should look ahead and try to be smart with your investments and just be patient. Another good suggestion here is to buy some coins to extend and expand your portfolio since it is a good time to buy some coins because their prices are low and affordable.
invo

Activity: 535
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:47:11 AM

you can earn a small amount of money by doing daily trading, I know its risky but some people are succeeding to do it. I tried it before but Im not lucky enough and I dont have enough knowledge about it, so I stay away from doing it.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Ch01ce0N3

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:07:10 PM

To produce when the market falls, then I personally if in an emergency will sell my coin coin even though it fell in price.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
Jobbernowl

Activity: 222
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:48:23 PM

Now the market is still in the cheap price segment. Capitalization is growing very slowly. Therefore, buying now and selling a month later during growth is still profitable. I would not advise you to deal with the daily trade since you do not have enough experience.

mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:55:29 PM

Do scalping so that in every bearish market you will be making a lot of money,get some more altcoins from the bloody markets because im sure if the market is fully recovered you are going to have instant gains,sometimes you will need to be greedy at the perfect time so that you can get good rewards especially when most of the people are too scared to do anything.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
plankton66

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

I think it's very simple, if you have big capital now is a good time to buy as many coins while the price is still very cheap, buy coins that have a long-term potential of having a bright future and hold it for the next few months or not until the price in a stable market you can resell at a high price.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Do scalping buy more cheaper coins at the bottom and im sure you will be making a lot of money in a bearish trend this is what i have been doing for the last 3 months and i have been making profits effectively do not sell at loss and you will get rewarded accordingly to the efforts that you have made,you shouldnt be getting panic as well.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:53:06 PM

In fact, everything seems to indicate that the abrupt fall has come to an end, and it is time when the market will keep oscillating in a fairly stable range before resuming a new uptrend in the coming months. Perhaps in these moments of stability it is not possible to expect that from one day to the next bitcoin will experience a 50% rise, but the conditions seem favorable for those who love intraday trading or scalping, because movements of at least 10% have been continuously observed in the market these days.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:03:56 PM

Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
It's very easy to make money while the market is on falling scenario. You just have to buy during the bloody weeks/days and this is happening mostly at the mid of the week to weekend. And wait until the market goes up again, clean and green then sell it at profit. Just remember that you are not selling for a cut loss so don't panic when the coin you purchased was starting to get red in charts. You just have to wait, be patient and sell until the market recovers.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

The same basic technical analysis principals apply in bull and bear markets alike. The only difference is there are far fewer good opportunities in this bear market than there were during the last bullrun. You need to be safer with your investments and you should expect many trades to fail as bitcoin continues to move down.

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:17:36 PM

Will,there are many ways of how to earn in this situation of falling the exchange market ,its depend on your strategy of how to make a way of earning,and this will refers of what passion in your life and how you cultivate and handle the situation ,for me i will advise to follow the basic fundamental analysis on how to earn even the market is now fixing its stabilty form.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Yeah,  that's true but still  you can gain earning by trading but it is in very high risk compared to normal market trend. We should be very careful and to have a good choice of coin. But not all the times it been works, fails is also be a part of it and we never condemn on crypro.
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

Go to buy more cheaper coins,do not sell at loss and im sure you will be just fine.Make sure that you arent going to put all of your money into a single coin,diversify your portfolio and be patient as always ! do not get fomo and im sure you are going to make a lot of money from the bloody markets that we have.

sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

Market isn't good right now and volatility goes into high percentage, thus making money at this time might be decreasing cause mostly people won't sell their tokens and more on holding. Market won't move if we don't have a market buying and selling happens thats why we should have to make it but we jusy be very cautiousin doing these.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: