Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 09:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: India closes doors for Crypto Currency  (Read 2265 times)
DavitRoi

Activity: 490
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:57:32 PM

This is so bad news,I think the government of indea closed the exchange between banks and the crypto market! but it does not close the doors  of the crypto market.Now this is the time of crypto so it is not so far that one day they will understand,bitcon is the future currency and future currency can make country economy developmend.

a_t_e_e_b

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:51:44 AM

Yes it is a very sad news the indian government is not wanting to accept the crypto since it is very unpredictable and they don't want to accept the various prospect and opportunities of the crypto and how it can change indian economy
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:54:53 AM

it's the right of any country to close the door for bitcoin, But if I become the leader of a sovereign country, I will do a review for bitcoin, looking for the main point for bitcoin to be accepted.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:01:43 AM

The issue in India about cryptocurrency appears very murky to me. I am a little bit confused of the real situation on the ground. The best people that will give us the clearest picture of the cryptocurrency situation there are nothing but the Indian people themselves. It started with a sort of a ban that ended up lifted if I am not mistaken. What ensued was an investigation of the previous policy, that was found out to be without the backing of a proper study or research. Well, let us wait for the final and official verdict on the matter. Either way, I am sure that crypto will still thrive there.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

India closed Crypto is actually too rigid and we dont know what their plans. Every country will be flexible in responding to all economic and business issues especially if crypto currency itself is a new technology in future global business. So in fact India takes a selfish move, hopefully they think about it again
gwyncox.81

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

Yes, I got this information last night. This is really bad news for Bitcoin and the crypto market, I'm not sure but maybe this has some impact on the market. We should also consider the fact that the population of india is high, that means the government will be needing a lot of manpower and technology to track a scam, this might just be another china incident.
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

As soon as prices for cryptocurrencies fell, they try to suspend transactions, that people would not lose money on cryptocurrencies, and spend only the national currency. When the situation on the market changes for the better, then again allow the trade in cryptocurrencies.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

India has asked the government to ban the use of virtual currency in the country because it thinks there is a risk of fraud and money laundering. But there are reports that India is rethinking the issue
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:09 AM

To update this thread to latest news I will write something here :

RBI is truly going to ban the crypto transactions. BUT, they are not going to hamper the crypto to crypto exchange at all.

With all the news getting flashed about India, I have got to know that they are just not going to support the Crypto to Rupees (INR - local currency) exchanges at all. This means Indians can not withdraw their money into the bank account from July 5th onwards.

In short - Indian market is going to vanish from the face of crypto space.
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:31:35 AM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

Too bad to hear that , but we have to remember that there is always a reason behind this and probably thats the thing they want to keep, but in the end of the day, it just a matter of hardwork, but I guess if they acquire Bitcoin to their country thse days they may teach it o the people who were capable to be involve here for extra income since we all know that India is one of the most populated countries and they need assistance which they can get with Bitcoin.
Bad news agains bitcoin and cryptocurrency. When does it stop? Its like no time to stop bad news and make cryptocurrency again meet its low condition. This is very hard condition to accept by crypto hunter but we need to pass this with faith to it so anybody can follow.
bungsoh

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:38:39 AM

According to recent news, RBI which is India's central banking institution has advised to stop transactions from any crpto exchanges. This will stop the buying and selling of bitcoin and changing into local currency. Official statements hint more bad days for bitcoin.

For more info, check : https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/wealth/personal-finance-news/your-bank-will-not-allow-you-to-buy-bitcoins-anymore/articleshow/63627123.cms
https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-banned-in-india-reserve-bank-of-india-releases-an-official-statement/

I respect the decisions taken by the Indian government. What is that. Suggestions against using crypto or hard restrictions or ...
My advice to Bitcoin lovers, do not worry. We just observe the attitude of the economically more advanced country. Observe their attitude toward Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

India is considered a big market of bitcoin and cryptocurrency it's really a sad news to the crypto community, there is a petition coming from supreme court to central bank of India asking to regulate bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

https://www.coindesk.com/indias-supreme-court-calls-government-regulate-bitcoin/

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

Bad news agains bitcoin and cryptocurrency. When does it stop? Its like no time to stop bad news and make cryptocurrency again meet its low condition. This is very hard condition to accept by crypto hunter but we need to pass this with faith to it so anybody can follow.

Bitcoin appears to finally be hitting the finish wall.  Perhaps time to move to EOS?

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:46:33 PM

Bitcoin appears to finally be hitting the finish wall.  Perhaps time to move to EOS?

I heard there are too many problems that EOS is trying to figure it out technically. I'd rather stick with bitcoin, ethereum and the litecoins in the world.
hamim18

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:01:40 PM

This is bad news about Bitcoin being banned in India, i hope this is not for a long time.Actually India is afraid of taking risk, but if their properly understand the opportunity crypto will have over they economy they will embrace it.
WhyBit

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

This is bad news about Bitcoin being banned in India, i hope this is not for a long time.Actually India is afraid of taking risk, but if their properly understand the opportunity crypto will have over they economy they will embrace it.
You are right its may be just temporary decision because mostly Indian authorities take these decision for taking time as they have some good solution to handle then they give some good and soft hands to peoples for involving in these things so we have to patience and wait for next announcement which could be very good and positive for all here in this community
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:52:57 AM

This is bad news about Bitcoin being banned in India,

Losing support everywhere.  Fuck India.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:34:57 PM

The news is true that Chaina had already banned crypto currency. Then I think in asia it will be hard for bitcoin to explore. I'm not saying that it's impossible but it will be very very hard. While Japan warmly welcomed crypto currency but India also banned it. I don't know about Korea. But the other developing countries follow ther developed countries or the power full countries.

It is not very wise to push out the obvious progress, but for sure, governments are better off. Although I consider that for such actions it is necessary to add the opinion of libdey who work with it.

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

India has a major problem with tax evasion. They have gone to extremelly drastic measures to try to get people, especially the rich, to pay their fair share of taxes. Obviously, crypto makes it very easy for people to evade taxes so India is having a crackdown. I think we are at the moment in history everyone saw coming from the early in the bitcoin days. Governments are cracking down. However, soon people will realize the decentralized and anonymous possibilities of crypto make it impossible to stop. I have my popcorn ready!
Jackolantern

Activity: 321

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

I think that it is temporary and soon it will open its doors to crypto especially bitcoin which has much to offer to a number of large companies. I think that btc is a great investment and India will understand this

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: