Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on the fall of the market.  (Read 7131 times)
Irkytsk38rus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Araw ICO

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:33:46 PM

Unfortunately, I do not know how to earn money either when the market falls.I just try not to invest on such days

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

I make money on the fall of the market by invest during the fall and hold till market start rising again, sometimes i did daily buy and sell of altcoin like ethereum, ripple and neo

I short the coins.
Bitfinex, Poloniex allow you to short via margin trading.
Much more profitable than trying to catch the bottom and sell the bounce.
Of course you need to know how margin trading works and you can not short all coins.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

there is only one way to make money on the fall of the market first of all trust in this work and have patience because in this time invest in bitcoin so that the money is double so that you take profit in this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:31:05 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.

I think there is only one thing to do if the markets on fall: buying. In my way of thinking, this kind of terms are good for buying some coins which have potential, to make profit in the future.
znakistu

Activity: 263

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:32:55 PM

One of the options to survive the collapse of the market of crypto currency is associated with the use of a trading strategy, in which the trader tries to keep his positions as far as possible. You just buy some kind of crypto-currency asset and keep it for quite some time, no matter how much the price for it fluctuates.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Dimanman113

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I suggest you look to trade with a leverage of up to x 100 for a fall on the stock exchange a bitMEX. You can earn money when bitcoin goes down! But very carefully, because you can quickly earn and quick to lose everything! Be sure to diversify your capital!
bournekin

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:47:23 PM

When the market is falling, the best time to earn a profit is by buying more and more coins. But, remember to pick the right coins. Not to be panic to buy the lowest one but buy the right coin.
Even the price is low, some coins still have their value and trusted to be higher for some days, weeks, or years later. therefore, it is very crucial to analyze the coin before deciding to buy it when the market falls.
After buying, keep it and make rich when the price is high

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:10 PM

When the prizes are low buy when high sell. It is easy. But you can also make money from investing in ICOs. You will have less risky as if ICO isn't successful all funds will be returned while if the prize of crypto you bought will not rise you will loose money.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

When the market is high, convert your coin to usdt and wait for a fall in market, when the market starts going down, then you can buy more coin and wait for another increase in price, that is how to make money on market fall.

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

It's hard to make money, but you can make btc from trading altcoins with btc pair.
And you will get your money when btc price is mooning
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:26:51 PM

are you referring to trading? If you are looking at the investing point of view, get those coins that has a safe low value and invest in it. Hold it till the market recovers.

You need to have the believe that crypto technology is the future and definitely things will be going better. What goes down usually will go up (not 100% but most likely)
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

I recently entered the topic of crypto currency and now is not a very good time for earnings. Since bitcoin is falling. Please tell me how you can make money on the fall of the market.
On the fall of the market very often you can earn, if you know how to correctly place orders for sale and purchase. After all, you can increase the number of bitcoins by simply re-purchasing them in the market. The most important thing is to participate in this 24 hours a day, otherwise you can skip important market changes.

BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:30:22 PM

Can earn on the fall of the market units. The first and most important success is to leave the market in time at the time of correction. To do this, you need to stop and track the news market background. The second way is short - who knows how to use it wisely and earns on falling, but this is not given to everyone.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

are you referring to trading? If you are looking at the investing point of view, get those coins that has a safe low value and invest in it. Hold it till the market recovers.

You need to have the believe that crypto technology is the future and definitely things will be going better. What goes down usually will go up (not 100% but most likely)

I believe trading is the perfect way for your to earn while the market fall because through trading you can easily picked coins which you think profitable the the coming days.
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

While bitcoin is falling, buy coin many as you can because when the bitcoin is going to the peak season, for sure you can earn double value of how much price you buy in that coins.
I think you can't make money in the falling season because if you'll sell your coin in that season you cant back the price on how much that coin.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

One way to earn from a falling market is by shorting the market. In this type of trading you sell a coin at a particular price and than later buy it at a lower price, what this means is that you are betting against the market, but you need to be careful as there is a risk of getting margin called in this type of trading and you might end up losing your entire money.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

There is no way of making money in the crypto market but to wait for right time and definitely you will get back your price and make profit also. In crypto there is a always one side movement. If it is falling then no body say where it will stop and so for upward movement. But, If you want to make some decent amount of cryptocurrency then go for bounty work and earn free coin then hold this and sell in good profit.
Masha777

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:21:31 PM

On my personal experience you can earn and on the fall of the market !!! Before trading, you need to know more about the currency you want to buy.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:23:19 PM

Most people will tell you to buy coins as soon as they drop. This is not always true. There are some shit coins in the market whose price after dropping does not rise back! Again there are some coins that keep on dropping until they are dead. So choose coin which are actually legit and has potential. Look for coins that has huge community support, not those coin that rise due to some stupid hype.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

The only way I really can imagine is just margin trading, if you use something else, I do not even know what. From my point of view, it is the marginal trading that can help you with this, in that case you are confronted with the interests of the exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: