Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25190 times)
zbarot452

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

ERC20 tokens aren't the problem, but the number of them... It's just overly redundant.
If any thing good could come out of the existence of these tokens, it's that they expose blockchain all the more. Other than this, practically more than half of them are shady. And that's being modest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tenda1698

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:21:14 AM

Guys I'm going to be writing an Omnitude article next week on cleaning up the crypto space from an Omnitude POV it would be great to get some input from yourselves and Craig... think it could be a goer? If you know of other professional projects with real business people at the helm we could start something exciting
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:33:35 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 08:34:10 PM by olumyd

the trick is not to claim to be the first but an improvement. Blockchain isnt the first ever computer software but it greatly improves certain procedures and makes it more secure. Ideal for the financial industry

On a not-so-related point of view, blockchain as a tech is just one of many useful aspects of computation science. And seeing how the industry has developed in a short time, I'm confident that soon, another tech will rise and further the development of technology. The information era is indeed the most profiting.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

I always see it this way. If Apple, Samsung, Microsoft partnered up and made a new product like a phone or a laptop, everyone will get it and it will be a genius creation. This is my aim in life at the moment. Gather the stro g forces and collaborate together to create a platform where all utilities and service can be used. No matter what the industry is, e-commerce, real estate, insurance, financial services, marketing, health or even a green energy/recycling. Blockchain is about freedom and I know together we can achieve and provide that freedom and even more.

I totally agree with you. especially freedom to transact across cryptocurrencies is one
major area that is worth looking forward to- freedom to transact under a platform that allows
all of these cryptos trade between Merchants and Customers all round the world with zero commission, as offered by MFchain
dr.cheema

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:32 PM
Merited by xandry (4)

Any bounty campaign ?
There is no bounty, bounty is over few weeks ago. Bounty was available during pre-sale.
Now Main-sale date will be announce in near future and maybe they will start bounty again Main-Sale 'ICO' for more advertisement. 
spopovss

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:37:11 PM

Any bounty campaign ?
There is no bounty, bounty is over few weeks ago. Bounty was available during pre-sale.
Now Main-sale date will be announce in near future and maybe they will start bounty again Main-Sale 'ICO' for more advertisement. 

I thought that ico was over, if there is one more stage ico, then we will not receive the reward for the bounty soon.
And when are public sales?

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Over the year partnership has a always been a huge impact towards the growth of any establishment, it is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. That is why MFchain is here to partner with processors and merchants.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Strong, reliable, dedicated team and advisors. I so much admire the rare concept of "zero fee model". And also the availability of the minimum viable product for like minds.

easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:11:45 PM

There's this unique features which is very common with projects that will go up the moon. When the intent is clearly stated in a format called "MILESTONES/ Roadmap" in precise and concise language then, there won't be much hurdles.

mexite

Activity: 705
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:40:29 PM

MF Chain has really got great ideas on the e-commerce and payment system based on cryptocurrency. It however seems the Presale is taking forever most likely because it's not yet to reach its soft cap. I think the team needs to make more effort to attract big investors and VCs to achieve the funding target, especially as the crypto market is recessed.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 01:59:09 PM

MF Chain has really got great ideas on the e-commerce and payment system based on cryptocurrency. It however seems the Presale is taking forever most likely because it's not yet to reach its soft cap. I think the team needs to make more effort to attract big investors and VCs to achieve the funding target, especially as the crypto market is recessed.

I think they have hit their soft cap and may even have a demo in line, and by the looks of it, the team seem to be working real hard to make the project succeed by all standards.
olumyd

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:05:57 PM

Guys, do you know that Craig, MF's CEO will be in Dubai for a talk on the project. I'm pretty sure the experience will be super cool. Check out the twitter https://twitter.com/ModernChain or telegram https://t.me/modernchain for more info.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:32:16 PM

I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 
easemypain

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:36:27 PM

Guys, do you know that Craig, MF's CEO will be in Dubai for a talk on the project. I'm pretty sure the experience will be super cool. Check out the twitter https://twitter.com/ModernChain or telegram https://t.me/modernchain for more info.

Yeah! That which is to hold at the International Cryptocurrencies Investment Congress on September 24th for detail information regarding the congress visit (link: https://agoragroup.ae/events/crypto-currencies-investment) for a complete outline of the events.

blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:53:19 AM

The digital payment system PayPal is one of the most famous and currently has more than 200 million active registered users around the world.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:22:50 AM

Presenting Modern finance chain in upcoming international cryptocurrencies conference in Dubai in a month is next significant event where participation is confirmed. I would like to ask about main crowdfunding round that when it will start. Soft cap was achieved successfully in pre-ico round but there is no update or at least i didn't find any for ICO.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

when does the official sale date? You have creative ideas and good on the content of the project. You need to be more explicit about the content to make it easier for people to understand the project. Do you understand what I'm saying? You should have plans for the project to reach many people and be popular in many places. This will make people more aware of the project, they can give you good ideas about your project and there are other investors interested in the project and they will invest in it if it is good.
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:11:44 PM

Presenting Modern finance chain in upcoming international cryptocurrencies conference in Dubai in a month is next significant event where participation is confirmed. I would like to ask about main crowdfunding round that when it will start. Soft cap was achieved successfully in pre-ico round but there is no update or at least i didn't find any for ICO.

I think they decided to move the ICO date and remain in pre-sale stage. The reason being that the market is quite unstable at the moment.
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:03:51 PM

Hello. When can we expect our earned tokens?
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:52:59 PM

And 10 MFI tokens were suppose to be early entry bonus to starter projects, when ICOs run their sale through MFChain's mainnet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: