Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:14:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25188 times)
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:59:38 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 04:27:13 AM by ModernChain

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:41:27 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the MFChain  ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/MFChain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

This is one of the few projects that is going to survive what is going on in cryptosphere. Nice project

Thank you for the kind words. Please join us on Telegram and stay tuned for our signature campaign.

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

We just implemented a search feature so you can check your KYC status.

wiserico
Copper Member

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

MF Chain has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the MF Chain on WISERICO and follow MF Chain on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

MF Chain is a public smart contract platform with merchant payment integration. MF Chain is bringing to market the first ever rewards program for both merchant and consumers that allow users to earn rewards (in the form of the native MFX token) for purchases made or processed using the MF Chain payment solution.
Currently in beta testing with full launch planned in Q3 2018. The greater vision of MF Chain, is the MF Mainnet. A direct commerce integrated smart contract platform with the goal of 10’s of thousands of merchants once live.
MF Mainnet will be like no other blockchain, catapulting its capabilities directly into the stream of commerce and allowing ICO and dApp projects to tap directly into this wealth. With a dBFT/POS hybrid consensus method, MF Mainnet will achieve consensus with minimal energy consumption and in an eco-friendly manner. Using an incentivized masternode offering, MFM will achieve decentralization with thousands of globally distributed nodes.
MFX token is not a security by common definition. Although the MFX token may have multiple use cases, by design MFX is a utility token used to facilitate a rewards program for merchants and consumers — much like the many very popular credit card rewards programs in existence today. MFX does not offer ownership or shares in any organization. MFX does not pay a dividend nor does MFX offer profit sharing of any kind whatsoever. MFX is not a speculation mechanism.

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:17 PM

Look amazing!  Shocked I want to ask about the price

Presale and Crowdsale prices are listed in the ANN. Private offer details can be found here for you! 

https://mfchain.com/private-offer/

Solexx

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

is this gonna be the first financial ecosystem that uses the library of smart contracts with the ability to code in different most popular languages?
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:49:53 AM

Wow their platform could really help us consumers to easily  pay bills using their app. Such a great project, hoping that this would be available into our country.
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:54:44 AM

This is a great platform and a great concept to connect consumer and traders in one platform.
Yeah your'e right bro, they make the consumers feel comfortable also in using cryptocurrency in paying bills by using their app.
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

I just want to ask on how many merchants does your project connects into? I hope you connect to those famous merchants that mostly the consumers go into.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

with a project like this that has a public smart contract platform and with merchant payment integration, it will be a unique way of transaction for every one of us here in the cryptoworld. Convenience and efficiency in purchasing materials and also coins can be easy with your project.
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:04:46 AM

What is your max tokens supply? Is there only an allocated token amount that you will be selling into your pre-sale?
cbdrick12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:05:06 AM

Just asking, are your connections and companies that are partnered to are ready for such project? I mean i'm not being negative and all. But it's a nice project and i'm just asking to be assured of what your team is going into. by the way, it is a good platform where different projects such as DAPP can launch easily.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

By the way,, do you already have the list of merchants or services where this project can be used?? It would be better if you put some of your target markets..
Darthflux14

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

Just asking, are your connections and companies that are partnered to are ready for such project? I mean i'm not being negative and all. But it's a nice project and i'm just asking to be assured of what your team is going into. by the way, it is a good platform where different projects such as DAPP can launch easily.

Yah this is also my question lately, on what companies are they connected. Let us hope that their are connected on the companies that we always go to shop.
cbdrick12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:49 AM

by the way your team says that the merchant will be doing some of the stuff that your platform has to offer, will it be on the web? or it will be personal to assure security and the privacy of the payments that has been made.
gablay

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:29:59 AM

Hope that many people support this wonderful project..I really like its purpose that a rare kind of  platform that  uses blockchain smart contract to be in a merchant payment integration.This is really amazing plus factor the bonuses and rewards given
cbdrick12

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:36:22 AM

I read about your project stats and I will certainly keep on waiting for more information to be given. Do you guys have a bounty that I can join into? I'm currently looking for one and you guys have a promising platform to be joined to.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:40:25 AM

I think this is the product we are waiting for to be able to maximize our investment. Looking with the team who develop this project it is a promising one for this community

The project has good things to offer but the actual implementation is a tough one.
For a regular individual, this is difficult to grasp and apply on their daily lives.
So more than likely, you will find a small audience at first.
And by word of mouth, if you continue to develop, then this might be the next good crypto project out there.
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:47:13 AM

The project has good things to offer but the actual implementation is a tough one.
For a regular individual, this is difficult to grasp and apply on their daily lives.
So more than likely, you will find a small audience at first.
And by word of mouth, if you continue to develop, then this might be the next good crypto project out there.

We are going to partner with existing payment processors to get the word out.  This helps us break through much faster than word of mouth...although we will also have great word of mouth referrals.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: