Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Blocnation 1.5 Million $BNTN Token Signature Campaign  (Read 2324 times)
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

Week 4 has just ended and Week 5 has started. Posts from 13/5 - 19/5 will be counted for week 5.
great ! looking forward for more updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:36 AM

Why not update the tracker sheet yet?
shaun98 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

Why not update the tracker sheet yet?

Don't worry, the tracker sheet will be updated in awhile

shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:34:00 AM

Week 6 is currently in progress, and will end on 2/6/2018

bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2220

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

shaun98, do you have any answers of the questions? It was already asked in the ANN Thread but no response.

Here are 3 questions:

When do we get updates of the tokens sold for the soft cap I heard you guys are changing the outlook of it ??

What happened to the user BlocNATION? He/She startet with this thrrerad [ANN-Thread] but was last active at May 06, 2018 and has only 3 posts. Who is updating this ANN-Thread?

I'm not sure with this ICO anymore. I don't see any updates in this ANN. The bar (Total Funds Raised) hasn't move since days. The Soft Cap is still far away.

Don’t get me wrong. I really like the idea. But I don’t see any progress
shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:55:56 AM

shaun98, do you have any answers of the questions? It was already asked in the ANN Thread but no response.

Here are 3 questions:

When do we get updates of the tokens sold for the soft cap I heard you guys are changing the outlook of it ??

What happened to the user BlocNATION? He/She startet with this thrrerad [ANN-Thread] but was last active at May 06, 2018 and has only 3 posts. Who is updating this ANN-Thread?

I'm not sure with this ICO anymore. I don't see any updates in this ANN. The bar (Total Funds Raised) hasn't move since days. The Soft Cap is still far away.

Thanks for these, I'll answer them on the ANN thread

22naru

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

Here are 3 questions:

great, i would like to know aswell the answers and hope blocnation will succed .
22naru

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:52:54 PM

Here are 3 questions:

can you update the google sheet and till what date the bountycampaign is on?... after so many changing dates i am lost a little bit.
shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:17:48 AM

Here are 3 questions:

can you update the google sheet and till what date the bountycampaign is on?... after so many changing dates i am lost a little bit.

Hey 22naru, the spreadsheet is up to date, and the bounty campaign will end on 30th June (the same end date of the dICO)

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

Hey I gave you guys my Komodo address for the bounty but I was on your site and saw I needed to activate blocnation coin in agma wallet do I need to give you the blocnation address instead on the signup sheet?
22naru

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:41:18 AM

Hey I gave you guys my Komodo address for the bounty but I was on your site and saw I needed to activate blocnation coin in agma wallet do I need to give you the blocnation address instead on the signup sheet?

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?
wh1rlw1nd

Activity: 910
Merit: 558

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

check out others Komodo adressess on different coins - they are the same. just like all tokens on ERC20 (ethereum network) have same adress.

also, the progress bar of dICO has been updated! a few little steps til reaching soft cap! let's make it!

22naru

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:33:24 AM

check out others Komodo adressess on different coins - they are the same. just like all tokens on ERC20 (ethereum network) have same adress.

also, the progress bar of dICO has been updated! a few little steps til reaching soft cap! let's make it!

ty for clarification ... so  litte by little soft cap will be reached and this awesome project can be developed.
cappy176

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:36:20 AM

ty for clarification ... so  litte by little soft cap will be reached and this awesome project can be developed.

So lets say the soft cap isn't reached does that mean the project won't get funded/developed?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
22naru

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:21:46 AM

So lets say the soft cap isn't reached does that mean the project won't get funded/developed?

the best answers, you will get straight form dev/admins on telegram .
join : https://t.me/blocnation_official
shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:25:09 AM

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?

You'll need a BNTN address to receive the tokens. You can message me your BNTN address and I'll compile them. Thanks!

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:53:16 AM

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?

You'll need a BNTN address to receive the tokens. You can message me your BNTN address and I'll compile them. Thanks!

Hey shaun, I msged you my Bntn address last week but didn't receive a reply? Also it says that I can stop wearing the sig after may 17th OR the end of the ICO I can stop wearing the signature now and still get paid out my bounty for the 5 weeks I did participate correct? (I also msged you about this issue today)?

(NVM Just saw your msg's now LOL)

Thanks
shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:04:51 AM

Quote from: adamantasaurus

link=topic=3263516.msg39408601#msg39408601 date=1528180452

i guess this is only when you want to buy/participate in  ico... but i would like to know the answer straight from devs/admins. @shaun98?

Hey shaun, I msged you my Bntn address last week but didn't receive a reply? Also it says that I can stop wearing the sig after may 17th OR the end of the ICO I can stop wearing the signature now and still get paid out my bounty for the 5 weeks I did participate correct? (I also msged you about this issue today)?

(NVM Just saw your msg's now LOL)

Thanks

No worries mate!

22naru

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

so to get clear, all of us who applyed for bounty need to PM you and provide a BNTN adresss instead the kmd one?

i registered aswell with my KMD adress and i dont want to lose the precious BNTN from bounty campaign.
shaun98 (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

so to get clear, all of us who applyed for bounty need to PM you and provide a BNTN adresss instead the kmd one?

i registered aswell with my KMD adress and i dont want to lose the precious BNTN from bounty campaign.
Yes, please send me your BNTN address via PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: