Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] L3+ x11, APW3++ x8  (Read 1285 times)
EricJH801

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

Just checked bitmain, none of these are sold out.  Just an FYI.

Ship dates show 21-30th of April.  I'd imagine it doesn't take them that long to make another batch for existing units so probably will never technically "sell out" until they move on to a newer model or something.  As long as they are making money, they will keep producing.

Bump! Get them today before they're gone, with the price of bitcoin on the move up they shouldn't last too much longer. They're profitable now, and will only be that much more profitable once the price of bitcoin and litecoin goes back up.

I'd buy an l3+ with PS for $0.065btc if you ship first since you have no forum history OR trade trust..

I could do that, just to establish some trust here for myself. PM to get the ball rolling.

However, Bitmain has just sold out of their L3+'s and S9's, which I'm assuming is the last of their stock that they've been so desperately trying to sell, so this is the only one that I will be selling at this low of a price. I suspect the price of crypto will continue to rise, and unless Bitmain releases more units to be sold, all of those coupons everyone has are now worthless, and the price of these units will start shooting up. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

Just checked bitmain, none of these are sold out.  Just an FYI.

Ship dates show 21-30th of April.  I'd imagine it doesn't take them that long to make another batch for existing units so probably will never technically "sell out" until they move on to a newer model or something.  As long as they are making money, they will keep producing.

Bump! Get them today before they're gone, with the price of bitcoin on the move up they shouldn't last too much longer. They're profitable now, and will only be that much more profitable once the price of bitcoin and litecoin goes back up.

I'd buy an l3+ with PS for $0.065btc if you ship first since you have no forum history OR trade trust..

I could do that, just to establish some trust here for myself. PM to get the ball rolling.

However, Bitmain has just sold out of their L3+'s and S9's, which I'm assuming is the last of their stock that they've been so desperately trying to sell, so this is the only one that I will be selling at this low of a price. I suspect the price of crypto will continue to rise, and unless Bitmain releases more units to be sold, all of those coupons everyone has are now worthless, and the price of these units will start shooting up.  

Yeah, they just went back in stock, thought maybe they were going to slow down. They did however raise the prices of all their miners so maybe they are beginning to.
EricJH801

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:23:31 PM

Who knows with their prices.  It seems they always price them based on current profitability and since that's moved positive a little, they've raised their prices some.

Just checked bitmain, none of these are sold out.  Just an FYI.

Ship dates show 21-30th of April.  I'd imagine it doesn't take them that long to make another batch for existing units so probably will never technically "sell out" until they move on to a newer model or something.  As long as they are making money, they will keep producing.

Yeah, they just went back in stock, thought maybe they were going to slow down. They did however raise the prices of all their miners so maybe they are beginning to.
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:10:57 PM

If I can't sell them at the price I'm asking for then I'll just keep mining with them until I can, they're worth more than what bitmain is selling them for, and when the price of bitcoin goes back up they'll be plenty profitable.

If you're not interested, move along, thanks.

I agree fully once the price of btc goes up so will profits even from older gear that's why i buy cheap now an so will the gear old or used an if you have solar, some one else pays your power bill i hate using the word free for that , or cheap power it shouldn't matter much now .

I'm lucky i have solar and running old or used gear i bought last month. an looking to buy another L3 plus might buy a coupon then buy it .

got any coupon for sell ..

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:58:43 AM

**UPDATE**

I have struck a deal for an L3+ & PS from the seller.
Once it arrives and everything is good I will post in here for an update and trust addition.

Go Big or Go Home.
sarcheer
Copper Member

Activity: 330
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:30:15 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 07:17:10 PM by sarcheer

Entered into a deal to buy one L3 and PS with escrow by OgNasty. Will update after delivery.

*UPDATE*

The L3+ and PS are both in good condition and arrived quickly. It is hashing without problem. My transaction with this seller went well.

Miners:
Avalon 1041, Whatsminer M10, Antminer T15 x 2, DragonMint T1 x 3, Innosilicon T2T, R4 x 2
theinca

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:10:48 AM

Did anybody get their L3’s yet from crypto enthusiasts3 yet?
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:41:58 AM

Did anybody get their L3’s yet from crypto enthusiasts3 yet?

thedreamer and sarcheer are the only two to have ordered thus far, and I just got both of their orders shipped out, so they should receive them within the next few days, and I'm sure they'll have only good thing to report back when they do.
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

If I can't sell them at the price I'm asking for then I'll just keep mining with them until I can, they're worth more than what bitmain is selling them for, and when the price of bitcoin goes back up they'll be plenty profitable.

If you're not interested, move along, thanks.

I agree fully once the price of btc goes up so will profits even from older gear that's why i buy cheap now an so will the gear old or used an if you have solar, some one else pays your power bill i hate using the word free for that , or cheap power it shouldn't matter much now .

I'm lucky i have solar and running old or used gear i bought last month. an looking to buy another L3 plus might buy a coupon then buy it .

got any coupon for sell ..
So...your Solar was free??

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

sarcheer's order is complete and he received his miners just fine, unfortunately my deal with thedreamer fell through for now. For whatever reason the packages were deliverable so they're being shipped back to me, when I receive them he can feel free to purchase them from me again and I'll be sure they get to him without problems.

All the rest of the machines are still available.
janismm88

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

sarcheer's order is complete and he received his miners just fine, unfortunately my deal with thedreamer fell through for now. For whatever reason the packages were deliverable so they're being shipped back to me, when I receive them he can feel free to purchase them from me again and I'll be sure they get to him without problems.

how much is S9 now?
sarcheer
Copper Member

Activity: 330
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:49 PM

I updated my status post, but in case no one reads up a few posts: my miner/ps arrived, are perfectly functional and are in great shape. My purchase with Cryptoenthusiast went well.

Miners:
Avalon 1041, Whatsminer M10, Antminer T15 x 2, DragonMint T1 x 3, Innosilicon T2T, R4 x 2
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:41:10 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 08:05:52 PM by cryptoenthusiast3

how much is S9 now?

S9: $1,100 each including power supply, not including shipping. Cheaper than Bitmain, you get them quicker than Bitmain, and they're proven to hash as advertised.

L3+: $700 each including power supply, not including shipping. Cheaper than Bitmain, you get them quicker than Bitmain, and they're proven to hash as advertised.
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:07:03 PM

Bump! Most still available.
PsychoNacho

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Hello, im interested on buying 1 L3. How much would it cost shipped to Argentina? What method shipping do you use? My country for FOB imports will not accept "Used goods" as declaration as they will be kept in customs, also if labeled as Warranty Parts and so. How can we make a happy and safe transaction? Im noob but i want to start making some deals here!
SnowMan83

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

I'm interested in two of the L3+'s. I will PM you with more details.

Thanks,
Kevin
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:06:44 PM

@PsychoNacho - It looks like it would cost a couple hundred to ship to the country you live in, might not be worth it for you.

@SnowMan83 - Sounds good!
SnowMan83

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:21:21 AM

Can you send me an email please?

Thanks,
Kevin
cryptoenthusiast3 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:42:47 AM

Can you send me an email please?

Thanks,
Kevin

Yeah I'll message you.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

**UPDATE**

I have struck a deal for an L3+ & PS from the seller.
Once it arrives and everything is good I will post in here for an update and trust addition.

**Update** After a week and a half of problems due to USPS messing up the address, I received the miner finally.
Looks and works great. Thanks

Go Big or Go Home.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: