Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:28:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25190 times)
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Is there a bounty program?
I wanna join!!

Yes there is! Here is the link for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299717.msg34446540#msg34446540

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
HarryBeroe

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Hi manager... why weeks my week is not counted?
Btc username: HarryBeroe
Spreadseet: 191
Tanks sir...
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:57 PM

Hi manager... why weeks my week is not counted?
Btc username: HarryBeroe
Spreadseet: 191
Tanks sir...

You are asking something wrong here because you should visit this project bounty thread.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hoanghai101296

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:42 AM

Is there a bounty program?
I wanna join!!
Yes there is! Here is the link for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3299717.msg34446540#msg34446540
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:49:28 AM

You collected different ideas from other projects and want to impmlemente all this in one project... well, this may be good, but how reality this?
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

You collected different ideas from other projects and want to impmlemente all this in one project... well, this may be good, but how reality this?

Are you unsure of this project and how do they work? you should see the development first.

●    ●
ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:20:27 AM

Simple, by partnering with both established projects and upstart projects - in other words collaborating with others to accomplish this goal. This was a main reason for the partnership with INGOT Coin, ShapeShift and the others we are close to announcing. 

ModernChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

Event Alert! Come join us at the 2018 Blockchain Economic Forum in San Francisco June 16-19 and meet us in person. Roy Hinkis and the MFChain team will be onsite all 3 days on stage and at the MFChain booth. Hope to see some of you there!

dr.cheema

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Only 8 days left, MFChain Pre-Sale will be end after 8 days. After few days Public Sale will be start on 25th june.
Now overwhelming members joined the MFChain and MFChain getting famous day by day. MFChain attending the biggest events.
Let's hope they will be introduce the MFChain there wisely and many more people will be attract to this project.  Smiley
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

Only 8 days left, MFChain Pre-Sale will be end after 8 days. After few days Public Sale will be start on 25th june.
Now overwhelming members joined the MFChain and MFChain getting famous day by day. MFChain attending the biggest events.
Let's hope they will be introduce the MFChain there wisely and many more people will be attract to this project.  Smiley

They have good news to continue their bounty on token sale run time and this is a very good thing in my opinion.

●    ●
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:28:12 PM

Spend crypto without exchange... Atomic swaps... Digital Identity... . Master node in a fair price (Passive income) FIAT CONVERSIONS and so much more... Working products. Combining with Solid team. Amazing comunity support. Great partnerships. This project seem to have it all.
Digital presence and media to be improved. More detailed and easy to understand interviews with the experienced teem is needed. Maybe short ones that each explains The vision, diferent functions of the platform exc. youtube chanel does not contain all media and reviews which looks neglected and effect credibillity. ClarifIcation of basic crypto Ideas is needed on the website for newbz... BFT/POS hybrid consensus method ,POS- Proof Of Stake or Point Of Sale ? Creats confusion.
Over all the potential for MFchain to be a bridge for mass adoption is huge beyond words. Cant wait to see the vision coming true!.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Spend crypto without exchange... Atomic swaps... Digital Identity... . Master node in a fair price (Passive income) FIAT CONVERSIONS and so much more... Working products. Combining with Solid team. Amazing comunity support. Great partnerships. This project seem to have it all.
Digital presence and media to be improved. More detailed and easy to understand interviews with the experienced teem is needed. Maybe short ones that each explains The vision, diferent functions of the platform exc. youtube chanel does not contain all media and reviews which looks neglected and effect credibillity. ClarifIcation of basic crypto Ideas is needed on the website for newbz... BFT/POS hybrid consensus method ,POS- Proof Of Stake or Point Of Sale ? Creats confusion.
Over all the potential for MFchain to be a bridge for mass adoption is huge beyond words. Cant wait to see the vision coming true!.

Also, this will be a game changer for ICOs, it will be a multicurrency ICO platform that will allow any number of cryptocurrencies through live token generation events. Currently ICOs are limited to BTC and ETH only
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

This is a great platform and a great concept to connect consumer and traders in one platform.
Yeah your'e right bro, they make the consumers feel comfortable also in using cryptocurrency in paying bills by using their app.
If this become reality, it will benefit millions of cryptocurrency community members. Cryptocurrency is still seen as an asset for investment and not as a mode of payment, MFCHAIN is a big step towards that.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:57:04 AM

Yeah your'e right bro, they make the consumers feel comfortable also in using cryptocurrency in paying bills by using their app.
If this become reality, it will benefit millions of cryptocurrency community members. Cryptocurrency is still seen as an asset for investment and not as a mode of payment, MFCHAIN is a big step towards that.

As they say, necessity is the mother of invention. With cryptocurrency encompassing millions of community members, such platforms are inevitable. Being a pioneer in the field will help MFCHAIN gather the majority of market shares before other jumps in this area.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
bilal_jan321

Activity: 308
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:01:34 AM

There MVP can be accessed from here.
This MVP is about
Modern Finance Chain point of sale Android App APK.
An equal opportunity platform for merchants, consumers and innovators.

████████████████            1 x B i t . c o m         |         THE WORLD CUP ADVENTURE            ████████████████
[  7 BTC WELCOME BONUS  ] [      1 BTC PRIZE FUND      ]
████████████████            ██                           P L A Y   N O W                           ██            ████████████████
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:07:29 AM

Anyone can help me? I really don't like the people who signature campaign sign up with my data, you can see in the spreadsheet.
number spreadsheet: 227 for the correct one I have on number 64.

●    ●
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and a well-thought-out idea investors will be success.

The composition of this project really embodies hope, because they are people who have long been engaged in their activities and really know what they need to succeed.

namistyk

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 02:31:20 PM

Despite the sharp decline in the price of the whole crypto market, MFCHAIN ​​looks very confident! This once again speaks about the reliability of investments in this project, I am sure that it will be in demand  Smiley

I understand that the basic sale of tokens has not happened yet, and there is time for the team to conduct a good advertisement for their project and I think the good idea of the project people will appreciate and the project will be successful!
phamthithutrang

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

Suffice to say that digital payment acceptance is on the increase for both consumers and merchants. Yet, credit cards and debit cards continue to be the main methods for online and digital purchases.
SeVenlast

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:25:44 AM

Very interesting and promising project, I have long been looking for something like that. I think that with such a professional team and a well-thought-out idea investors will be success.

The composition of this project really embodies hope, because they are people who have long been engaged in their activities and really know what they need to succeed.

What with this will make this project will be very good in the future and the price is very high for the investors.

●    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: