Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:56:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KYC & Pre-Sale Now Open: Modern Finance Chain  (Read 25193 times)
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

I left the moment the first press release date was missed. It was manipulated bigly and someone was dumping re buying and selling off- happened 4 times
Someone must of banked
PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

ERC20 tokens aren't the problem, but the number of them... It's just overly redundant.
If any thing good could come out of the existence of these tokens, it's that they expose blockchain all the more. Other than this, practically more than half of them are shady. And that's being modest.

Blockchain is a thriving technology and even with the exposure, it is still ways from being fully adopted by the mainstream. Yes, the number of cryptos is appalling, but I'm sure most of the coins that are crap now didn't start out to be so. It probably happened as a result of poor development, or planning, or even a very incompetent team. So try to be sympathetic towards them and always carryout intensive research of any project before putting your money into it.
Jerryzack2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:40 PM

The lack of financial inclusion for most developing countries have cut many people of leaving an untapped market waiting to be filled. Imagine stopping over at your favorite coffee joint and having to pay with cryptocurrency using your smartphone. Among the payment innovations, mfchain stands out as having ability to closed the untapped market creating an inclusive financial economy.
Jerryzack2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

The unique platform is the best possible answer to the universal requirement of generating mobile platforms that serve as payment methods, networks that efficiently transform the intangible character of different tokens and cryptographic assets into a larger acquisition and capital injection. Kudos I say to the great team.
This is absolutely true. If you noticed despite ETF rejection and Chinese ban on cryptocurrency, big companies like Yahoo finance opening up buying and trading of cryptocurrency just shows that mainstream adoption is just a matter of time, interesting mfchain is on the right track to make this happen.
nistra

Activity: 474
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:58:00 PM

This will make a good benefit for merchant and consumers.
MFX token is a security token or utility token?
Mathuer12

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

If the market tanks and it has immense mc can it make people money
Becsuae sometimes I saw it be worth 1.01 or more than a dollar per
Always was unclear on that
lagasa124

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:23:13 PM

A tge isnt anything to do with the market
I just explained to you it has to do with some side deals we want to conclude.
You already made this point that were waiting till the market is done for the ico and I told you that is untrue so I'm going to ask that you stop
Because your just making the same points
thuyde1249

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

Ethereum co founder joseph lubin has said he doubts accusations against tether
What do you think?
zbarot452

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:26:35 PM

Credits platform is MFX partner. They are conducting a live stream test to showcase the platform capability of Transactions per second. It is expected to be the fastest
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:33:42 PM

I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance. 

The most appalling sight is how people await a bull run of BTC without a logical mainstream application of crypto. It's going to be like 2017 rush, with more hurt. Many people who invested at the ATH are yet to recover from the loss. I truly can't see any major adoption other than that of merchant adoption. Anyone else agree?
easemypain

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:04:31 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:46:14 AM by easemypain

I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

This can come to a point where the mainstream will have to join in other to maintain relevance.  

The most appalling sight is how people await a bull run of BTC without a logical mainstream application of crypto. It's going to be like 2017 rush, with more hurt. Many people who invested at the ATH are yet to recover from the loss. I truly can't see any major adoption other than that of merchant adoption. Anyone else agree?

I totally agree with your statement, for this unique platform is the best possible answer to the universal requirement of generating mobile platforms that serve as payment methods, networks that efficiently transform the intangible character of different tokens and cryptographic assets into a larger acquisition and capital injection. Kudos I say to the great team behind the merchant idea.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
easemypain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 12:16:03 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:44:44 AM by easemypain

Freedom, Choice, and Rewards all in one package sounds interesting. All these for #Merchants sounds like a complete package MFChain has to offer. I'm looking forward to this.

Mfchain sounds like a big package, Yes! and I can't dispute that fact. But since the inception of cryptocurrencies, it has always been termed notorious for being volatile and unstable ' assets', but how will the MFChain platform provides a uniquely simple and perhaps the most efficient way to hedge against the risk caused by the notorious volatility of cryptocurrencies?

PurpleTulle

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 02:47:02 PM

I know  MFChain is gearing towards mainstream adoption of Crypto.  But I do have a concern: is this really achievable?  Would there ever be a future where Crypto is adopted fully and has as much value as fiat?  And only recently, China banned all Crypto related Activities
The mainstream will always try to fight what the can't control whether it's of benefit to people or not. The-same hurdles posed by the mainstream will become the very channels that will usher in Crypto-adoption. As the popularity of cryptocurrency continue to  grow, just like mfchain and other projects are been built on the Etherium blockchain, mainstream adoption will gradually increase with increased user participation.

Have the bullish phases we've experienced in the past always occurred as a result of "logical mainstream " application?  The Crypto market is very volatile and some of the good days we've experienced in the past has been  due to market manipulation.
easemypain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:19:00 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2018, 05:42:40 AM by easemypain

Modern Finance Chain (MFC) builds mobile apps for Android and iOS, one of the advantages of this app is that Traders have the freedom of choice on how to process cryptocurrency payments. Instantly converted to cash, or keep a percentage of payments in cryptocurrency.

It's quite interesting that the whole banking sector is tending towards being disrupted in totality. And it is commendable that this startup MFChain is building an open platform that will help its users to transact, track and manage their financial accounts.

Jerryzack2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 04:29:24 PM by Jerryzack2

Despite the sharp decline in the price of the whole crypto market, MFCHAIN ​​looks very confident! This once again speaks about the reliability of investments in this project, I am sure that it will be in demand  Smiley

Not forgetting the fact that volatility in the market is what has attracted traders to cryptocurrency, the balanced approach mfchain is bringing to the ecosystem is interesting.
olumyd

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Have the bullish phases we've experienced in the past always occurred as a result of "logical mainstream " application?  The Crypto market is very volatile and some of the good days we've experienced in the past has been  due to market manipulation.

Well not all. Some have been due to reasonable developments such as the BTC Futures in 2017 and now in the November upon us, we might see a somewhat similar trend such as the Bakkt. I strongly believe this new project will put BTC in a new spotlight. Hence prices should climb up to a new ATH after many months.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:17:01 PM

Modern Finance Chain (MFC) builds mobile apps for Android and iOS, one of the advantages of this app is that Traders have the freedom of choice on how to process cryptocurrency payments. Instantly converted to cash, or keep a percentage of payments in cryptocurrency.

It's quite interesting that the whole banking sector is being disrupted, the startup is building an open platform which will help its users to transact, track and manage their financial accounts respectively.

Speaking of a disrupted banking sector, I think the Idea of Banks are already feeling old fashioned. There are new cryptocurrencies like MFChain that make them appear obsolete.
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:48:25 PM

Will talk about what we please and I think pot and crypto are similar as people have bad perceptions of both when it is unfair
Crypto and pot can make life better for segments on population but certain people fud against both for their own weird motivations
Jerryzack2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
We will continue to see more decentralization, with market analyst speculating bitcoin price to hit the $50,000 mark, not withstanding, i think mfchain will have great impact in the finance sector. An incubator feature that will give people with dreams and ideas the necessary funding for actualization is a good one by them.
olumyd

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:11:48 PM

2018 it’s a year of EOS and decentralized exchange coins. It’s a new trend on crypto market which can give you x10 in next year.
We will continue to see more decentralization, with market analyst speculating bitcoin price to hit the $50,000 mark, not withstanding, i think mfchain will have great impact in the finance sector. An incubator feature that will give people with dreams and ideas the necessary funding for actualization is a good one by them.

I'm afraid forward-looking statements like that [$50,000] would drive more people into the crypto world even without knowing how it works. The danger in that is that they would think it's a quick fix to their financial problems and end up being disappointed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: