Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25191 times)
bojoketikung

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:46:21 AM

This project offer is quite interesting and hope to be a big project, can I know with softcap and hardcap to be achieved?
What strategies will you make to attract investors and convince them?
cryptowritedu

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:46:25 AM

This is clearly an amazing project, it will save money for merchants and clients who receive rewards. These parties will definitely support the project. Can you pls clarify on how the DEVS AND ADVISORS tokens will be released?
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:17:27 AM

This project offer is quite interesting and hope to be a big project, can I know with softcap and hardcap to be achieved?
What strategies will you make to attract investors and convince them?

Hi bojoketikung! Yes, once Token Sale begins we will be tracking and showing how we are progressing with the token sale. As for attracting investors the simple answer is more coverage of out project and our team. Look for more updates coming from us soon, we will share our updates on all social media acts (FB, Twitter, Reddit etc) so you can learn more about us  Grin

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
OnTour155

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:16:14 PM

PreSale 6th May 2018

a quick scan didn't see the minimum spend got it handy? trying to juggle funds :-)

scrap that 5eth on KYC page  Smiley
nhungtruong379

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

MF Chain’s international team is comprised of PhD’s, Mathematicians and Expert Level Blockchain Developers, harnessing a wealth of brilliant minds dedicated to the common vision of MF Chain and its goal of mass market cryptocurrency adoption. With a shared passion for the future of blockchain, these experts have partnered together to build a complete and robust digital economy.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

This is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers and also to investors!

Pre sale will end in May and they still have plenty of time to make their project succeed for the future.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
0RajA0

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

MF Chain requires KYC process for all ICO participants.
ICO participants contributing 5 or more ETH are required to submit a government ID with their KYC request. Participants contributing less than 5 ETH will need to submit their name, geo location and email address to conduct a light KYC. All participants are screened against OFAC, PEP, PSFI, EU and Freeze Lists.
UdanMas

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:23:36 PM

I'm waiting for the main sale, May 25.  Smiley
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:53:33 PM

As I realize Modern Finance Chain as a payment solution and rewards program for merchants and consumers aims to help and to make it easy to use cryptocurrency payments.
But I found nothing about any fiat to crypto exchange services or Vice-Versa. How do You plan to attract merchants without this?
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:57:55 PM

The MFChain Pre-sale is now open! Visit at https://mfchain.com/pre-sale/  to complete our KYC and add your ETH address to our whitelist. If you have previously completed the KYC process visit at https://mfchain.com/lookup/  to verify the pre-sale address.
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:18:32 AM

As I realize Modern Finance Chain as a payment solution and rewards program for merchants and consumers aims to help and to make it easy to use cryptocurrency payments.
But I found nothing about any fiat to crypto exchange services or Vice-Versa. How do You plan to attract merchants without this?

This is detailed in our white paper and will be implemented as part of the final payment system. Merchants will have the ability to covert cryptocurrency to fiat as payments are processed as well as converting MFX tokens earned in the MFX Merchant Rewards Program. Merchants will have the ability to choose the percentage of conversion as well. 

Anthomy

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:07:18 AM

Will there be information on the progress of the ICO in your personal account?
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:08:22 PM

It looks like they will be giving more information in their telegram group or on this thread.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Whether for bounty participants is required KYC on this project? or KYC is not needed at all.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:06:59 AM

What information would you like to know? Fund raising information will be shared during the public token sale.

marimobaka

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:56:39 AM

Pre Sale is now Live right?. I see in the official twitter post about minimum contribute in the Modern Finance Chain project is 5 ether. I think this minimum  so high, so much money to make a minimum contribute. I know and agree if this project is interested. but I think it is too expensive, it's just my opinion; I hope this pre sale success and reach the softcap, and I always support this project

Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:57:00 PM

MF is an integrated platform with merchants using smart contracts, and merchants and buyers get bonuses of MF tokens. Are there any special specifications for merchants who want to be involved?
Budi888

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:07:54 AM

Nice
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM
♎♍Modern Finance Chain - Merchant
https://mfchain.com
#blockchain.#(ERC20)#marketcap
Erc20
Digital blockchain driven financial services platform for innovative crypto investors.

day is a time that does not limit you to invest
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:50:21 PM

MF is an integrated platform with merchants using smart contracts, and merchants and buyers get bonuses of MF tokens. Are there any special specifications for merchants who want to be involved?

All new projects always have different discounts or price reductions each. It looks like this project has other ways to develop their project.
kohanvn

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce DDEX as it first exchange listing partner. After reviewing and testing of the DDEX UI, the ease of use, intuitive interface and integration of MetaMask and Ledger support showed us that the DDEX platform, while new, is an advanced and well developed exchange. Users of the DDEX exchange that may miss the opportunity to participate in the MF Chain token sale will enjoy 5 days exclusive listing on DDEX prior to listing on additional listing partners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: