Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:46:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7131 times)
Udrujes

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

I think that you can not make money on the fall, but you can buy different coins at a low price and in the long term to sell them more.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:19:05 PM

Every other month you would notice that market gets dumped and pumped. So, in order to make profits, you need to check the prices on a regular basis to know when a dip is going on. Make sure that you diversify your investment across different coins and then wait for the market to rise again.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

You need to know market. And you can try short terms with your coins when market fall. 5-10% fast profit
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

You can either short the price on the market but you need high understanding of the chart movement and experience in technical analysis, or you can invest in master nodes and some POS coins with good project and generates good percentage of rewards thru staking but you must also know when to take profit and not let your greed affect your method.
saganpav

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

SPOKKZ

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

During the fall, it's very hard to make money on cybercriminals trading. But you can buy many different coins at low prices and sell them when the market grows. It seems to me that it will bring you a good profit.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
pheonyx

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Try to check once again of the situation of the token you are holding if it will survive if not I think the better way is to sell it and try to find something greater like btc and eth. This two are good to invest while you can afford it at a lowest price because the chance for these to recover is big. Btc and eth are already established so this can assure you.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:53:53 PM

When market is in red, it is a good time to invest in crypto currencies and hold till market recovery. IMO, this  is the best way to make money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Amakwah

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

How to earn money when the market goes down are:
1.make an investment until the base price.
2.bagi who do not have money for investment, can follow bounty crypto
3. join the forum to find investors who can support the market, In order for the market can be stable again.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

When market is falling I am trying to find some other way to earn money. I work more hardly on my full-time job or participating in bounty campaigns or trying to find perspective new altcoins that just appeared.
RomanPetrush

Activity: 630
Merit: 123

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

You create the value when you buy crypto with fiat money when the market grows, just before crashing you have to sell crypto go back in fiat and wait for a market fall, after this you buy again decreased crypto.

rucapri0

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

If you predict a recovery of the market after a fall higher than the current price, then just buy, wait and sell
MariaSerebrennikova

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:06 PM

I think it's a great time to buy bitcion, because the price for it is now low, I think that by the summer the price of bitcoin will rise to 20,000, and by the end of the year is likely to rise to 50,000. But in General for us newbies it is very useful to monitor the market and study it! And above all you have already given a lot of practical advice. I think, whose you use the most valuable of them!!! And thank you for creating this topic, for me it is very useful!!! All experienced thank you for sharing your thoughts remains ready, if would I have were merity, I would perhaps some thanked!!!
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

It may not be a good time to earn, but it is good time to get your moon bag. Buy good coins during the bear market and hodl it till the market recovers. This way you can get cheap coins and sell them once the market starts to recover later this year.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:42:55 PM

If you do not have enough money to buy it, look for another altcoin that has a low price but has a future in the market. The destruction of this many merchants is happy to say because they get a chance to have lots of coins in their hands to hold to keep then they will wait for their coins to rise up.
Kebokantahu

Activity: 157

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:58:09 PM

It may not be a good time to earn, but it is good time to get your moon bag. Buy good coins during the bear market and hodl it till the market recovers. This way you can get cheap coins and sell them once the market starts to recover later this year.
yes it is true when the price falls our chance to buy lots of potentially good altcoin for the future, as long as the price is cheap and we can sell it when the market starts up again. from there we can make a big profit. if small capital it would be nice to buy altcoin with the lowest price only but have good prospects as well. make no mistake buying coins, even could be a loss that will get in.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

If you have a spare amount of money during this time, use  your good judgement and  buy coins.  Hold on to it,  wait for the coins to hit bottom because there is no other way  but up, wait for the right price for you  then sell it.  This way you gain and you profit from your investment.
juragankambing

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:25:22 PM

I think buying, collecting and holding coins when the market falls can give us an advantage because we buy when the price is below,
And sell all the coins we hold and buy them when the market is back green and stable,
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

I do not just rely on income from the crypto world only. but i still active work offline. I make crypto as additional income. so when the price of crypto falls on the market, I'll hold it until the price goes back up or what I expect. I still have income from work offline, so it does not depend on crypto only.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:03:00 PM

You have to work out your personal strategy of making money in a falling market. There are so many ways to earn money in this situation. Investing here does not work, so you must learn to trade. There are several techniques in trading for profit in a falling market. Check out a short trading Wink

Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:26:43 PM

I make money on the fall of the market by invest during the fall and hold till market start rising again, sometimes i did daily buy and sell of altcoin like ethereum, ripple and neo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: