Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25190 times)
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:48 PM

Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce DDEX as it first exchange listing partner. After reviewing and testing of the DDEX UI, the ease of use, intuitive interface and integration of MetaMask and Ledger support showed us that the DDEX platform, while new, is an advanced and well developed exchange. Users of the DDEX exchange that may miss the opportunity to participate in the MF Chain token sale will enjoy 5 days exclusive listing on DDEX prior to listing on additional listing partners.

Partners are important and necessary for any project. But I seem worried about DDEX. Is this exchange similar to the Idex? Because I find decentralized trading platforms are often not appreciated and it is called ICO killer
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:41:37 PM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

Who are the founders?? Where can I check it? Do they have LinkedIn profiles? I need to study all of them well before investing

You can review our team and advisors at https://mfchain.com/#team

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:43:13 AM

What the difference between MFI token and MFX? I have both, thanks you
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:37:55 AM

What the difference between MFI token and MFX? I have both, thanks you

Here are the details on what the MFI token is:

- 1 MFI (Modern Finance Incubator) token in each of the first 5 ICO projects per 10 ETH contributed
- Max tokens per contributing address is 20 (based on the max contribution of 200ETH)
- 888 Max tokens
- Token values will be pulled from a reserved pool of tokens for sale in each ICO
- Each token will be equal in value
- Tokens are transferable and sent to ETH wallet address provided during the ICO
- Tokens will NOT be traded or listed on any exchanges

thewolfinthewide222

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

Will there be information on the progress of the ICO in your personal account?
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 10:17:08 PM

My opinion it will not exist, because you can see for yourself the development of token sale on their website or you can visit their telegram group.

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:06:36 AM

Once Public sale opens we will provide updates on all token sales.

amsiran_irene

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

What will be the target market of this project considering that accepting crypto as payment is not yet recognize by the majority? Do you consider this as a major challenge for the project towards the future?

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | 5+ Millions USD Raised
2 Millions Orders/s ▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:06:21 PM

What will be the target market of this project considering that accepting crypto as payment is not yet recognize by the majority? Do you consider this as a major challenge for the project towards the future?

That is a great question. We strongly believe in cryptocurrency and see a strong future for its acceptance as a form of payment. MF Chain is more than just a payment processing solution. The MF Mainnet launching in 2019 leverages the payment solution and provides new dApps launching on our platform instant integration into commerce. It also provides them with the ability to accept multiple cryptocurrencies during live token generation events. MF Chain is building an ecosystem that provides the crypto-community value beyond one single solution and will accomplish this by partnerships with both new and existing projects.

geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:32:52 PM

MFChain will be the sponsor of the cryptoblackjack meeting on June 2 in London at The Rembrandt Hotel! Anyone in the area can go there and discuss the issues you are interested in at the meet up

https://twitter.com/cryptoblackjack/status/999700206638829568
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:32:01 PM

MFChain will be the sponsor of the cryptoblackjack meeting on June 2 in London at The Rembrandt Hotel! Anyone in the area can go there and discuss the issues you are interested in at the meet up

https://twitter.com/cryptoblackjack/status/999700206638829568

We should visit the meeting to confirm and trust the project and the progress of this project.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
becruxrubbish

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:47:19 PM

MFChain has some big news coming! New partners are being added and more exciting developments to come! As a result MF Chain is extending pre-sale allowing us to build these relationships prior to the public sale. Details of the extension can be read here: https://t.co/CJpVbSmlz6
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:55:03 AM

Modern Finance Chain is pleased to announce a partnership with INGOT Coin. The partnership ensures liquidity for the Modern Finance Chain payment solution by delivering access to various liquidity pools through INGOT Coin and its currency partners. Additionally, MF Chain is able to provide retail processing integration for INGOT Coin. All details can be read below 👇👇👇👇

https://medium.com/modern-finance-chain/modern-finance-chain-partners-with-ingot-coin-3ed323d2c0bc

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:04:41 AM

Many more ICO projects that require the KYC as a must-do requirement in order to be able to buy the token.
Well, seen from the roadmap, so now the ICO is live, right. I can see how different this platform with others on the key features and mainnet. It is very interesting.
What's about the softcap? And how to reach the soft cap? I mean the promotion? Do you use bounty program? As I can't see where is the token allocation for it.
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

Modern Finance Chain’s Blockchain Architect, Viacheslav Shybaiev took time off to speak to ICOWatchlist about the project 👇👇👇👇👇

https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-viacheslav-shybaiev-modern-finance-chain/

radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:41:00 PM

Many more ICO projects that require the KYC as a must-do requirement in order to be able to buy the token.
Unfortunately yes.
What's about the softcap? And how to reach the soft cap?
What about it? Investors buy tokens, raised money increase until it reach softcap(2500 ETH by the way).
I mean the promotion? Do you use bounty program? As I can't see where is the token allocation for it.
Sometime is hard to use google and type two words. Here it is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299717.msg34446540#msg34446540
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

Modern Finance Chain’s Blockchain Architect, Viacheslav Shybaiev took time off to speak to ICOWatchlist about the project 👇👇👇👇👇

https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-viacheslav-shybaiev-modern-finance-chain/

Whether in this way will make the progress of this project will be better and successful sale token sold.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Interesting concept ang ideas. Ihope this project will have a big seccess. This is one of the most good project in the near futrure I will work in this techology and I`m confident that many investors will like this project

Right sir.
If the market is usually a seller or a buyer looking for a gift, but MF Chain change it by giving a gift to the seller and buyer in the form of MFX token, for purchases made or processed using MF Chain payment solution. great way to compete
lefte

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:31:57 AM

Is there a bounty program?
I wanna join!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: