Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:03:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How stable is Bitcoin.  (Read 1336 times)
rightway00372018

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:38:56 PM

investors are panicked, which makes bitcoin prices decline and Never will that happen so long as the whales are in the system and manipulating the market for their own profit.

for now bitcoin is still very volatile and fluctuation is occuring making its market price lower again to $7000 and we dont know yet when the market becomes more stable.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

unstable, and never stable. bitcoin will remain fluctuating.
notify that bitcoin is unstable from the start. You should know before you invest high and low prices so know any risks in cryptocurrency that in the end you will not be disappointed. If you can hold a btc for a nice long term.
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:11:15 AM

Yea I think bitcoin will only become stable once mass adoption happens and all bitcoin is spread among a lot of different people if most of it is in the hands of the few then it is really no better than fiat
Gynjorn24

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:26:41 PM

i dont think bitcoin will ever be stable, until it reaches its peak. its volatile in nature. its also one of the best things about it. imagine getting 1000% return of what you invested. thats crazy. a time will come when it'll become stable, but right now it still has a long way to go.
mithun303

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

It is very popular among the people who engage in online work. In my opinion bitcoin will be stable when people engage many time in this site and also believable among the government who establish this kind off site. Moreover, the government will be helpful among the online worker. 

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

investors are panicked, which makes bitcoin prices decline and Never will that happen so long as the whales are in the system and manipulating the market for their own profit.

for now bitcoin is still very volatile and fluctuation is occuring making its market price lower again to $7000 and we dont know yet when the market becomes more stable.
Yeah it’s not the time to see price of bitcoin even stable a bit, because each and every day is increasing price of bitcoin more and more, so I think coming age is going to make price of bitcoin keep on fluctuating and right now there is no chance for bitcoin to become stable in price, 7000k dollar was price of bitcoin long ago but now it is almost 20 which is expected to become 25 till the end of this year, so price will keep on changing all the time.
ZAYANDI

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

In my own opinion and based on what I have seen over the last few months. Bitcoin gradually becomes stable and progressively higher. That's right. Bitcoin is worth billions of extraordinary coins. This remarkable coin has made the whole world amazed by its charm and characteristics. As we can see and what we observe about bitcoin prices, it always changes and there are several factors that affect why it happens. From the beginning I know everyone here knows that bitcoin prices are unstable, but if you are looking for a stable investment company, start looking for it because you are misguided, the path to success is a good way of the future and that is bitcoin.
livvsyth

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

The price of bitcoin is not stable for some time, which is related to the FUD in the market, hoping to get a real upward trend in June this year, and the FIFA World Cup in June, which will be a help to the demand for bitcoin.
TrevorSmith

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

Bitcoin is unstable, maybe after it reaches its peak it will become stable. You should know that before you invest that swings are big.
kangen riko

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:02:37 AM

When bitcoin values go down, people will be tempted to buy more bitcoins but when bitcoin prices go up, people will tend to want to sell. This is what affects the value of bitcoin, I think the HODL bitcoin for a long time will result in a more stable bitcoin value than following the market panic.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:18:56 AM

Yes in April I am still very confident that Bitcoin will show a high price Although sometimes the price suddenly decreased drastically just a test for traders to keep trying to be patient and certainly never panicked. Maybe from your vision almost 80% of the previous ones still into everyone's nightmare, true Bitcoin already shows its stability and now you hope in the next month, easy easy there will be a miracle of Bitcoin prices.
kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:23:22 AM

Bitcoin is very stable in these days and if we have a look at the bitcoin history then now the price is good and i hope that it will more stable if the banks allow this currency for their operation and investment in crypto sector.

Afobaje38

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:26:02 AM

Bitcoin is not stable that's why it help by investing, it's a rise and fall market
al maruf

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:43:12 AM

We have seen from the very beginning, that Bitcoin will get the price of the name, and it will. This is the character of the virtual currency. So there is nothing to fear. You have to wait long time. You will be damaged by it. Because Bitcoin is not stable. The market will start to rise. So you have to wait until you get it.
bauntyshark

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:13:44 AM

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin. By the end of the year bitcoin will surely increase in value. Plan to invest)

BitPlace

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Bitcoin is very stable in these days and if we have a look at the bitcoin history then now the price is good and i hope that it will more stable if the banks allow this currency for their operation and investment in crypto sector.

Bitcoin will be never stable because it has time that bitcoin will drop. But eventhough bitcoin is not stable but it is great because it can help many people when it comes to many things, gaining income and make your life better in the future. Bitcoin will be good.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

Yea I think bitcoin will only become stable once mass adoption happens and all bitcoin is spread among a lot of different people if most of it is in the hands of the few then it is really no better than fiat

That will be great but the question here is that, how will the people use Bitcoin if a lot of them have them? Bitcoin is known for a long time now and a lot of investors looks at it as an asset but not as a currency.

That will be obvious now, since a lot of people took Bitcoin as an asset, it will be treated by a lot of people as an asset that means it will be saved or holded by these individuals until it makes a good price pump and sell it and that will obviously dump the price not making any differences.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Md.salauddin

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

I think bitcoin is a long term investment program and though in this days it is running through an unstable situation soon it will come to a stable position.
dimonstration

Activity: 2604
Merit: 660

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

maybe it needs a lot of reason or maybe the people that may have to allow that bitcoin as a currency on banks but this is definitely takes time and year before it may done.

Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:56:34 AM

This time is good time for buy bitcoin, because price of bitcoin right now is down and bitcoin is good for invest very long term. And bitcoin will make your life better in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: